[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While watching this movie I thought "this black guy playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

While watching this movie I thought "this black guy playing the lawyer is pretty good". His name? Tyler Perry.

Am I retarded now?
>>
>>83846287
not really. He was good in it
He just found a way to make easy money making movies for the African American audience
>>
Fincher is such a masterful director that he can even make Tyler Perry great, so you're fine.
>>
>>83846343
I'm absolutely terrible with names so I thought I should definitely look up this Fincher guy and for a second felt glad I had another good director whose movies to watch, turns out I've seen everything he's ever directed expect the facebook movie. Maybe I am retarded after all.
>>
>>83846814

The Facebook movie is pretty decent. You should watch it.
>>
A girl I had a really huge crush since elementary school had me watch this movie after her kid's dad was out of the picture while we were fucking. Luckily, I got out of that situation and now they're engaged lol. Gotta say almost seemed like a wake up call.
>>
>>83846858
Is it interesting as a movie? Because I fucking hate social media and deleted my facebook 6 years ago. If you're required to emphasize with how everyone loves his genius ideas I don't see myself enjoying it.
>>
>>83846287
I liked him in it too, actually.
>>
>>83847162
quite the contrary, it outs the zucc as a filthy piece of shit, I honestly wonder how fincher got away with that
>>
>>83846287
There's nothing wrong with Tyler Perry as an actor. If you have the modicum of thought to be an auteur and spend your life around actors and the stage surely you should be fine for a character role even if your movies suck.
>>
This film is pretty relevant now considering all the bullshit surrounding feminism and their double standards.
>>
>>83847797
because zuckerberg is a sufficiently shitty human being to still see the movie as a puff piece, because instead of being completely mute in any situation involving another human being, the movie portrays him as a witty badass.
>>
Tyler Perry gets shit outcomes out of great actors and actresses in the movies he directs, including himself. But when he's directed competently, he's actually charismatic and good.
>>
>>83849906
>witty badass
nope
>>
>>83850028
every scene in which zuckerberg says anything to another person, he was mute or mumbling awkwardly. By comparison, eisenberg portrayed him as a witty badass. The girl was a construct of his own internal monologues.
>>
Dat nigga name?
Tyler Perry
>>
>>83850089
And now we know the rest of the story
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.