[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only 28 years old >allready a partner for weyland >a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Burke_suit.jpg (39KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
Burke_suit.jpg
39KB, 1280x700px
>only 28 years old
>allready a partner for weyland
>a company man
>is trusted to be the only representative for weyland
>leads a team of scientists and marines to deep space
>is in command of the spaceship and important alien mission

how did he rise to the top so quickly? Why havent you offed yourself yet?
>>
>>83836290
>how did he rise to the top so quickly?
nepotism
>>
>>83836290
>only 28 years old
how do you know?
>allready a partner for weyland
wot? was he really?
>a company man
that's not a good thing
>is trusted to be the only representative for weyland
only representative for one person
more like """leads"""
>is in command of the spaceship and important alien mission
he's not
>>
>>83836290
stop posting these threads you autist
>>
File: 1494792488557.jpg (71KB, 940x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494792488557.jpg
71KB, 940x700px
Do her OP
>>
>a conniving Jew tries to undermine virtuous white people using a horde of violent, mindless dark-skinned killers

Really makes the old motion tracker start pinging doesn't it?
>>
>>83836290
>>allready a partner for weyland
No he wasn't, he was so low-level he was basically the lawyer for the company trying to railroad a space trucker and used the opportunity to try and line his own pockets.

The military was in charge
>>
>>83836290
I'm more curios why they allowed a total noob to command the marines.

That guy had absolutely no idea what he's doing.
>>
>>83836813
they wanted to see if the xenos found marines tasty. as for Burke, he was too pushy and someone upstairs decided to get rid of him by sending him out to see if xenos found smarmy middle-management tasty.
>>
>>83836290
I'll let you in on a secret.

Do you really think they are sending anyone important on a job like this? Burke is a self-import flunky, lower management at best. The kind who thinks they are the shit, in charge of a business empire, but they are just assistant manager at the local Gulp-n-Go.
>>
>You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage unlike you greedy, backstabbing kikes.

Wow! I didn't know Cameron let Raimi take a pass at the script.
>>
>>83836813
They Marine Corps was not apprised of the situation. They did not think aliens existed. Ergo, this was a baby-sitting mission to recover some lost colonists. You got your experienced NCO to babysit the flag officer.

In any other situation, it would have been a perfect situation for Gorman to get some real-world experience.
>>
>>83836900
oyy veyy
>>
>>83836290
he was expendable
>>
>>83836290
28 isn't that young to begin with and on top of that nepotism usually plays a roll in big companies. His title is "Special Projects Director for Weyland-Yutani (Space) Corp's Special Services Division." That sounds like it's pretty low on the chain. He's also listed as a Junior Director so that leads me to believe that there are several people with that job title. He was probably Senior Director specifically for the LV426 project and nothing else.

However if you're 28 and still don't have a career direction you better get on it.
>>
people claiming he isnt important, think about it, this mission cost so much, and involves the first alien species, and they were happy to delegate it all to burke.
>>
>>83837377
>this mission cost so much
How much? Deploying one marine team isn't much, and the terraforming equipment on the colony was certainly worth a hell of a lot more.

>and involves the first alien species
Nobody believes that except Ripley
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.