[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which show do you think lost it's touch after the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Which show do you think lost it's touch after the first 2 seasons?
>>
>>83834083
Family Matters
>>
>>83834083
Lost
Game of Thrones
OITNB
House of Cards
>>
>>83834083
Battlestar Galactica
>>
>>83834105
Came here to mention all these
>>
File: Lonely at the top.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lonely at the top.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>83834517
I'm here just looking for gets
>>
Regular Show had good late seasons. 7 was great, but 8 was terrible.
>>
regular show was bullshit after S1

>>83834083
South Park
>>
twin peaks
>>
>>83834083
Archer. They wanted to be a Drama for some stupid reason.
>>
fargo
>>
Better Call Saul
>>
Luther
>>
Glee (inb4 fag). I remember watching the pilot when it came out, and was surprised at how biting and "edgy" it was for a show about a high school musical club. It had sharp writing, lots of adult themes beneath the surface, and a lot of wit.

It completely sold itself out by the second season and became a vehicle for iTunes downloads and merchandise. You can look up stats on the show; every season the number of songs increased markedly. It became less about commentary and satire and more about appealing to the *SQUEEEEE* musical-loving crowd.
>>
Star Trek Voyager. People in Star Trek threads will tell you it was all garbage, but I watched them all as an adult, and Voyager by far had the least painful opening season out of any of the "modern era" shows. It settles right into a routine and is completely mediocre, sure, but all Star Trek shows take a couple seasons for the cast to settle in and find their groove.

The name of the game in Voyager's first 2 seasons was potential. They actually gave a damn about conserving ammunition, constantly had to make pit stops to find food and supplies, they were outgunned and always on the run. It seemed like things were going to get better as they ventured deeper into the quadrant and faced even more challenges.

Instead you get Seven of Tits, and any sense of danger is just thrown out the fucking window as they have the same episode over and over for 4 seasons.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.