[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The way she didn't even look back when he was walking away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2530.jpg (35KB, 298x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
35KB, 298x441px
The way she didn't even look back when he was walking away was fucking cold.
>>
File: tothewonder.jpg (85KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
tothewonder.jpg
85KB, 600x889px
essential romance/suffering core?
>>
gosling's best performance?
>>
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>83825307
This movie is redpilled as fuck

fuck women
>>
>>83825307
haven't watched the movie only read it on wikipedia. So is there any cheating involved ? I like watching break up films with no cheating much like the one with Jen aniston and Vince vaughn
>>
>>83825307
He doesn't look back either you retard.

>>83826562
Technically there isn't any cheating.
>>
>>83827227
Ahh so this is a people just fall out of love movie ? Cool might actually watch it
>>
>>83825391
Lars and the real girl
>>
File: 1445890743085.jpg (58KB, 259x274px) Image search: [Google]
1445890743085.jpg
58KB, 259x274px
>be willing to raise the bastard of some bitch he just met
>get the shit beaten out of him for it
>love the kid and treats her as his own
>wife is unhappy because she didn't achieve her dreams even though it was her that got knocked up
>blames him for not being ambitious enough
>does everything in his power to save the marriage while she gives him nothing
>tells him to fuck off at the end after everything he's done for her

What a bitch.
>>
>>83825391
Atonement
By The Sea
10 Years
Flipped
The New World

Atonement is brutal.
>>
what a fucking cunt I hate this piece of shit movie.
>>
>>83825307
its unfair guys.

life is just fucking unfair. the sad thing about this movie is its just too real, there's no way they're getting back together.

just reminds me of my 3 year relationship too much. didnt raise a bastard child though.
>>
>>83825307
>>83825391
You boys needs to watch pic related.
>>
>>83830152
i have this shits terrible compared to blue velvet, are you baiting or something?

fucking europeans
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.