[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me a good movie released in the last 5 years excluding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: popcorn.jpg (932KB, 2719x1855px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.jpg
932KB, 2719x1855px
Tell me a good movie released in the last 5 years excluding The Revenant
>>
Paterson
>>
Get out
>>
>>83822497
I just arrived here. What's your problem?
>>
The Accountant
The Hunt
Inside Llewellyn Davis
Nocturnal Animals
Housebound
Power Rangers
>>
>>83822497
kys tripfag
>>
>>83822711
its llewyn davis not llewellyn which is the no country for old men guy
>>
Whiplash
>>
The Lobster
>>
>The Revenant
>good
Only good thing about it was Tom Hardy and the cinematography. The plot was fucking retarded and I kept getting unimmersed by how ridiculous so many of the scenarios DeCrapio survived were. For instance, the fucking bear falls on him in the beginning after he kills it - that's like 700 pounds on top of someone already brutally injured. He would be fucking dead, his ribs would be crushed.
>>
>>83822820
It's the first Malickesque film in years that makes you feel you are living during that time
>>
>>83822438

The Revenant is a laughably awful piece of shit

get some taste mate
>>
Swiss army man
>>
>>83822820
>cinematography
stop using terms you don't understand, pleb
>>
>>83822820
>The plot was fucking retarded
perhaps not exactly how it was presented in the film, but it really happened
>>
the revenant was fucking bad. how is that the movie you pick? get the fuck out of here
>>
>>83822438
Baywatch was litty and Mummy is an epic cornerstone to a new cinematic universe
>>
>>83822820
I liked Domhnall Gleeson in it, actually his acting was so good I wanted his character to live

Very sad ending
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.