[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There was a really fat bloke on the plane and he was playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>There was a really fat bloke on the plane and he was playing on a PSP.
>While I was waiting to go to the toilet, I looked at what game he was playing and it was darts.
>He's that fat and lazy...he can't play a more active game on a games console.

who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>83821285
Fatties are always in the wrong.
>>
File: will self.jpg (105KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
will self.jpg
105KB, 600x753px
*blocks Karl's path*
>>
Karl's Tom Cruise Movie idea was good
>>
File: PaulseesAmy.jpg (48KB, 812x910px) Image search: [Google]
PaulseesAmy.jpg
48KB, 812x910px
>>83822387
I love Karl. What was it?
>>
>>83822586
Some bloke named Brian is mad at Tom Cruise for being so successful, they both get in an accident, Brian's brain is planted in Tom Cruise's body, and now Brian has to live life as Tom Cruise and star in Mission Impossible 8
>>
>>83822009
good lord

>bong genetics
>>
>I don't understand why people take pictures of mimes. Everyone looks like a mime in a picture.
he has a point
>>
>What if there was a watch that could tell you how much time you had left
>"Stop talking shit Karl! No one will ever make it! How would it even work!"
Couple years later a Swedish guy invented it. The Tikker, a wristwatch that takes data you input about you lifestyle and measures heart rate and blood pressure to give an approximate "countdown" to your life expectancy.
>>
The bit with the Gremlins annoyed me. He was talking about the Mogwai
>>
>>83822933
>and now Brian has to live life as Tom Cruise and star in Mission Impossible 8

also pre-surgery Brian is played by Ted Danson

Karl is a genius
>>
>>83823631
eh. I can sit here and say "what if there was a keyboard that knew what you were going to type before you typed it?" Maybe in the future somebody invents a predictive typing keyboard or something but that doesn't make me a prophet

karl had no idea how the mechanics of it would work, as far as he concerned it was magic. He even wondered if it would be able to tell if he would die in a car accident
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.