[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Ridley originally wanted the last scene in Alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: alien28f-4-web.jpg (87KB, 750x1108px) Image search: [Google]
alien28f-4-web.jpg
87KB, 750x1108px
Reminder that Ridley originally wanted the last scene in Alien to be Ripley getting in the escape pod, the alien emerging behind her and ripping her head off, and then the alien turning on the escape pod radio and calling for help in Dallas's voice
>>
>>83819639
KINO
>>
truly xenoKino
>>
File: bannon.jpg (104KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
bannon.jpg
104KB, 960x640px
Ridley is a cinematography hack who has only ever been good at shot composition

Steve Bannon was always the creative genius behind alien.
>>
Why wasn't that the ending? It's not only a better ending, but it also would avoid the sequels from existing
>>
>>83820029
we have to go back
>>
>>83819639
Why does the Riddler wear his jeans back to front?
>>
>>83820140
It was the style of the time.
>>
>molecular acid
>>
>>83819982
>Steven Bannon
I lost.
>>
>>83819982
kek
>>
Wrong, the ending was supposed to be the alien leaving the "Ripley signing off" message with Ripley's voice. And then Ridley Scott basically did that ending in covenant.
>>
>>83820365
except no ones head got ripped off or assimilated voice
>>
>>83820365
Stupid, the alien can't do girl voices
>>
>>83819639
Would have been a lot better than the horrible man in alien suit blown out of escape pod scene we got. Seriously the ending just ruined it for me.
>>
File: 84058759.png (113KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
84058759.png
113KB, 1024x776px
>>
That's basically the same ending as Covenant.
>>
>>83822350
and the same ending as Aliens
>>
>>83820029
>but it also would avoid the sequels from existing
>sequels
Wouldn't have stopped the prequels though.
Which I would be fine with.
>>
>>83819982
Didn't even notice until other anons pointed it out tbqh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.