[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do in his position? Assuming you couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bill-murray-in-groundhog-day.png (279KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
bill-murray-in-groundhog-day.png
279KB, 400x325px
What would you do in his position?
Assuming you couldn't leave your town.
>>
>>83810168

3D loli
>>
C A T C H E D
>>
>>83810335
???
>>
>>83810168
I can dig, and humans only bother me once a year, so I'm good.
>>
C A T C H E D
>>
>>83810168
Learn how to be a better person and understand the world around me. The rape every woman in sight after the 3rd woke.
>>
>>83810381
This

>ywn be a comfy groundhog
>>
Edge of tomorrow
>>
File: 1363961583326.jpg (205KB, 1420x750px) Image search: [Google]
1363961583326.jpg
205KB, 1420x750px
>>
>>83810651
holy epic narwhal upvote
>>
>>83810168
Rape and rape and rape

Then probably just shitpost for eternity. We have the same threads every day anyway, so it's not like much would change
>>
>>83810651
I just read a doujin like that desu
>>
>>83810168
Ray Liotta is the best!
>>
>>83811162
>you'll eventually learn to shitpost so hard you'll break the 4chan (you) counter
A man can dream
>>
>>83810168
Predict events of the day as soon as I wake up and post them on youtube for a little while before the eternal boredom sets in (after 2 days).
Then I don't know, maybe going out for once and trying to get laid.
>>
>>83810168
I would read every book in the library. I would watch every movie and show on The Pirate Bay. I would eat nothing but pizza, and I would taste every juice and soda I could find. I would finally learn to draw, sing, and write decent stories.

If I could leave town, though, the possibilities would be so great that it would take millennia for me to get bored.

Here's hoping Dear Evan Hanson doesn't take Groundhog Day's Tony.
>>
>catched
>>
>>83812663
I mean nothing was stopping him from leaving in the movie but you'd just end up waking up in the same place after the day ends. So you could fly from PA to California or something and have about 18 hours or so to use.
>>
File: Turmeric for Alcoholism.jpg (10KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Turmeric for Alcoholism.jpg
10KB, 600x400px
>>83810168
Drink every single day.
Think about it.
Never wake up with a hangover.
Can get fucked up and do stupid shit without having to worry about what happened because it never happened the next morning.
Never get permanent damage to my liver and brain cells.
If I had money, I'll always have enough to buy an entire bottle every single day.
It's like an alcoholics paradise.
>>
>>83812777
The snowstorm was stopping him from leaving.

Also, vid related 4 thread

https://youtu.be/FAaa0xRBKUw
>>
>>83810651
Is b reddit: the board?
>>
>>83813022
Forgot about that but presumably you could still drive out with an SUV or whatever.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.