[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any actors who you first hated and then changed your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kingdom.png (766KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom.png
766KB, 1280x720px
Are there any actors who you first hated and then changed your mind about them?

Pic related for me. I always used to hate him whatever he was in, but now I see him in tv shows and I like his characters and his acting. Pretty cool guy to me.
>>
>>83808564

Thomas Jane, didn't like his Punisher movie but in retrospect he was one of the few good things about it, and really enjoyed his character in the Expanse.
>>
>>83808564
I liked him in Fringe.
First his voice was kinda weird to me but i got used to it.
>>
>>83808564
Steve Buscemi. I guess I saw him in con air when I was little and he freaked me out. I held a grudge for a while, but revisited him as an adult and I really enjoy him.
>>
Gal Gadot.

First I saw her in F&F and was like "meh just another talentless cumrag" but then I saw her with the WW music and slow-mo in BvS. Havent seen WW
>>
>>83808564
Casey Affleck. His voice really put me off at first but he's a damn fine actor.
>>
>>83808564

Tom Green. He really makes u think.
>>
File: la-et-sarah-paulson-20170129.jpg (331KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
la-et-sarah-paulson-20170129.jpg
331KB, 2048x1365px
I thought she was a woman who could only play bit parts. But she has really shined.
>>
>>83808564
I've always liked Kirk Acevedo, probably since Band of Brothers
>>
>>83808564
Is this dude from OZ?
>>
>>83808564
He's done a few stereotypical angry guy/chico roles that annoy me, but...he was fantastic in Band of Brothers and Oz. Pretty good death scene in Thin Red Line as well.

>>83811631

She was one of the best parts of The People v OJ Simpson imo.

>>83809270

Ditto. He's done a lot of stupid shit with Sandler, but I started to like him a lot after Boardwalk Empire. Also, him going back to his firefighter gig to help on 9/11 and not telling anyone about it was pretty cool.
>>
Colin Farrell
>>
>>83808564
How could anybody hate Joe Toye?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.