[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some people hate subtitles and prefer dubbing or in worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: jean pierre.jpg (54KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
jean pierre.jpg
54KB, 620x400px
Why do some people hate subtitles and prefer dubbing or in worst cases wont see a film if its in foreign language.
>>
>>83807201
They're probably in love in their language/ethnicity and feel confused when they hear voices they don't understand.
>>
File: 1477310840228.png (922KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1477310840228.png
922KB, 1280x738px
Because they are too stupid to read.
>>
Dubbing would be better than subbing if dubs weren't always so shit. It's better to pay attention to the visuals than to be reading little words at the bottom.
>>
because they're fucking retards
>>
Dubs are clearly superior.

BTW check em.
>>
>>83807201
Tfw can speak French
Tfw I've read Balzac
Tfw I saw out 1 in one day

Overrated as fuck film imo
>>
>>83807201
The only decent dubbing that exists are the Disney made dubs of Ghibli films, everything else is trash.
>>
>>83807201
Because they're trailer trash and can't read?
>>
dyslexia
>>
>>83808194

what movie is this?
>>
>>83807201
They're spewing plebs.
>>
>>83809955
Original swedish version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Hollywood released an english version two years after.
>>
>>83810041

thanks i've been meaning to watch that
didn't really like the american version
>>
It's not their fault they're Americans.
>>
>>83810103
There are 3 movies
I din't really like the 3rd though
>>
>>83807201
Literally watch everything with subtitles. My hearing went to shit after Iraq.
>>
File: mifune smoking.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
mifune smoking.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>83810308
>after iraq

wat
>>
>>83810768

Like the fucking war you dipshit.

Also French like to talk a lot of shit about being the true capital of cinema but Dubs are extremely coming over there and they have no concept of how it actually kinda ruins movies
>>
Literally Nationalism; any society that subtitles is a cuck country
>>
>>83810103
The Swedish version is obviously too low budget and feels like a cheap TV series. Hollywood version IS better unless you really care about accuracy and the atmosphere from the book.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.