[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this ""strong female character""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: ALIEN-001.png (1MB, 1000x1249px) Image search: [Google]
ALIEN-001.png
1MB, 1000x1249px
Reminder that this ""strong female character"" was written as a man.
>>
>>83803662
(she wasn't)
>>
She's not a strong female character though. Even if she was not written as a man, there's nothing "female" about her character. If you can replace the character with a man without changing the story it's not a strong female character.
>>
That's sort of the point. It completely doesn't matter that she's a woman, it's totally irrelevant, hence she's a well-written female character.

Whereas you have something like Ghostbusters that exists (and is critically praised) purely on the basis that it's got an all-female lead. If that movie was four new males it would have been panned across the board. Feminists have no fucking clue what they actually need, just what they think they want.
>>
>>83804043
>It completely doesn't matter that she's a woman, it's totally irrelevant
Someone missed the fuckton of gender/sexual themes in Alien
>>
Maybe that's why she's one of the few actually good female characters
>>
>>83804043
>It completely doesn't matter that she's a woman, it's totally irrelevant, hence she's a well-written female character.
Quite the opposite actually...
Besides you are kind of saying that women acting like women make you unconfortable.
>>
>>83804043
The new Ghostbusters has good interactions tho
>>
>>83804060
such as?
>>
>>83804137
Don't bother. Because the alien's head is shaped like a penis, feminists and white-knights around the globe are convinced that the Alien series is about "muh female struggle".
>>
>>83804028
>If you can replace the character with a man without ch
the panty shots would be really gay if ripley was a man though
>>
>>83804137
There's a pretty obvious theme of motherhood in Aliens
>>
>>83803985

>"I just had a thought. What would you think if Ripley was a woman?" Scott asked the studio, according to Empire. "She would be the last one you would think would survive - she's beautiful."

>>83803662

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ecbGNxEHM
>>
>>83804175
Oh I thought we were only talking about the first one here.
>>
>>83803662
>just a reminder no one cares about ))you((
>>
File: Hrgigeralien.jpg (15KB, 198x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hrgigeralien.jpg
15KB, 198x300px
>>83804137
The guy getting face raped and impregnated by an alien before giving a painful birth to an abomination didn't tip you off?

http://reel3.com/reassessing-alien-sexuality-and-the-anxieties-of-men/
>>
>>83804163
It's about male struggle but nice try nigger
>>
>>83803662
Reminder that this ""weak female character"" was written as a woman but later retconned to a man.
>>
File: muhwaifu.jpg (1MB, 3105x2033px) Image search: [Google]
muhwaifu.jpg
1MB, 3105x2033px
Reminder that Siggy a cute :3
>>
>>83804195
We are, fuck tards don't have any conversation reasoning
>>
>>83803662
>Gender politics
Back to >>>Tumblr with you
>>
File: 033ab2d91dc70a672ffb368cc3f5a71d.jpg (614KB, 1984x1488px) Image search: [Google]
033ab2d91dc70a672ffb368cc3f5a71d.jpg
614KB, 1984x1488px
>>83804163
>feminists and white-knights around the globe are convinced that the Alien series is about "muh female struggle".

While in reality it is about raping everything that moves, including men, by penis or vagina-penis.
>>
>>83804043
>Feminists have no fucking clue what they actually need, just what they think they want.

more and more I'm coming to see that this is the case for nearly all women
>>
>>83803662
I guess the guy they chose just didn't look that good in white knickers.
>>
It makes me laugh every time manchildren cite her and Sarah Connor as """strong female characters""". They're just gender swapped dudes, and are textbook "hey look, women can kick-ass just like guys too :D" feminist propaganda.
Marge from Fargo is a strong female character.
>>
File: moot faceapp.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
moot faceapp.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
>tfw no moot gf
>>
>>83806083
>They're just gender swapped dudes
Laughable.
>>
File: parker pepe.png (15KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
parker pepe.png
15KB, 420x420px
Parker and Bret basically treat Ripley like a dumb bitch when she goes down to talk to them as they're making repairs
>>
File: boypussy rape.jpg (78KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
boypussy rape.jpg
78KB, 900x675px
Also Ripley is the only female on the ship which is worthy of note
>>
Honestly I always found Ripley too bossy and angry for no legitimate reason. But it was the 80s. Since then, feminist charcaters in cinema have gone full retard with examples like Marey Sue in SW
>>
>>83804192
She was originally going to be *cast* as a man. In the script, the character was written without a gender in mind.
>>
>>83806536
>He doesn't want a bossy tomboy gf
>>
>>83807454
>the character was written without a gender in mind.
IMPOSSIBLE
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.