[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Goa'uld and other advances civilisations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 310x163px
Why didn't Goa'uld and other advances civilisations build some kind of huge prison around the Stargates of their planets so that undesired visitors such as Sg-1 would be trapped in it until treated with? They also wouldn't be able to access the dial.
>>
show would kinda suck balls like that
it's fucking sci-fi and not a fucking documentary you fucking nerd
>>
>>83801771
In the episode Prisoners someone had done exactly that. All convicted criminals were sent through the stargate into some giant prison, but even them SG1 were able to escape with the old lady because they knew how stargates worked and had a decent power source

So I guess the answer is a) what is the point and b) most people advanced enough to be using stargates can dial without a DHD
>>
It seems they'd have avoided a lot of trouble by preventing anyone to come and roam their planets but I guess there would be no show then...
>>
File: 1488636948040.jpg (5KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1488636948040.jpg
5KB, 250x233px
so what do you make of martouf and jolinar?

can a host love a goold?
can a goold love a host?

imagine you are fucking jolinar but all there is the goold in the host
>>
>>83801771
s9 and s10 have too much sex
>>
Goold are basically backwater retards that only achieved supremacy by stealing other people's technology but ruling over empires like feudal warlords.

That's why the humans or even characters like Anubis and the Asgard were able to regularly push their shit in
>>
>>83801771
they would just avoid those planets. They have the MALP and send it through to scout the other side, every time.
>>
>>83803359
Goold are asexual parasites who only use their hosts' sexual and/or romantic behavior in order to hide and mislead. The Tokra were confused because they inherited their memories and personalities from the mentally ill queen who spawned them.
>>
They had no opposition on those worlds until the SG teams started fucking with their shit, very very few of their holdings rebelled and those that did usually buried their gate instead of reaching out to other worlds. It wasn't something they foresaw being a threat so they didn't bother.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.