[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys posting shitty memes for 5 seconds and explain what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 5675673.jpg (111KB, 1060x360px) Image search: [Google]
5675673.jpg
111KB, 1060x360px
Can you guys posting shitty memes for 5 seconds and explain what the hell is going on with the movie industry right now?
>>
>good movies get good reviews, bad movies get bad ones
I don't see the problem, OP.
>>
File: 1497180164771.jpg (128KB, 1387x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497180164771.jpg
128KB, 1387x1080px
>>83801726
>>
>>83801726
They just figured out the best way to make money thats what happens when businesses get too big they loose all passion

I'm sure the first McDonalds and Pizza Hut restaraunts served better food than before they became such big franchises
>>
>>83801726
>White male booo
>YAASSS WOMYNZ
>Homosexual kid and nigger
>Whime male booo
>Sexualizing boo

there u go, faggot. All of them are plain and boring 6/10 movies, but those 2 get good critics because they aren't A FUCKING WHITE MALE movies.
>>
Hollywood is taking low risk high reward investments with Superhero Movies and Reboots of Old Shows.

This is currently biting them back in the ass.
>>
>>83801890
This, making (profitable) movies has become too much of an exact science.

They have enough jokes to keep it lighthearted, action scenes to keep normies engaged, they play sad music at the right time to trick people into thinking the movie is 'deep', and then have a triumphant victory and a setup for the next movie to build hype.

Disney has perfected the formula for making blockbusters
>>
>>83801962
>This is currently biting them back in the ass.
*makes money*

how?
>>
>>83801726

Jews
>>
You watch nothing but flicks
>>
it's summer, blockbuster season?
>>
>>83801726
lowest
common
denominator
>>
>>83801726
The Warriors fouled a lot more than the Cavs did in the first quarter of game 4.
>>
>>83801726
It's summer and it has happened for like 20 years, summer is when kids are out and have nothing better to do and make big budget blockbuster movies. Pretty simple and has always worked, those movies are making a shit ton of return. Only really baywatch flopped but who saw that coming
>>
>>83801934
Imagine being this trigged by everyone and everything you see
>>
>the best movie of the summer is the female led one

wake up Hollywood!
>>
>>83801726
>Can you guys posting shitty memes for 5 seconds

Lmaoooo you forgot a word holy fuck

no one understands what you mean
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.