[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie set in asgard home of gods of white vikings black actor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: a00001.jpg (5KB, 188x224px) Image search: [Google]
a00001.jpg
5KB, 188x224px
>movie set in asgard home of gods of white vikings black actor plays an asgardian god it's ok
>movie set in egypt white actors plays an egyptian god BAWWWWWWW RACIST RACIST RACIST

>movie with all-black cast it's ok
>movie with mostly-white cast BAWWWWW RACIST RACIST RACIST
>>
>>83800474
Really makes you think
>>
That's because black people are underrepresented in hollywood, also their melanin makes them better than white demons.
>>
>>83800474
The minorities are usually called vocal for a reason OP.
>>
I was watching contact the other day with my SO and they pointed out that there were a lot of black extras and side characters.

Made me wonder,did people complain about representation in the 90s?

If they didn't i wonder if its because not very many people had a platform too.
>>
>>83800537
Actually blacks are over-represented in hollywood if you consider their percentage of the population.
>>
File: 9nJoBkR.gif (2MB, 325x218px) Image search: [Google]
9nJoBkR.gif
2MB, 325x218px
>>83800694
>SO
>>
>>83800474
nobody reasonable has made any of these assertions

just because you see the same extremist retards that get put on the spotlight by /pol/ and /tv/ that doesn't mean that's how everyone thinks

there is no sjw boogey man out to get you
try going outside for once my friend
>>
>>83800784
BF isn't much better.
>>
>>83800788

i also hear and read those complaints from american mainstream media news. granted they're polite about it but they still mention them like "the movie, criticized for casting a white actor to play an egyptian character, will open this weekend" or something like that.
>>
>>83800694
Tell xe to kill xerself.
>>
>>83800993
You first fatty
>>
>>83800842
Just say boyfriend you absolute faggot
>>
>>83801309
Anytime that happens there are more responses about me being a faggot then discussing what i stated.
>>
File: Russell-Crowe-The-Mummy-600x409.png (293KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
Russell-Crowe-The-Mummy-600x409.png
293KB, 600x409px
>>83800474
welcome to world of Jews and Goys.
>>
>>83801401

then don't bring it up period, just say you were watching contact, you stupid attentionwhore.
>>
>>83801401
Faggot
>>
>>83801501
Or just focus on what i was talking about instead of the least important detail possible.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.