[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tbqhfam, the only thing I be wonderin' is if my dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: chrome_2017-06-10_23-36-39.png (855KB, 536x696px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-10_23-36-39.png
855KB, 536x696px
>tbqhfam, the only thing I be wonderin' is if my dick will or will not get hard while i'm watching it.

thoughts?
>>
>>83796095
If you don't get a half chub you're literally a homo
>>
>>83796133
k, you best be right.
>>
>>83796095
theres some pretty good crotch shots
>>
File: DBqLaC4UIAAxznB.jpg (317KB, 1079x1075px) Image search: [Google]
DBqLaC4UIAAxznB.jpg
317KB, 1079x1075px
easy answer
>>
BvS crotch shot > anything in wonder woman movie
>>
>>83796529
I get that amazons cut off one of their tits for the bows but whats the advantage of having armor on one boob?
>>
>>83796553
i liked when she was standing above pine totally exposing her vag to him.
>>
File: IMG_0446.gif (740KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0446.gif
740KB, 500x200px
>>83796095
Temple Of Doom = Romancing The Stone = WW = Project A = Doctor NO
>>
File: IMG_0242.gif (723KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0242.gif
723KB, 500x250px
>>83796529
It's your mother!!!
>>
>>83796582

The amazons in Wonder woman don't do that cutting nonsense, it's just a fancy look armor designed to protect the chest

https://www.sportskeeda.com/archery/top-5-safety-gears-that-are-must-for-archers

>Have you seen an archery shooting with his bow and arrow? Have you noticed the clothing properly? There is always a dress that looks like a vest or a waistcoat, which is worn over that side of the chest where the archer holds the bow. These are meant to reduce injury that might otherwise happen when the string retorts back after a strong unleashing. It also reduces the interference of the clothes with the string when it is drawn close to the body. The chest guards are usually made from leather, plastic, nylon, or other materials, and are fitted to the body of the archers with the help of buttons, studs, or cords. In addition to functioning as a protective gear, the chest guards also help in enhancing the accuracy of the archers.
>>
>>83798811
cool thanks
>>
if you get an erection to a jew you are literally a cuck.
>>
>>83796095
Nah she is mostly covered during the film,as she should be.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.