[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus, what an annoying fucking character. He's even more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Jeff ''Piece of shit'' Fischer.png (102KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff ''Piece of shit'' Fischer.png
102KB, 320x240px
Jesus, what an annoying fucking character.

He's even more annoying than Hayley.

Why the fuck did they think giving this loser more importance in latter seasons was a good move? The rankings tanked thanks to him.
>>
>>83795720
I have no idea why he was introduced. There's no way people can like him.
>>
OP has shit taste
Jeff is great
>>
>>83795905
t. 'DUDE WEED LMAO' reddit
>>
>>83795868
Reddit loves him.
>>
I want to fuck Hayley
>>
>>83797840
I want to fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>83795720
They literally shot him into space in the later seasons and only just now brought "him" back, what are you talking about?
Also, implying the episode where Roger and Stan try to collect the bounty on him isn't GOAT.
>>
>>83797904
but im morbidly obese
>>
>>83797923
Even better.
>>
>>83797916
No thanks to him. If anything he brought the greatness of that ep down.

>>83797923
It's ok, bro. I've an 8 inch dick, I can reach.
>>
>>83795720
but then this wouldn't exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMyanZNdptc
>>
>>83797998
They'd find another way to make it happen. Could've been literally anyone sent to space, I'd prefer Steve there.
>>
>>83795720
>A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES TO THE BLIND WOULD BE AWFUL MAJESTIC
At least it pays off in the end.
>>
>>83798023
If steve is in space you couldn't have wheels and the legman or steve and franny episodes.
Jeff is expendable.
>>
Which is the best side character and why is it principal Louis?
>>
>>83798071
Could've been >>83798167
There.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4G5R2q-Ccw

I love Steve.
>>
>>83795720
>implying the writers turning Steve into a gay black woman wasn't the reason the ratings dropped

That shit was severely unfunny
>>
I thought the point of Jeff was that he was an unlikeable pothead loser?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.