[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get that suspension of disbelief is a thing, but it only goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1469247428395.png (883KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469247428395.png
883KB, 1024x768px
I get that suspension of disbelief is a thing, but it only goes so far. What are some other movies with ridiculous premises?
>>
>>83795671
I'm a 25 year old virgin. Am I going to make it?
>>
>>83795689
>there are people in this world more perfetic then me
>>
>>83795689
no, hire a hooker.

>>83795671
encino man comes to mind.
>>
>>83795671
32 years old here. This will literally be me in 8 years
>>
I lost my virginity at 31. Found her on okcupid. She had tricked me since she was a lot fatter than her pictures let on in her profile, but you know what I eventually got her working out and weve been dating for 2 years
>>
12 years to go for me.
>>
>>83796150
aw.
>>83795689
>>83796085
>>83796173
y'all need to get out more.
>>
>>83796085
You aren't going to suddenly get a hot granny with a daughter like Kat Dennings who you can pork on the side
>>
Right? Why why would a manager with literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in assets settle for a single grandmother who has shown incapable of both maintaining her family and her business, especially when he has several other women hitting on him?
>>
I find sex a disgusting premise. I'd rather wank off.
>>
unironically, what are some more realistic films about autistic virgin losers who are literally like me?
>>
>>83796335
That is actually a sign of autism.
>>
File: the-woodsman-original.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-woodsman-original.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
>>83795671
>What are some other movies with ridiculous premises?

Child molester never re-offends, gets an adult gf despite knowing he was in prion for molesting a child, and the police stop holding his former crime against him

Complete and total fantasy piece
>>
Anyone here between 26- 29 ?
You can get fresh pussy ( 22 -24 ) if you just go the local college bar.
If you have car and income, It will happen automatically
>>
>>83796370
Lars and the Real Girl was good except it's ryan gosling obviously

anyway actual virgins whining, literally just get a hooker
>>
>>83795671
You can't imagine a depressed lonely person just giving up?
>>
>>83796085
Keep hope alive anon.
>>
>>83796590
>realistic films about autistic virgin losers who are literally like me
>Lars and the Real Girl
I doubt this anon has a loving and caring family, a community that accepts his weird phases and an attractive co-worker hitting on him; if he has a job at all, that is.
>>
>>83796720
lol how is depression real just be happy life is a gift there are people worse off in the world haha suicide is selfish and inconsiderate you jerk
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.