[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell. This movie is wildly outlandish what was M. Night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: split.jpg (129KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
split.jpg
129KB, 675x1000px
What the hell. This movie is wildly outlandish what was M. Night thinking. Jesus christ
>>
This movie was bad. Can't understand the reception it had
>>
>>83795809
Exactly
>>
>>83795495
it was a good movie, and the ayy lmao chick was supremely fuckable
>>
File: 1491625409496.jpg (28KB, 411x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491625409496.jpg
28KB, 411x225px
>>83795495
>>83795809
>>83795977
>>
>>83795495
the part at the beginning where the girl refuses to help overpower him was stupid and the worst part of the movie. they could have easily overcome him.
otherwise it was OK
>>
I was surprised by the cannabalism
>>
the main girl being hot and mcavoy giving a compelling performance save this movie from the ridiculousness that it is
>>
>Tom Hanks on the cover
>Not even in the movie

Marketing has hit a new low
>>
File: 1497550428266.jpg (46KB, 626x602px) Image search: [Google]
1497550428266.jpg
46KB, 626x602px
>>83795495
>>83795809
>that fucking tweest
How can you not enjoy that
>>
>>83796138
>they could have easily overcome him.
They're three teenage girls. There's no way they could overpower Mcavoy without any weapons.
>>
M. Night Poo in Loo has been shitting the bed ever since Sixth Sense cause he is a fraud and a one trick pony. Why Hollywood continues to throw money at this guy is beyond me. His name on a trailer is like a huge flashing warning sign that the movie will be terrible.
>>
>>83797527
What fucking tweeest?
>>
all people that think M Night films are anything above average movies seem to have some form of brain damage.
>>
>>83797952
Unbreakable and Signs were both good, and Split was a return to form.
>>
>>83798050
it was in the direhard universe all along, i dunno what it means but it is
>>
Not sure how people think mcavoy's acting in this is good. If someone told me to act like a girl or act like a 12 year old I would give the same plastic stereotypical ""acting""
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.