[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a worse TV Wife >smoked while pregnant >gave walt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: skylar2.jpg (105KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
skylar2.jpg
105KB, 900x800px
Name a worse TV Wife
>smoked while pregnant
>gave walt Cancer from 2nd hand smoke
>Made Walt JR retarded
>Gave Walt's money to Ted
>Fucked Ted
>>
File: 193875803654.png (144KB, 279x344px) Image search: [Google]
193875803654.png
144KB, 279x344px
>>83794514
>>
>>83794514

She was also the worst in deadwood as well and that show had calamity "I overact everything" Jane
>>
File: 1493756009456.png (321KB, 555x594px) Image search: [Google]
1493756009456.png
321KB, 555x594px
>>83794514
I can't. Maybe Marie?
>tfw imagining Marie as a sad widow
>>
>>83794624
She seems like she'd be one of those widows that would write a tell all book a la Taya Kyle.
>>
File: 1380673860885.png (378KB, 564x395px) Image search: [Google]
1380673860885.png
378KB, 564x395px
not like wifes aren't bitches, like, ever right?
she was just being a fucking woman, give me a break
>>
>>83794514
>>83794545
Wanted to rescind my prior submission
Here's some reasoning behind my new choice
>Ran over 3rd son of the head of a crime syndicate
>Roped her husband into disposing of the body and altering or completely removing evidence of the crime, causing her husband to crash the car into a tree
>Running over the son caused hitmen to assault her husband, causing the butcher shop he was planning on buying to be burned down
>Captured the 1st son of the head of the crime syndicate, only for him to escape and almost kill her husband
>Assaulted a Native American who was part of the crime syndicate, which led him to hunt the couple later on
>Inadvertently caused the deaths of a dozen cops and nearly an entire crime family, in addition to some of their associates
>Caused her husband to be killed by hiding in a freezer in a store as opposed to finding medical help
>Stole toilet paper from the barber shop she worked at
>Tried to defend her actions with "muh femininity"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.