[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got caught up on The Americans. What was the /tv/ consensus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: americans fx.jpg (794KB, 1992x3000px) Image search: [Google]
americans fx.jpg
794KB, 1992x3000px
I just got caught up on The Americans.

What was the /tv/ consensus on this latest season?

It felt like not much happened. Why were Phillip and Elizabeth mean to Henry about his school instead of being proud and supportive? It would even make their jobs easier him being away. The storyline with Phillip's other son seemed like it would culminate in something interesting but then it was ruined and not much happened.

Did anyone else think Oleg is now the best part of the show? Shame the season ended very suddenly when it came to him.
>>
File: the americans.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
the americans.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
show needs more Paige
>>
>>83791698
Why didn't they lock the door bro
>>
Also, I was disappointed that based William and Gabriel left the show.
>>
>>83791870
>WAS LEAVING THE DOOR UNLOCKED PART OF YOUR PLAN?
>>
>>83791654
literally who the fuck is Oleg? I literally only know liz and phillip and their daughter whose name I keep forgetting henry stan martha gabriel and claudia everyone else is a blur
>>
>>83792242
also i remember Pastor tim of course. lfuck, whats the name of Liz and Phillips daughters name i cant remember it
>>
File: oleg.jpg (70KB, 615x412px) Image search: [Google]
oleg.jpg
70KB, 615x412px
>>83792242
pic
>>83792275
Paige, see >>83791698
>>
>>83791951
And Arkady, he seemed like a good guy. Oleg's family are a nice remplacement though.
>>
>>83791698
I never believe this shit. I lock the door when i am fucking my gf because i have a flatmate. These guys don't lock the door even though there are children in the house?
>>
I thought it was a slower season than the others but still very good, quality television. The finale was solid, the episode where they kill the guy in the lab was really great and the best episode of them all was the one where they find the former Nazi collaborator in Boston and execute her and her husband. It also had a really great soundtrack as always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOnde5c7OG8

I'm glad it's ending next season though, it's run its course I feel. I agree though that Oleg is the best character on the show, I wish he could get involved with the main storyline again though
>>
>>83792359
Some people are just disgusting like that. My dad used to leave the door open when he was using the bathroom. I once woke up in the middle of the night and needed to pee and because he also doesn't turn on the light when he uses the bathroom at night I walked in on him taking a shit.
>>
>>83792453
felt bad for the collaborator's husband.
he reminded me of alan alda too.
>>
the asian kid is beast
>>
>>83792992
>you will never be a teenage spy
>your russian handlers will never have your people get you a waifu
>>
>>83792992
kid was cold-blooded

who the fuck even considers making a kid commit suicide, that's like psychopathic thinking
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.