[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First half of this movie was pure capekino, then it progressively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: R679xVa.jpg (830KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
R679xVa.jpg
830KB, 1920x1080px
First half of this movie was pure capekino, then it progressively lowered by one star rating every time this little spic opened her mouth. The stupid fucking kids also ruined and weight the ending held, as opposed to if it had just been Logan and Laura. Who approved this shit?
>>
>>83791384
movie stank of multiple shitty rewrites
i highly suspect in the original
> the loli never spoke
> caliban was actually killed early on
> there was no clone logan
> charles died in his sleep peacefully

hard to believe people like this turd
>>
File: 1263726635155.png (65KB, 180x336px) Image search: [Google]
1263726635155.png
65KB, 180x336px
>>83791384
>then it progressively lowered by one star rating every time this little spic opened her mouth

this is really not the time to use that
>>
>>83791384
She's brittish.
>>
>>83791384

agreed.

my favorite xmen movie (not saying much since they all kinda sucked)

kids def ruined it for me.

movie could have been better if

>x23 never talks
>no clone logan
>donald is actual finally boss
>charles death wasnt do rushed
>No kids
>>
Imagine being as retarded as this poster: >>83792385
>>
Logan sucked. I'm not trying to be contrarian, I've loved the X-men movies since I was a kid and really wanted this to be good.

>grimdark 2010-ass brown and grey color palette
>no interesting mutants with cool powers (remember X2?)
>every action sequence was basically the same
>clone logan came out of nowhere, "evil twin" villain r u srs
>patrick stewart was surprisingly unconvincing as a feeble geriatric

Not much to say really. They took away everything that's fun about X-men and tried to turn it into some kind of high drama.
>>
>>83793228
But senile Charles was the best part of the movie
>>
>>83793398

It would have been better as a zany comedy where senile Charles endangers countless lives every time he has a Vietnam flashback, and Logan has to run around the country stopping planes from crashing and nuclear missiles from going off whenever gramps forgets where his dentures are.
>>
File: 911-planes[1].jpg (52KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
911-planes[1].jpg
52KB, 400x414px
>>83793489
>oh professor... THATS not where you put the airplane!~~
>>
the clone and the kids ruined this movie completely. it would have been far better as a charles/logan/x23 road movie
>>
File: 1488260119226.jpg (39KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1488260119226.jpg
39KB, 512x384px
It's so there is a future for the xmen you fucking apes...
All of them were dead, except those kids. And finally, the very first and very last xmen died to save them
kill yourselves if you're actually serious. It was dark knight tier
>>
>>83794497

You know X-men aren't real, right?
>>
File: pepesad.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepesad.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>>83791384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgnEn__sExw
>>
>>83793040
>donald is actual finally boss
It really pissed me off that the kids killed him without Logan fighting him.

Imagine a mortal Logan slowly dying and trying to fight Donald while Donald is yelling at him how weak he is
>>
File: logan (1).jpg (211KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
logan (1).jpg
211KB, 670x377px
>>83793040
>fan edit of Logan
>remove clone
Some flashbacks from ending of Days of future past showing the X Men when Charles is talking about what he did
>Charles dies in his sleep
>Logan burries him
>Fades to black
>Profit?
>>
I like the Fassbender X-Men the most. Hugh Jackman is a shitty actor and Wolverine sucks.
>>
>>83795374

>fassbender

Yeah I loved him as magneto. Really wished they made the past Xmen take place in the 90's instead of the 70's

And make cyclops the main protagonist.

It pissed me off so much how important they made mystique just because it was jlaw

Imagine if we actually got this as live action. It could have been campy fun
>>
>>83795643
>campy fun
Oh God no
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.