[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every demand expect one is met >Throws a fit and refuses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 33

File: oitnb_taystee.jpg (182KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
oitnb_taystee.jpg
182KB, 620x412px
>Every demand expect one is met
>Throws a fit and refuses to accept the terms
>Fucks it up for everyone

Is Tasty the biggest dumb ass of Orange is the New Black?
>>
>>83790712
I never finished last season and haven't looked for this one out anywhere, so i dont know
>>
>>83790712
This show should have ended already.
>>
>>83790712
>expect vs except

What a fucking retard
>>
Has the new season dropped?
Is the american pie dude back?
>>
>>83790712
>Watching this

You're either a liberal, or a woman.

Either way, get out.
>>
>>83791008
yeah I binged the whole thing. It's really interesting but it takes place during a prison riot
>>
>>83790712
like mcc was going to give into her demands.
>>
>>83790712

Can't stand this dumb show but I'd taste that Tasty if you know what I mean.
>>
>>83790712
Even when her demands were met, she wanted more and said they weren't getting enough. So some hispanic freed the hostages expecting time off and the woman wasnt having it lmfao.

So yeah taystee is a dumbass.
>>
>>83790712
No, you are for watching this filth.
>>
>>83792078
The hot cheetos and takis were just bribes anyway. I doubt anything would've happened honestly.
>>83791085
I'm probably in the minority but I'm a gay black man. I watch it for the plot because I have nothing better to do.

Imo this season was just filler.
>>
>>83791008
>Is the american pie dude back?
cameo only
>>
>>83792156
>gay black man
reeeeeeeeeeee
no seriously though what's your take on piscatella? token gay man in a sjw show or key player to the plot?
>>
>>83792217
I feel like he's a token gay character whose sexuality doesn't really play a major part in the show. The only time we really find out about his sexuality is when Piper tries seducing him and he mentions having "two beards."

Red also takes Humphrey's phone and texts Piscatella on some gay shit so I'm guessing Humphrey was on the DL too? I also remember him being super strict so I guess that helps sjws with their whole "oppressive patriarchy" bs.

I also didn't realize the show was as sjw as I thought.
>>
>>83792392
>dat input
thx anon
>>
Taystee+Whoever the one other black chick are the best representations of BLM I have seen in media.

>Have the opportunity to get a celebrity to spearhead their cause, bringing natural attention to their cause
>Instead get emotional and go on a tirade when she's a literally who that nobody will listen to
>Fall ass backwards into getting most of your demands met, with public support for your cause
>Fuck it all up even when she knows that this is her last chance due to the dead guard.

They're well-intentioned but retarded, incompetent, and incapable of thinking about the bigger picture.
>>
>>83792527
>Instead get emotional and go on a tirade when she's a literally who that nobody will listen to
To be fair, Taystee didn't let the woman speak but she couldn't because she was privileged as fuck. After she stopped talking, the paparazzi literally swarmed to the woman and basically said fuck it to whatever she was saying.

The negotiation wasn't good either. They gassed Taystee up and they expected to get amnesty when there was a dead/dying officer, and they pretty much refused the hot cheetos and takis once they found out they were "bribes" when they were just getting what they asked for.

>Fall ass backwards into getting most of your demands met, with public support for your cause
"Justice for Poussey"
>Fuck it all up even when she knows that this is her last chance due to the dead guard.
Once the Hispanic freed the hostages they pretty much knew it was over.

>They're well-intentioned but retarded, incompetent, and incapable of thinking about the bigger picture.
They only thought about the bigger picture when it was convenient for them. When Dayanara shot the guard, they decided to turn her in "for the greater good," but they fucked up on the negotiation just because they couldn't get all their demands met.
>>
>>83792768
I have no idea what you are saying. Sure, Judy was "Privileged" but that was the whole point. The media was chomping at the bit to hear what she had to say, she was going to be a willing participant who would tell everybody about the conditions in the prison, and people would listen, giving them enormous leverage in the situation. And she threw it all away because "she's privileged, this is our story, and the world is unfair." She can't think about what Judy could accomplish that she can't because she's stupid.
>>
>>83792768
>she threw it all away because "she's privileged, this is our story, and the world is unfair."

Not to mention how gong ho Taystee was about getting justice for Poussey. CO Bailey went to her dad's house and tried to apologize but Sgt Washington wasn't having any of it.

I mean Taystee is pretty smart and all, but she made some extremely dumb ass decisions. Like I understand that friends stick together and shit, but this woman got sent back to prison SO THEY COULD BE TOGETHER, right? I'd say her priorities were fucked up but eh.. Like she was so focused on getting "Justice for Poussey" that she didn't think about the prison as a whole. Does that make sense?
>>
>>83793165
>>83793506

Is Tumblr: The Show secretly redpilled about how stupid blacks/BLM are or am I reading too much into it?
>>
>>83793633
>The Show secretly redpilled about how stupid blacks/BLM are or am I reading too much into it?

it is

they even had a black character say black people can be racist and black people on twitter got mad
>>
>>83792527
They kill a guard?
>>
>>83793633
I think they attempted to represent the movement as true to its meaning as they could. I'm sure that Jenji Kohen has a different opinion of it than I do, but I do think she captured the soul of it pretty well.
>>
Is this new season better than the last one?
>>
File: washington.gif (800KB, 295x165px) Image search: [Google]
washington.gif
800KB, 295x165px
>>83793506
>Sgt Washington
pretty sure he was a major. big difference. and he had a cib which meant he saw combat.
>>
>>83793840
By a significant margin. I was close to dropping the show, but the new season is pretty legitimately good. Entire thing takes place during a prison riot (probably over the course of a week or so) so there isn't much filler at all, and they don't overuse the "flashbacks humanizing characters" as much as they did in previous seasons. Overall pretty good.
>>
I don't watch the show, so why does one of the inmates have a gun and have a cop hostage? Why is this even happening?

Is it supposed to be like an empowering scene, because it shouldn't l, they're in prison for a reason.
>>
>>83793939
The only good part was the huge gay guard and what he did to Red.
>>
>>83793633
>>83793748
>>83793769

The show and Jenji are essentially saying that while these movements or ways of thinking are "well intentioned" The people behind them often let ego and personal bullshit take over. Everyone is flawed and makes really stupid choices. It's a nuanced take that isn't 100% yaaasss queen or whatever the fuck.

She did the same with Weeds and her other shows. Surface level people see that she's all about representation and positive reinforcement. When the simple truth is, Jenji seems more interested in people fucking up. Good or bad. People just fuck up.
>>
>>83793939

The flashbacks are one of the best parts of this show.
>>
>>83794003
A guard with a penchant for torture brought a pistol into the prison because another "guard" (really a hitman for a crime syndicate sent to kill an inmate) was killed (while trying to kill an inmate), buried in the prison garden, and his body found when landscaping work was being done for whatever reason. He felt that the guards were endangered, brought it in without anyone's knowledge, got knocked down and the gun got loose during a riot over CO treatment of the prisoners. A prisoner ended up with the gun. It's not an "empowering scene," and the prisoner who shoots the guard later feels remorse and says she did what she did because she felt pressured by the rioting prisoners.
>>
>>83794003
>watch the show
>it's not terrible
a guard snuck it in. the guard butterfingered it and it skid across the floor into the inmate's hands.
>>
File: FriedaBerlin.png (208KB, 350x409px) Image search: [Google]
FriedaBerlin.png
208KB, 350x409px
>>83794067
freida's flashback is the best in this season.
>>
File: 1456178661786.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456178661786.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
Why do I keep watching this show? This new season is trash. The earlier seasons had solid character development and interesting story lines that got me hooked in. Now its just devolved into this pathetic riot plot they they're stretching out.
>>
>think the Mexican bitches are going to show their tits finally
>wearing something underneath
Fucking assholes.
>>
>>83794067
I loved the flashbacks in S1, they were OK in S2, but in seasons 3-4 where they were occupying significant screen time they trended towards "nobody in this prison did anything wrong ever." which forgets the premise of the show that everybody is in fucking prison for a reason. Combined with the fact that those seasons were subpar overall I thought they leaned on the flashbacks too hard and that their quality nosedived. The ones they did this season, particularly Frieda's, were actually done pretty well.
>>
Fuck that ending was stupid. Killing the best character and it fades to black. Only good part is they can't continue the series after this.
>>
>>83795065
Can't they? No way are they gonna have the riot cops shoot them up.
>>
>>83795135
Unless they use a whole new cast then no it can't.
>>
>>83794173
its only fitting the best character in the show gets the best flashback too.
>>
>>83795148
I don't see why they can't continue. They did the same shit at the end of season 2. That being said, I'd be more than content for this to be the series finale.
>>
>>83795686
Sending the cast to 3 different prisons? How can they continue that?
>>
>>83791008
he shows up in a flashback
>>
>>83793904
He was a General at the time of her death
>>
>>83792156
> gay black man

Armond?
>>
#BlackLattesMatter
>>
>>83794678
You forget that all the women are in a minimum security prison. No one doubts that they are guilty of something but it's not like they're serial killers.

I personally am not yet sure if I feel bad for Linda because she sure as shit is gonna spend at least a few episodes in Max, but I'd definitely smash though
>>
>>83795686
>>83795148
>>83795846
What the fuck are you even going on about? It was already renewed for two additional seasons debuting in 2018 and 2019
>>
>>83795846
I'm saying it may be a misdirection like the whole Piper going to Chicago thing. Evidence of guard mistreatment of prisoners is out in the open, it's clear who shot and killed a guard, and pretty much every prisoner with the exception of the ones who actively fought against the riot squad (who are all tertiary characters) can plead that they had nothing to do with anyone being hurt. They could presumably make up some explanation to bring the main cast back to the same prison.
>>
>>83796003
You've got to be kidding me. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>83795973
Nah, S3 made it out like every single person there was a victim of circumstances or patriarchal mistreatment.

S4 got better - like Maritza just being a retarded, terrible car thief, instead of some guy forcing her to steal while holding her family hostage or whatever S3 would have come up with.
>>
File: DB7Xw2UUQAAFDeu.jpg (49KB, 479x407px) Image search: [Google]
DB7Xw2UUQAAFDeu.jpg
49KB, 479x407px
>>83795930
>>
>>83796071
Half the Season flashbacks weren't even related to their crimes. The only ones that focusedon their criminal lifestyles were Flaca, Leanne, Norma and Chang and those crimes were
>Fraud (and presumably involuntary manslaughter?)
>Making meth
>Fucking pushing a dude off a cliff
>Being a triad

those are all p. shitty things to do. If you're complaint is that they had reasons to turn to crime then of course they fucking did. Flaca and Leanne were just being shitty teenagers. Norma was clearly somewhat emotionally unstable, etc
>>
>>83796180
Piper went to prison in 2013

She got 15 months

How the fuck is Black Lives Matter a thing? in what I assume is mid-2014
>>
>>83796221
I believe her sentence has been extended twice. Definitely at least once.
>>
The new season is out? I remember wondering how fucking stupid the last season ended, that thick latina went from wanting to get out of jail fast so she can look after her child to pulling a gun on a guard after hanging out in a salon for a week

fuck this show is garbage
>>
>>83796221
blm has been around for a few years. it didn't really get full blown recognition until bernie got cucked into letting them speak at one of his rallies.
>>
>>83796288
It was retarded but there was a reason

and that reason was to write her and the tranny out ASAP by sending them to Max
>>
>>83796201
Norma did nothing wrong.
>>
>>83796221
Piper also used to be the main character of the show. Honestly, it feels like they just have her character there under some contractual obligation to the lady whose story this is based off of or the actress.
>>
>>83796312
It stopped being her show a while back, in S5 she's barely in it. It's good, coz she's a boring shit character.
>>
>>83796332
Was season 3 the last time she was prominent? I feel like 1 and 2 were here as the main and then by 3 it was 50% her and the rest. Now she's like in 5-10 mins an episode w/ the occasional episode about the dumb crap between her and Alex.
>>
>piper
she'll pick up next season. to be sure they're going to have her and alex's past come up.
>>
>>83796368
Fuck no! Everything about her and Alex's past is boring as fuck.
>>
>>83796363
They ran out of story for her around the time the tattooed Aussie showed up, so they made it more of an ensemble show instead. And it worked.
>>
>>83796368
there isn't a whole lot of past for them to go over unless you mean more kubra shit

they're gonna focus on the engagement if that
>>
>>83796221
I've just been treating it as a sliding timeline. It's the only way to make some of this topical shit make sense. Like this season, there's a line like "I'm not a nazi, I'm a white nationalist." That's too topical for someone who's been in the slammer for a few months leading into 2014. But if you see it as "10 months ago" instead of 2013 when this show started, then it makes more sense.
>>
>>83796421
>kubra
yep. all this shifting around is probably going to bring in more hits.
>>83796394
they just had a hitman pose as a guard and try to kill alex last season. that's boring as fuck?
>>
>>83796503
The flashbacks and their relationship is boring. Yes. The hitman thing was actually interesting. Everything else is a fucking snooze.
>>
>>83796450
what the fuck are you on about?

white nationalism is too topical for 2014 but not 2016? really?

Anyway the show's timeline is beyond the 15 months Piper was originally sentenced. In season 1 maria gives birth and in season 5 the baby is over 12 months old. Similarly, Daya gets pregrant in season 1 but gives birth in season 3. Also iirc, season 1 mostly takes place during Winter, and Season 5 takes place in a summer, so it's been at least a year and a half, probably longer
>>
The company woman trapped in the prison who starts enjoying the riot is my favorite from this season.

Even lets Boo eat her out in exchange for protection. Some real hardcore human adaptability, loved it
>>
>>83796649
>left her sorority sister to die
this is why i have trust issues.
>>
>>83796589
I'm really drunk. I meant that in 2014 I feel like there would not be too many people who identify as white nationalists exclusive to Neo-Nazism but in 2017 that would be much more common place, especially among poor rural whites who might not be near Neo-Nazi hotbeds.
>>
>>83796721
It's not like she did it out of maliciousness or because she wanted to kill her. She was just a dumbass girl who could not see the consequences of her actions. Don't trust emotionally arrested people and you'e good.
>>
>>83796767
She's aggravatingly selfish but it kind of looked like she was learning to empathize with inmates. The question is how much time is she going to have to spend in Max before someone at MCC realizes she isn't there?

Caputo probably won't give a shit, which is too bad for him because Linda is way hotter than Fig
>>
Terrible season. We did not have to spend the entire season on a 4 day "riot". Every episode just felt like a reset too. One episode there's a mass brawl at the end of it, the next episode, everyone is walking around like nothing happened. So many dropped plots.

Do better OITNB.
>>
>>83797380
Prisoners are weird, that's how protests go. This is a drama s it's not realistic, but cycling between really angry and active and quiet when everyone gets hungry or it rains, to surrendering when the Jamaicans run out of drugs and want visits back so they can sneak more in.
>>
>>83790712
This is why you have neutral negotiators in these sorts of situations.

Tasty's only concern was her dead friend, fuck everyone's healthcare and $10/hour wages
>>
>>83796221
>in what I assume is mid-2014
Ignore in what year it takes place. The political climate and references need to be current for the show to be relevant.
>>
>>83796312
Well in season 1 she was the "Hey this is your character, new to jail and still "pure" "
After season 1, her use of introducing everybody to the jail system was done. So now we have no main character, but a bunch of story lines.
We had :
Black group
Hispanic Group / Nazi Group
Duo Lesbo
Cooking team
Crazy team
Drugheads

I liked the new focus on some characters like the Feminist Muslim Black Woman who advocate for her husband to get a second wife. It's really weird to see the opposites inside a single character.
>>
>>83790712
This show jumped the shark so hard that Fonzie's corpse is on the moon.
>>
>>83797687
Well the show was filmed last year when Black Lives matter worked, and Season 4 was 4 days before that. So it's probably 2014-2015 yeah.
The tech look older for the most part too, like the cellphones and ect.

>>83797746
When did it jump the shark exactly? Only really weird moment was the Slasher episode.
>>
>>83797730
God I forgot how unbelievably irrational Chapman is. I'm watching the last episode and I just fucking hate her so much.
>>
>>83796221
This show isn't even about her and her book anymore. I really doubt her being tied up in a shower curtain in a makeshift torture chamber was based on a true event.
>>
>>83797778
I'd say as soon as it turned into Magic Mike.
>>
>>83791085
you sound dumb
>>
>>83790712
>it's another "Crazy Eyes has another meltdown" episode
So many good characters have been written out but they just keep giving this retard pointless shit to flip out about.
>>
>>83797869
The Magic Mike moment was good though. It was clearly put there for the ladies, but it was fine by me. It was a little long but the show cant be 100% tits in the background and lesbian kissing and fingering.
I think it's the season with the most penises. "There is such a thing as too large" made me laugh.

MCC girl is also great as a new Chapman.
>>
>>83791085
>get out
>reddit spacing
>pot
>kettle
You people are exhausting.
>>
>>83797907
Crazy Eye was actually pretty good in this season. Made her more human and advocated for the use of drugs because otherwise she just cant control herself.
>>
>>83797920
I don't care about the dude-nudity, it just felt really out of place and a lot of the little side plots seem really weird. Maybe it's just because I didn't rewatch everything so I'm not really familiar with the tone of the show.
>>
>>83792217
Piscatella actually became a little more human with his backstory being revealed. His homosexuality did play a more major role in this season. I liked it.
>>
>>83797969
The show do seem to be a little more weird and extreme, but it was a descent into madness for the season. You give meth heads all the power in a jail, of course they will just do what ever they want.

The Nazi Hispanic love was pretty fun to see. I liked how they tried to make the Nazis as actual people with other things than just "They are Nazi". Hell, they even tried to make the Nazis look sexy in like episode 2.
>>
Who here /tablescaping/? It's a real thing.
>>
>>83798018
Yeah, I definitely didn't think it was a bad season, but it does feel like it's starting to lose its focus a bit. I'd be surprised if it holds up for another couple seasons.
>>
To be fair it wasn't just Taystee that would fuck things up. Even if she accepted the deal, Maria would betray them by releasing the hostages and there's also the dead guard that Kukudio killed. The riot was all kinds of fucked up mostly thanks to selfishness, lack of communication and apathy from inmates.
>>
>>83798049
Well there will be at least two other seasons. And the finale imply that a lot of characters will be cut off too. Cute duo seem to be gone, Ravioli seem to be gone. The pool bunch seem to be the only core group that will stay for the next season.
>>
>>83798018
The nazis were the only ones that stood their ground to fight the riot cops instead of pussying out tho.
>>
>>83798078
What? The Hispanics/ Mexicans were with the Nazis. It was 4 Nazi and 3 Hispanics that fought it. They were saying "You want us to team up?!"

They actually learned to respect each other even if they hated each other based on race.
>>
>>83798076
With cute duo you mean Maritza and Flaca right? And ravioli Lorna? I think only Maritza is gone. If you notice Maritza is the only main character that got on the bus that is filled whit literally who extras. Whereas the rest went on the other bus. Washington, DeMarco, Gina, Yoga Jones, Boo, Linda, Muzzie and Lorna all got on the same bus. That's the "not written off the show" bus.
>>
>>83798126
yeah i know. the crazy ones that put coffee up their noses right? i liked those guys tbqh.
>>
>>83798128
I think that the bus with Yoga will be the cut off group.
They will probably only have Pool team and Flaca.

Yoga and the rest were so little in that season. They did basically nothing and had maybe 6 lines in the whole season.
>>
>>83798145
Yeah, they were the new hispanics from season 4. Mexicans if I'm not mistaken?
>>
>>83798128
>>83798173
If they cut Flaca I'm going to scream.
>>
File: e6ac34f980f552ea63a4f19d65ca1d89.jpg (478KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
e6ac34f980f552ea63a4f19d65ca1d89.jpg
478KB, 1280x1280px
>>83798233
Flaca do seem like the one with the most personality of the two.

Maritza is cuter though.
>>
>>83798233
Flaca is shit. Yeah she has big tits, but you never see them. And she's a crappy character otherwise
>>
Young Red in Russia was cute. CUTE!
>>
>>83798304
Red should have stayed in the Soviet Union and lived to be an old track wearing Grandma instead of coming to Muuurica just to sell russian food no one appreciates and go to jail.
>>
>>83798025
There's a quality Bob's Burgers episode about it.
>>
File: Screenshot_131.png (3MB, 1790x887px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_131.png
3MB, 1790x887px
>>83798304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
>>
>>83798363
Her friend got disappeared. Lenin was coming for her
>>
File: Screenshot_132.png (1MB, 963x550px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_132.png
1MB, 963x550px
>>83798363
She was going to hit the Gulags soon bro.
>>
I thought it was interesting they discussed male rape in this new season. Like how the Mexican was forcing them self on Luschek who wasn't enjoying it and Suzanne stepped in because she saw he was uncomfortable. Just kinda surprised they'd discuss a double standard like that.
>>
File: 1467963922788.png (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1467963922788.png
9KB, 239x211px
>>83792001

>It's really interesting
>>
File: Screenshot_133.png (873KB, 965x544px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_133.png
873KB, 965x544px
>>83798442
Well make sense that a bunch of womans would try to rape the guys.
>>
>>83798372
CUTE!
>>
>>83798463
And that was comedy hahaha meanwhile I'm still seeing people sound off about how stupid Tiffany is for wanting to be with Coates.

The meth heads were annoying as fuck this season too.
>>
>>83798499
Well they are crazy criminals who could not realize they were actually evil for 4 days.

And yeah, Suzanne pushing away the rapist girl was cute. I liked how the guards were actually kinda enjoying Suzanne compared to the loco girls.
>>
Wait, what happened to her marking in this season, did we even see it or a bandage? This happened like a week before.
>>
>>83798444
it really makes you think if you know what i mean
>>
The show still has its moments, where it can instill the humanity still present n these characters. I find myself.

>>83798641
Who cares fuck Piper.
>>
>>83798641
It's still there, but they made it a window instead of a swastika so it's not a plot point anymore.

There's way more people who need screentime nowadays, Chapman's minutiae take a backseat
>>
>>83798714
Continuity.
>>
>>83798173
Yoga and Marco were hanging out with Frida and being comic relief most of the time, which is what they have been doing since forever really. Well Yoga used to be the old wise lady but she got corrupted last season due to all the free shit she got with Judy King.

Washington and Muzzie can't be written out because they are core members of the black girl cliche and Muzzie just got introduced. Lorna will most likely have something about her baby next season and her stuff with Nicky isn't finished either. Boo and Linda are on that bus too.

Maybe next season will focus on two prisons. Pool crew and Bus Crew with Maritza cameos on the literally who Bus.
>>
>>83798724
Sure, but can we see it at all in the shower scenes or anything else? I dont think the marking is there at all.
>>
>>83798734
They never show it, it's never a major part of the plot, who cares? Chapman's character actually improved this season via being mostly just a love interest because they stopped trying to do retarded shit with her.
>>
>>83798737
Nah, I think they will purge most characters to go back to focus on the core group being stuck in a new jail they have no control over.
>>
Couldnt get into this show because I hate lesbians and spics.
>>
>>83798756
Still the focus of too much relationship drama.
>>
please tell me there's screencaps of 20y/o red
>>
File: Screenshot_134.png (2MB, 1666x873px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_134.png
2MB, 1666x873px
>>83798805
>>
File: Laura_Prepon.jpg (188KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Laura_Prepon.jpg
188KB, 710x1000px
>>83798805
No, but you can have ginger Vause
>>
>>83798787
Must be cozy in your safe little bubble.
>>
Young red just wanted to wear Jeans and listen to the Devil's music, rock&roll.
>>
File: Screenshot_135.png (2MB, 1555x888px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_135.png
2MB, 1555x888px
>>83798805
Here some pol material.
>>
>>83798838
>>83798847
love you guys
>>
>>83798788
I'm just happy that the relationship drama went somewhere this season. Grounding Chapman and Vause in each other makes a lot of sense story-wise because neither of those characters has had a defining purpose or motivation up to this point. Packaging them together was a smart thing to do.
>>
File: Screenshot_136.png (1MB, 967x548px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_136.png
1MB, 967x548px
>>83798787
Watch season 4 and 5. Nazis are a big part.
>>83798805
>>
>>83790712
I liked how the coffee-snorting mexicans called her El Heferson
>>
>>83798882
>Packaging them together was a smart thing to do.

It was literally the only thing they do. They've never really fit in the show. I get that was the entire point to begin with but as the show has grown that's only become more apparent. Yes Piper and Vause fit in the show as they've adapted to prison life but I don't feel they fit with anything else in it except each other. Like with Judy King good for a few laughs but nobody will care if she's never seen again. At this point PiperVause can go and the show wouldn't suffer hugely from it unlike say, if Taystee left which would be a detrimental blow.

I might be wrong though, maybe some really are invested in Piper still.
>>
>>83798907
THE MORE IT HURTS, THE BETTER THE ENERGY, RIGHT?!
>>
>>83798956
White people won't watch a show with a black lead unless it's an out-and-out comedy. Piper is what keeps them getting renewed
>>
>>83798990
>>83798956
Red or Nicky should be main whites tbqh. Though I get that Piper is more relatable to the audience since she's just a normie white girl with no real addictions or messed up past.
>>
File: Sophias1promo2_crop.jpg (206KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
Sophias1promo2_crop.jpg
206KB, 550x450px
>>83798990
What? I dont think it's true. I was actually rooting for the Transexual Black girl until they just threw her out of the window.

She actually did stuff for the one episode she was there.
>>
>>83799030
She do have some addictions though, just psychological. She need to be in the center of the attention.
>>
>take over prison
>shoot video of you holding the warden hostage with a big black thug right behind him
>have him read off demands
>surprised when the most outrageous demand doesn't go through
The fact that it worked at all is astounding.
>>
>>83799032
What the fuck happened with that male nurse? He just disappeared.
>>
>>83798855
>live in the SW working on rooftops with lazy mexicans
>safe bubble
Not everyone on this website is a NEET
>>
>>83799060
He escaped with the others. He was locked in the poo and when the other girl saved everybody else, she just saved him too. then the fingering guy ran away too.
>>
>>83799060
>>83799069
Also, I feel they need to remove one of the three mothers with babies. We had two mothers who just wanted to be with their kids for the whole season and kept backstabbing each other for that.

One is gone to max, the two others need to be separated.
>>
>>83799049
A big black lady that was looking all sassy and drinking lattes.

And it didn't get picked up because well, they just posted some random shit on the internet with no fame at all and not explaining much.

The piscatella video went viral because it was hardcore stuff like an officer breaking an arm and having prisoners tied up and tortured.
>>
>Chapman and Voss getting hitched

kek
>>
>>83799097
Maria will be the one to be written off I think. Daya is going to Max for life but she might get a cameo. Might get visited by Bennet or Mendez and his mum though. Lorna is new pregnant lady and Gloria will angst about her kid next season.
>>
>people unironically watch a bunch of dumb apes in the clink interact with each other
>>
>>83799125
>Piper proposes to Alex in the middle of a riot after Alex bitched that Piper worries too much about the riot and should be paying attention to her instead
Can Alex think about anyone but herself and her issues every now and then?
>>
>>83799177
its like browsing /tv/
>>
>>83799177
it's just like 4chan, but with girls.
>>
>>83799064
I meant the little bubble you create when you close your eyes and plug your ears when you see something that makes you feel icky not your shit white trash labor job.
>>
>>83791085
The book it's based on is pretty good though. The show just went on for too long and turned to shit. That happens a lot.
>>
>>83799219
> white trash labor job.
What do you do for a living?
>>
>Team Latte

These are the worst nazis ever
>>
>>83799219
>criticizing a working white person
For what purpose?
>>
>>83799301
Not sweat my ass off on a roof with a bunch of people that I whine about on 4chan because I can't do any better.
>>
>>83799361
He's a self hating spic. ;)
>>
I'm happy with the new season if only because of all the new spankbank material I got of the two cute latinas.
>>
>>83799413
>jobless hater
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>83799519
You get way more from their instas, and those are all year round
>>
>>83799537
>thinking people care about your opinion
>>
>>83799555
Sauce me brethren
>>
>>83799559
>not working
>>
>>83799567
Stick their names and instagram into google
>>
>>83790712
No, she's just portraying every black American ever
>>
File: haha.png (974KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
974KB, 1366x768px
she actually said it absolute madwoman
>>
I'll admit I had a giggle when they sent the indian dude to THE POO
>>
>>83799784
It was funny that it was just called The Poo
>>
Shit I forgot we actually got to see Caputo's dick this season. Damn that shit is veiny. Is that normal?
>>
>>83799870
He has a massive cock. Like 10-12 inch. Girthy too.
>>
>Tfw Mendez went to jail
>Humps got shot and had a stroke
>Piscatella

All my favourite guards have awful shit happening to them. At least qt guard and Mormon guard are ok
>>
>>83797821
Actually it was. Every scene from the show is almost exactly a frame by frame representation of how it actually was. Google it.
>>
>>83799986
Humps was too edgy4me and Mendez is not in jail anymore. Didn't you catch his cameo this season? He shaved his moustache and wanted to speak with Daya when she called his mum?
>>
>>83799986
>Qt guard being attached to big guard.
>He had to poop in the bucket while attached to her

Poor guy.
>>
best guard coming through
>>
>>83800181
He was sweet trying to speak to the mother of his fake child.
>>
File: 4vGUk6A.jpg (177KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
4vGUk6A.jpg
177KB, 640x960px
>>83800229
Womens, Am I right?
>>
>>83800229
>when Dixon and Luschek mess up Crazy Eyes's story
That was pretty good
>>
File: 1494363285652.gif (2MB, 300x332px) Image search: [Google]
1494363285652.gif
2MB, 300x332px
Every penis was a prosthesis, and I'm not liking that.

When can we get the real free-swinging dicks on screen we deserve?
>>
>>83800181

I remember that. I just preferred him as a guard. I like the guards that remind them that they're criminals. One of the reasons i liked Piscatella too.
>>
>>83800296
This sort of shit is why nobody likes gay guys
>>
>>83790712
>muh pussy
>>
>>83800365
I'd correct you, but people will just start shouting cities at me.
>>
>>83800334
That's the thing that strikes me as odd with the series, they all seem to think that they deserve the same level of respect as an actual person.

Do criminall scum really go all out on "I dindu nuffin"?
>>
File: Screenshot_137.png (650KB, 914x921px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_137.png
650KB, 914x921px
>>83800296
The first penis was a prosthesis? It was full on frontal. Any source on that?
>>
>>83800383
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>83800425
what the fuck am I looking at, a mutant cock?
>>
>>83800402
Criminals are not animals. Sure they did crimes, but they should not be worsen by power complexes and the prison system to make them harden criminals.
>>
>>83800425
If the part where it's attached to the rest of the body is obscured or covered, it's a prosthesis.

Plus...I mean...look at it. Look at your cock and balls. The one in that frame is more plastic than a 40-year-old Hollywood wife.
>>
>>83800447
I blacken the cock. It's his bloody leg with a small penis. It's a christian TV board, so no dicks.
>>
who even watches this shit anymore
>>
>>83800471
Oh that's his leg, now I feel silly.
>>
>>83800402
Yes. Either that or they (possibly correctly) believe that because they make more from drugs than the officers do working for the prisons, that they are in fact better than them despite being criminals.

We have Jamaicans that have bank statements showing hundreds of thousands in savings
>>
>>83800469
Could be real, I have no seen a lot of cocks other than mine. I can see why they would just fake it.
>>
>>83800492
Poor people are not better than rich people. The criminals are actually the better people.
>>
>>83800499
>I have no seen a lot of cocks other than mine

You've never ever watched porn?
>>
>>83800556
Only romantic softcore.
>>
>>83800576
What's the point of that? It just looks like they're moving heavy furniture topless.
>>
>>83800556
A ton of porn dicks are fake. And unnaturally big.
>>
File: _88783872_cell_getty.jpg (31KB, 660x419px) Image search: [Google]
_88783872_cell_getty.jpg
31KB, 660x419px
And it's no wonder they bitch.

This is what Anders Brevik gets in Norway. He killed 77 people.

>Three cells - one for sleeping, one for studying, one for exercising - plus daily access to exercise yard
>Can play video games, watch TV and read newspapers
>Has a computer (without internet access)
>Can prepare his own food and do his own washing
>Has phone conversations with a "female friend"
>Contact with prison staff, lawyers, a priest, health professionals
>Has declined to play chess with volunteers
>Built a gingerbread house as part of a prison competition

America seems to think that being a criminal means you should just be treated like less than a dog, and there's no sense in that or rehabilitation possible. Solitary confinement in particular needs to be illegal.
>>
>>83800402
They are all low security inmates. Most are there for minor offenses like scams, thef, drug possesion or stuff like that.
>>83800492
>>83800458
You guys also need to remember that some of the guards display criminal or mentally unstable behavior as well. Mendez pushed drugs, Humprey was a bit cuckoo and Pisca killed an inmate before. Luscheck conspired to sell heroin too and Fig commited Embezzlement and fraud. Most of these things would land them in either Min Security or Max. If they got caught.
>>
>>83800598
Rehabilitation is nice and all, but they still have a debt to society they need to repay in suffering.
>>
>>83800598
When criminals in Norway leave prison, they tend to stay out. Norway's recidivism rate of 20% is one of the lowest in the world. By contrast in the UK it's about 45%, while in the US more than 76% of prisoners are re-arrested within five years.
>>
>>83800383
>>83800296
What about the Stripper dude?
>>
>>83800598
Solitary confinement as a punishment for minor offences maybe, but removal from association is essential because if some bastard is kicking off or riling other people up to riot or assaults an officer / another prisoner, there needs to be somewhere separate you can removed them to until they calm down.
>>
>you will never will be big spoon for Lorna, telling her how much you love her and how much she deserves that love
>>
>>83800654
He had it stuffed in a sock, and probably was wearing a modesty patch under there just in case of any slip-outs.
>>
File: Screenshot_138.png (409KB, 648x374px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_138.png
409KB, 648x374px
>>83800598
We have a Quebec version of Orange is the new Black called Unité 9. It's really similar with similar characters and story lines, except they live in small houses. The Unite is a small house where they live, cook, sleep, watch TV, and they go to work in the jail for the day and come back home later.
It's pretty good for checking minimum security jails here in Canada.
>>
>>83800630
You send someone to prison with those qualities and they will just come out worse. Especially men in Max security. Most of them just end up pushing drugs there too 'cause the prison jobs are terrible for making the basic money needed to cover your needs.
>>
>>83800743
Really should just dump them all on an abandoned island somewhere, since they have clearly demonstrated that they aren't fit to live in society.

Repeat offenders wouldn't be a problem then.
>>
File: Screenshot_139.png (2MB, 1908x993px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_139.png
2MB, 1908x993px
>>83800698
We even had a female Pascitalli a year before Orange did.
>>
>>83800677
Lorna has been my waifu since season 1 tbqh and she's also the only one with decent sex scenes. I love the crazy shit she says.
>>
Can I just ask, what was the point of making Piscatella gay?
>>
>>83792156
Titus?
>>
>>83800782

To show that people can be assholes regardless of their sexual orientation.
>>
>>83800762
Islas Marias. Ever heard of them? Prison community system in Mexico. It's an island prison except it doesn't look like a prison at all. Unisex and inmmates are allowed to form relationships and even have children.
>>
They came up 10 short. There were 9 in the pool, Doggett was in the house.

Did they just forget about Chang, who also fucked off out the fence?

>>83800782
So red could call him a fairy. Plus it paid off with his flashback, giving him a reason to kill an inmate besides just being a sociopath
>>
>>83800782
There was none? Outside of the whole "I dont give a fuck if you flirt with me". Also he hated womens.

But characters can be gay without having a point.
>>
>>83800816

I didn't get the vibe he actually hated women. More that they're harder to deal with than men are.
>>
>>83800782
He's that one /GAYMASC/ poster on /lgbt/ that's always saying how much he hates women and twinks and talking about Rome.
>>
File: McCullough.png (204KB, 350x370px) Image search: [Google]
McCullough.png
204KB, 350x370px
Best girl coming through
>>
>>83800850
>"womens dont respect fear of physical harm, men understand, women are harder to break, but will be broken"
>>
>>83800698
Fellow Canadian/Québecois here. It's pretty good but it's been going on a little too long. 5 seasons and it feels like it should have ended 2 years ago. It's getting a little soapy for my taste.

I'm really enjoying Marche a l'Ombre though.
>>
>>83800816
I figured at first that he hated criminals but he was willing to forget all that shit for a male inmate he liked.

Now it just seems like he hated women so much it actually made him gay.
>>
File: arty.png (469KB, 731x305px) Image search: [Google]
arty.png
469KB, 731x305px
>>83800859
>>
Piper and Alex are fine when they're interacting with other characters but whenever you put them together it's like all the fun instantly gets sucked out of the episode. Their relationship is boring. Their drama is boring. Their flashbacks are boring. They just stopped being interesting back in season 2.

Also getting pretty tired of Suzanne's shit. A lot of the bad shit that happens is usually an indirect result of her chimping out or getting in the way and making everyone else play babysitter. And every time Taystee points this out or tries to distance herself to deal with other shit they treat her like a monster until she gets guilted into playing mom again. It's getting old as a plot device.

Soso needs to get the ax too.
>>
>>83797821
>This show isn't even about her and her book anymore

It never was. The book is a story about how being in prison was kind of tough but her family supported her loads so she stayed strong.
>>
>>83800876

Even before he said that i didn't get a woman hating vibe from him. More a criminal hating thing. Did him and McCullough even have much interaction? I can't recall.
>>
File: me irl.png (1MB, 1064x692px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
1MB, 1064x692px
>>83800677
shes got a very asymmetrical face. would smash.
>>
>>83800876
Think he's just going more about how prisoners, in general, need to be broken and that it's easier to break men because you can just break men with violence.
>>
So Red is objectively the best character right?
>>
>>83798128
Yeah Maritza is kill
>>
>>83800976
No, fuck Red.
>>
>>83800988
Oh god, that is like so sad :(
>>
>>83800809
They counted Linda as one of the prisoners
>>
File: Kukudio.png (710KB, 631x657px) Image search: [Google]
Kukudio.png
710KB, 631x657px
>>83800909
To be fair Maureen edged her out as crazy batshit loonie that fucks things up for everyone. She even killed Humps. That would have ruined protest no matter what agreement they made.
>>
>>83801017
Oh wow, I'm fucking retarded

Thanks
>>
>>83800809
>>83801017
there are 10 people in the pool, still they have to search 11 people
>>
>>83801105
So they did forget Chang?
>>
>>83801122
>plot twist, Chang is not a prisoner and is there on her own will.
>>
Whites
Red>>>Frida>>Sister>>Nicky>>>>Lorna>>Gina>>>Boo>>>>Penn>>>>YogaJones>>>Piper>>>>Alex>>>>Methheads

Latinas
Maritza>>>Gloria>>>Blanca>>Flaca>>Aleida>>The two new ones>>>>Maria>>>Daya

Blacks
Poussey>>>>Taystee>>>>Cindy>>>Sophia>Washington>>Muslim>>>Crazy Eyes
>>
>>83790712

Their demands would never have been met anyway.

Once the state discovered the guard had been murdered, they would have declared the negotiations conducted in bad faith and thrown it all out.
>>
>>83801140

Boo is based as fuck.

Also,
>Janine so shit she isn't even on the list

Good. She's the shittest black by far and her flashbacks just make her look more stupid.
>>
Like for real the Crazy Eyes actor is pretty good at portraying a mentally ill character like Suzzane (reminds a lot of this crazy guy that always roamed our neighboorhood) but the character itself is still hard to watch and kinda annoting. But that's because the performance is very spot on.
>>
>>83801192
I would put her higher but I think Gina is kinda QT and Lorna too so they get a few more points. Boo is funnier that most though and she's usually the one with the most reasonable personality.
>>
>>83801192
Janae is the only one that doesn't really contribute anything to the group. She usually just gets them into trouble due to her rude aptitude. I though that after the stuff with Jones back in like season 1 she would learn to be a bit more polite, or how her backstory was literally the big thug telling her to wisen up and not be a thug.
>>
>>83801394

>smart in school
>tours a white school
>gets jealous over all the stuff they have and decides to go "fuck education" even though she could have gotten into a better school by keeping her grades up
>gets offered a college scholarship for running track
>throws it away to hang with thugs even after the leader himself tells her she doesn't belong there
>mad at everyone all the time even though her own downfall was her fault
>always rude and picking fights

I'm sure the point of her character is supposed to be how she threw everything away, but still.
>>
>>83801572
her point is that she was always going to be aggressive because she is a born black person. she is jailed because of everything you said. she was just a black person and would have never lasted in the white world. the fact that person said she didnt belong in thier world is fucked up because she was just a tad less aggressive than the worst, but not completely non aggressive which is why she is in jail.
>>
>the girl that works for the state is rounded up with the rest of the prisoners
>doesn't immediately tell them she was a hostage
>no police officers, swat, CERT pull her aside to verify that
>she gets on the boss to be sent to the other location
>>
>>83801900
She probably would have been pulled away and checked if 10 other prisoners also didnt claim the same thing
>>
>>83790712
>literally wanted to be sent back to prison
Yes
>>
>>83801900

They portray almost every guard or officer as sociopaths that don't give a fuck and are more interested in flaunting their power so they probably wouldn't have believed her anyway. Even the riot team was talking about tasering and macing the inmates for fun even if they weren't resisting.
>>
>>83790968
He watches orange is the new black. Probably a nigger or a woman. Or a faggot.
>>
>>83801900
She did. She said "I work for MCC!" And all the prisoners started to say the same. Prisoners are liars, so nobody trust them.

She went to try to talk to the Italian bitch and the others said "Dont mind her, she's one of the new crazy girl".

I doubt they will let her enter the Max jail without any paper work for too long.
>>
>>83803221
Trying to be edgy on 4chan is like pissing in an ocean of piss.
>>
>>83798463
>haha male rape is so funny
>>
>>83803597
I dont think it was said like that. Mostly just to show how deranged they are. Less than 30 min before they are strictly against male molestation.
>>
>>83803663
I thought for sure they were going to try and take Humps finger.
>>
>>83793633
>Tumblr: The Show

That's Steven Universe
>>
>>83795148
They have enough characters to write off these guys but we know they're gonna make it out. This is basically like the ending to Season 7 of weeds
>>
Did Piscahomo deserve to die?
>>
So will they all be moved to a new prison in the next season?
>>
>>83804212
Different prisons, probably 3 different.
>>
>>83801140
NOPE. Alex is the best white girl.
>>
>>83799148
>Gloria will angst about her kid next season.

But he's ok now
>>
>>83792001
I dropped it on s3 and I'm autistic enough to avoid dropping anything. Is it still going nowhere with some pointless drama small action and lesbo idiocy?
>>
>>83790712
>Throws a fit and refuses to accept the terms
>Fucks it up for everyone

Damn thought this was a thread about Austria-
Hungary
>>
Is Chang written out now? Nobody is going to even care that she's gone so she's off free now.
>>
>>83804467
I took it to mean she's not coming back
>>
>>83791085
Tiny-fingered /pol/tard telling us to get out, yet has clicked on this thread, which makes him either a liberal or a faggot.
>>
>>83801140
Asians
Chang >>>> Soso
>>
>>83804436
No it ramps up the second half of S4. S3 is just a sitcom basically.
>>
I just reached the point of Pisca breaking into the prison and going full slasher movie.

This shit is so fucking dumb, holy shit. Shark has been jumped.
>>
>>83798278
> Spic Boxxy
> not cuter
>>
>>83804467

Chang just straightup disappearing is the best end for her. It's been established she's amazing at just blending into the background and doing her own shit, so her just rolling on out of prison while no-one notices is totally in character.
>>
>>83798847
You mean Donna.
>>
What's Pensatuckets endgame? I feel like she will get into deep shit.
>>
>>83790712
Trst
>>
>>83805342
she still has a pistol up her ass crack too
>>
>>83805342
I think she just wanted to be with the guy she love?
>>
>>83804014

I mean, he did murder someone in retaliation and torturing people. I wouldn't say he deserved it, but at the same time it wasn't like he didn't deserve it either. Karma's a bitch I guess.

At least they showed a somewhat sympathetic side to him. I don't remember Humps getting into kind of small redemption flashback.
>>
>>83803267
All the paperwork was burned by methheads so they're going to put everyone in max for a long time while this shit gets sorted out
>>
>>83805584
Not really, she can ask for verifications and say that her name is X. I mean, I'm pretty sure they have to listen, even more when MCC is looking for her.
>>
>>83805584

>implying they don't have the files saved on computers too
>>
>>83805620
Seriously, a ton of institutions have nothing but paper trail. The Warden also does not care about her, so it might take a long time before a guard actually take her seriously. But the second she has access to a phone, she should be good.
>>
>>83804467
The count is fucked up since two girls escaped and they have one girl who isn't supposed to be there, so they're going to be looking for either Pensatucky or Chang at first, then if Linda gets out they're gonna try to find the other
>>
this season was quite good actually
>>
>>83793752
Inadvertently. The Mexican Dayanara grabs a gun and shoots Humphrey in the leg and the cherub faced inmate who got BTFO by crazy eyes blew oxygen bubbles in his IV and he died.
>>
>>83790712
Pretty much yes
>>
>tfw no flaca gf
>>
I didn't understand the whole Piscatella raid and torture arc. He was more like the overly stern borderline cruel guard, definitely not the kind to dress up in SWAT gear to beat up and torture women kind of guard.
>>
>>83795065
killing piscatella was so fucking retarded
the man was indirectly responsible for a prison riot, went against the authority of the governor and broke the siege on his own despite the professional riot breakers telling him to fuck off and was filmed doing excessive violence against a bunch of women, it was perfect setup to throw him in prison and turn him into what he hates, but then they just waste it and kill him randomly
>>
>>83806305
>mfw we got no gay scene with him

So much wanted
>>
>>83806401

I was surprised actually. I figured he'd get out with no repercussions or simply a slap on the wrist because the show loves shoving down your throat how screwed up the system is.
>>
>>83800782
it further cements him in the role of the heartless pedantic asshole, since he can't even be seduced
>>
>>83805774
the riot shouldn't have lasted longer than the entire fucking season
>>
>>83806305

The entire arc just felt like "We need to go darker than having a guard rape an inmate last season".

Piscatella had nothing to gain from breaking in and torturing the girls. He suddenly just apparently hated Red enough to want to torture her and her family, when it was never fucking explained why.
>>
>>83807524
She made fun of his tables
>>
Frieda is best inmate. I broke the fuck up at her fucking tranqdarting Piscatella.
>>
>>83807578

What a fucking flimsy justifcation. Like I said, it just feels like "We need to up the shock factor. Have him torture a fan favourite character". I'm so glad he's dead so we don't need to deal with his boring sociopath boogeyman shit anymore.
>>
>>83807524
I feel like they could have said more about Piscatella, but I sort of get where he's coming from. He allowed the prison to go to hell and felt fully responsible for the collapse of order. Also, he's sadistic and possibly psychopathic. So, he felt it was his job to put everything in order to redeem himself. Not a fully three dimensional character, but he made some sense.
>>
>>83807578
Which he himself says hes not ashamed of and takes great pride in.
Her making fun of his gay table settings didn't phase him.
Piscatella went from an overly stern guard who took his Max experience and pushed it too heavily on the prison to a full blown villain like Pornstache who just enjoyed hurting the inmates.
>>
the Meth Heads just need to go away. They've become just irritatingly stupid, to the point where any time they're involved in the plot, just feels like the scripting turns to Mad Libs
>>
>>83807634
>What a fucking flimsy justifcation.

I'm gay and I can honestly say it's not
>>
>>83801105
Pennsatuckey
>>
>How come you get all his stuff?
>Did YOU build a secret bunker?

God-damn Frieda owns.
>>
>>83798128
No you can see YJ the old chick and tech midget get on that bus too
>>
File: 1448416029702.jpg (41KB, 450x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448416029702.jpg
41KB, 450x200px
>>83790712
>black chick in the purple hoody hates white people and won't stop bitching about oppression
>assume white people murdered her parents or something
>find out she was just a straight A student who found out how much easier rich people have it and assumed it was a race thing and went full thug mode
are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>83808229
Janae is a cunt. There's no reason for her to hate everyone, she's just a cunt.
>>
>>83808229
>actually gets upset about Black Friday and tries to spin it into a racist thing
At least the rest of her crew realize how stupid that is. Though I really wish the writers had the balls to have a character call her on her shit.
>>
why the fuck isn't anyone telling taystee that the guy who accidentally killed poussey (while being assaulted by crazy eyes chimping out which everyone seems to conveniently ignore) is not responsible because he was completely undertrained and that MCC or piscatella is at fault instead? They just bend over to her butthurt.
>>
>>83808438
Because they are saying nobody is at fault for her death. Which is why she only has him to latch on to.

And all his scenes this season were useless.
>>
>>83808438
Because she doesn't care. In her mind it was a murder and that won't change.
>>
>>83808494
MCC is at fault though, it was a result of poor training and MCC is the one who cut training. Caputo should know this.
>>
>>83790712
And it's the one that they didn't even have the power to grant. You can't just forgo all judicial process and go 'lol he's guilty, because some people want to see him declared guilty'.
>>
>>83808438
I'm just incredibly mad that they haven't blamed crazy eyes at any point even though it was mostly her fault that poussey died.
>>
>>83808438
Because he was the one who killed her. Eye for an eye, the guilty must be punished unless they're black or a woman or transgender.

>>83808534
MCC can't be put on trial and locked in a cell like they've been locked up. There's no justice without vengeance.

#BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>83808534
And MCC won't admit that. And Caputo protected the person that was trained incorrectly, that's all he had the capacity to do.

This prison is getting shut down though now right?

Inmate death, followed by a prison riot, followed by a fire that destroyed all of their records? What does MCC even have to gain from fixing this mess? And what does the governor have to gain from trying to get it back up again?
>>
>>83808567
to be fair she's crazy so it's not really her FAULT, but she's really the reason it happened

it's okay that the black girls ignore it since it's something that they don't want to think about, but the series itself should at least acknowledge it somehow
>>
>>83808575
#BlackLattesMatter
>>
>>83808567

That gets on my nerves too. But being a big child is pretty much her entire character and she's too popular to kill off or write out of the show. No matter what she does anyone who is mean to her is portrayed as the bad guy too. So we've had to deal with it for 5 seasons now.
>>
>>83808866
DAT DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.