[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making my way through the new season of OITNB and I'm noticing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Making my way through the new season of OITNB and I'm noticing a trend.

>ep 1, nonstop references to real life shootings
>ep 3, rant about how you should call the giant gay bad guy “big homo
>ep 4, muslim chick lectures her boyfriend about why they can’t call their daughter “princess”

I got nothing against having a message in your show, whatever that may be, but this just seems like nonstop preaching. They're just shoved in there, and they never feel natural.

Was this show always like this? I feel like they at least attempted to be subtle about it.
>>
>>83790477
>shouldn't call the...
>>
>>83790477
I dunno I watched the first episode to see Donna from That 70's Show's tits and then never watched it again.
>>
Just watched episode 4 a few mins ago, shit really annoyed me. I never liked the muslim chick when she was introduced but this episode about her just made me dislike her even more.

>wahh wtf don't call your daughter princess you have to empower her!
Was good to see her husband ended up ditching her for a superior woman, even he hated her bullshit.
>>
>>83790477
>opening of the show
>suddenly every inmate is bonkers and murderers..

eh
>>
>>83790477

>Was this show always like this?

Initially it was fairly tame but it has become more preachy with every season.
>>
i wish every character died
>>
Tastee is really fucking awful this season too so far. Just non stop bitching about her friend dying and irrational anger when other people don't care as much. Is she really so delusional that she's surprised normal people living their everyday lives don't give a shit about a criminal in prison being killed? And that majority of the prisoners don't care about convicting the guard because they all know it was an accident so they don't really hold a grudge or care, they just want to actually have a better quality of prison life instead.
>>
I lost my shit when the black girl was brought to tears of sadness my "cultural appropriation". This season has gone off the cliff with its privilege fixation. mentioned in about all the episodes ive seen
>>
>>83790823
>I lost my shit when the black girl was brought to tears of sadness my "cultural appropriation"
Oh fuck. I don't think I've gotten there yet. I should get my popcorn.
>>
>>83790477
the whole series is about feminists and dykes (if there is a difference). it's ran by a sjw lesbian and it's pretty much what i think the L word would be about if it was in prison. with that said, why are you surprised that there's super leftist sjw feminazi propaganda in it. it's not that great of a show anymore anyway. the good characters are dying off or going down the shitter.
>>
>>83790477
The women all look very clean and well groomed.
Nothing like a real womens prison.

The show is primarily leftist propaganda like most shows now, the point isn't to make money and try to make a good show it is to pump more leftist lies into your head.

Same reason Girls exists at all, no one is watching it, it isn't making money but it pushes a message the jews who make it want to drill into your head.

They do this because no one likes gays or muslims or society destroying whores so they think if they keep pushing 'tolerance' into your head it will make you like these things, it only works on the young or mentally unstable, luckily all the propaganda has the reverse effect once you get a bit older and have better experiences with the world(ie; meet some actual gays/muslims/niggers).

I'm glad they are pushing to such extremes these days, nearly every single TV show is filled to the brim with leftist propaganda and it is causing people to turn more and more away from jewish controlled media. I hope they keep it up, they are killing themselves.
>>
>>83790477
I turned it off after 3 episodes, I feel like I'm done with netflix for good and canceled my subscription
>>
>>83790694
every merit taystee has done in the prison prior to this season went to shit. taystee's best friend who she went back to prison for died. the sway that the black inmates got with vee, fizzled with her death. the job fair she won led to a nothing but $10 in her spending account. her attempts to appease crazy eye's bullshit, led to crazy eye's beating the shit out of her crazy prison gf. the warden assistant job she got literally dropped due to the riot.

it was everything she could do to get something of merit to her time in the prison. she fights tooth and nail to get vengence for the death of her best friend to no avail. call me stupid, but taystee is the last good character in the show. she's been dealt a shit hand all her life. now everything she tries to the ball rolling on gets sent down the shitter.
>>
>>83790477
netflix usually tries to shove their agenda down everyones throat this is nothing new
>>
>>83791367
>still butt hurt about dear white people
>>
I cared so little about everyone in this season...
They really shat the bed with best girl Maria. They somehow made Flaca and Maritza fun by just making everyone else suck so fucking much.
>>
>>83791647
>They somehow made Flaca and Maritza fun by just making everyone else suck so fucking much.
I think they were better this season then any point before, mostly because they were just doing their own thing and not involved with anyone else's bull crap.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.