[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finally watched this movie the other day for the first time in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: shawshank.jpg (81KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
shawshank.jpg
81KB, 620x348px
finally watched this movie the other day for the first time in my life.
>one of the best movies ever made
so they say. im not impressed at all. in fact, this movie was shit.
the shawshank prison wasnt even that scary of a place and didnt feel like it was full of convicted murderers at all.
i think the biggest problem the movie has is that there is no one to root for, or it is unclear who to root for. it is not really revealed whether or not main character killed his wife. he clearly has a meticulous mastermind personality type and one would expect he could be capable of anything. i spent the whole movie questioning his motives and wondering whether he was a good person or not. and by the end i still couldnt tell. actually i think he fucking killed his wife by the end. he says he didnt but he is clearly capable of lying to another mans face when he claims to be this guy that he made up. and that other guys story could have been bullshit or even a coincidence.

the movie's message is also shit and it is clearly written by an athiest or a jew. the movie teaches that trickery, mischief, deceit, and contraband is the path to "redemption".
the movie teaches that if you are annoying enough and you write two letters a day to your senator bitching and moaning about stupid pointless shit no one cares about but you, you'll eventually get your way at the taxpayers expense. to boot, the bad guy is the man of god, and the bible is good for nothing except hiding your pick hammer. the whole movie just feels like leftist propaganda.

i give it a 2/10.

what is /tv/ opinion on this film? also shawshank memes thread. are there any shawshank memes?
>>
>>83790389
Did you miss the part where that psycho guy admits to killing the protagonists wife?

Pay attention next time retard
>>
>>83790598
the guy told that bullshit story in exchange for the tutoring. andy killed his wife.. im pretty sure of it.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.