[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can buy that a rich manlet has the money, time and brains to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 24

File: wakanda-banner.jpg (145KB, 778x479px) Image search: [Google]
wakanda-banner.jpg
145KB, 778x479px
I can buy that a rich manlet has the money, time and brains to build and unlimited arsenal of super suits.
I can buy that a superhuman WW2 vet got frozen in ice and came alive in modern times.
I can buy the idea of a insanely strong monster that gets mad through anger.
I can buy space Norse Gods.
I can buy plastic surgeon wizards.
I can buy space talking raccoons and trees.
I can buy Paul Rudd as a semi serious superhero.
But no.
No.
No no no.
NO!
My suspension of disbelief does not extend to a country filled with rich African scientists. No fuck off this is just a concept that can't exist in any reality fuck off Marvel this makes no God damn sense.
>>
>>83786000
waste of trips
>>
>>83786000
Trips of truth.
>>
>>83786000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATHTWAp-hEo
>>
>>83786000
OP needs attention. Let's get him some YOUs so he won't kill himself to escape his pathetic life!
>>
> gets mad through anger

Literally me.
>>
>>83786000
>trips speak truth
>>
File: 1493923487600m.jpg (65KB, 1024x543px) Image search: [Google]
1493923487600m.jpg
65KB, 1024x543px
>>83786000
You took the words right out of my mouth, senpai
>>
>>83786000
the black panther universe has always been the ultimate wet dream for black people, the final frontier of the WE WUZ KANGS meme. this movie is gonna be one of the most controversial capeshit flicks.
>>
>>83786000
So truuue
>>
>>83786000
>man turns giant and green when angry is more believable that black people doing math
>>
>>83786000
If Wakanda is so technologically advanced why have they let the rest of Africa and their Middle Eastern neighbours go to complete shit?
>>
>>83787305
Like Trump they do not believe they should help those that aren't from their country, hence why they build a wall to keep those illegal out.
>>
>>83787231
Dude, they didn't invent the wheel, domesticate any animal, have basic technology, no written word, nothing. Not a damn thing, until the European and the Arab showed it to them. Egypt is often claimed as "black" history because of one dynasty of invaders, who then let it all go to complete shit because they were incapable of maintaining what the actual Egyptians and the Greeks and Romans had created.
>>
>>83787305
Because you don't advance by giving your shit away.
>>
>>83787390
So people will boycott the film and call them racist?
>>
>>83787399
None of that is true. Africa was home to the first universities, thousands of years before whites had them.
>>
>>83787305
Why should they? They only care about Wakandans and clearly see that their neighbours are all shit-tier and want nothing to do with them.
>>
>>83786000
trips cant lie
>>
>>83787305
>>83787390
Wakanda is another Israel. It believes in Wakandans first and even screws over other nations to better itself. They even screwed over Atlantis for their own benefit. Black Panther always joins whatever side benefits his kind the most. They even built walls around Wakanda like Israel to keep outsiders out. Wakanda makes deals even with Latveria ruled by Dr Doom while two facing the Fantastic Four as an ally. Just like Israel has a two sided relationship with Iran and Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>83786087
you're a waste of space
>>
>wakanda builds wall
>everyone rich and no hunger
>cancer cured
>america cant build wall
>>
>wealthy, technologically advanced african nation
>lets the rest of africa rot
Sounds about right. Fucking niggers.
>>
>>83787445
So you're telling me that blacks had a couple thousand year head start intellectually then got BTFO by backwards ignorant white people?
>>
>>83786000
>not even ONE proper civilization along the centuries in africa below egypt (which had a non-black population)
>this one superhero is the ruler of the most developed country in the world, right in the middle of Africa

honestly it all sounds extremely comical, like, if i didnt know the black panther author was serious when he came up with all this id say its satirical mockery by right wing memers
>>
And so it begins. The year long crying period for the alt right that there are black people in a movie. Get the hankies out boys, there will be a million tears shed.
>>
>>83787763
But why should they care about non-Wakandans, anon?
Honestly, this place seems weird. People don't like black american culture, but a movie comes out about a black character who's honorable, sensible, responsible and nationalist (i.e. the exact opposite of the degenerate culture) and those same people hate it.
They want black people to go off into their own ethno-state and a movie about a character that purports that maybe that's a good idea because if they tried hard, they could achieve great things in their own ethnostate and some people from 4chan are up in arms about it.
Honestly, I'd think that /pol/ and the other racists would be cheering for this movie and telling black people that they need to go off and build their own Wakanda instead of mucking up western society.

But, hey, that's just me.
>>
>>83787846
Whites used tricknology to take advantage of Africa.
>>
>>83787135
Kek
>>
>>83788066
If I'm not mistaken in the comics Wakanda basically hit the jackpot with alien tech literally landing in their front yard and that's how they got ahead, they weren't just magically smarter and more industrious than the rest of Africa (and the world, really). Even if it was just alien metal landing in a comet, that's some serious bullshit if we're to believe people who can't build more than huts suddenly learned how to use that metal to become KANGZ....in real life they'd probably make shinier huts until white people came along to steal it.
>>
>>83788489
>implying Africa developed metalwork of any kind
>>
>>83788489
You are mistaken. The vibranium was only found about a lifetime before the current Black Panther (a generation or so, I think).

They were ahead of pretty much everyone in Africa by a large margin since the very beginning and were so way before they found the vibranium that had crashed there.

The vibranium essentially sealed the deal and made them an interest of the world.
>>
>>83787602
Really? That's actually pretty cool.

I would love a complex thriller series centered around dealings between Latveria and Wakanda.
>>
>>83786000
Damn you have a lot of money if you can buy all that.
Are you Black Panther?
>>
>>83787135
Nah, Jews and Chinks are smarter than whites. I can accept that.
>>
>>83786000
Well it's obvious; All the smart black people went to Wakanda, leaving a horrible gap in the black breeding pool. It's like if every smart person in europe went to one country.
>>
>>83786000
>Buying capeshit
wew lad
>>
>>83787965
Every fucking day until next summer. This board is awful.
>>
>>83788836
>what is Canada
>>
>>83787445
>Arabs conquer West Africa
>sell some black slaves to Baghdad and build a college with the gold

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankore_Madrasah

Sankore literally means 'white nobles'.
>>
>>83787445
What? The first university was in Greece. Plato's Academy.
>>
>>83787873
>extremely comical

Heh
>>
>>83787965
>alt right
Stopped reading there. maybe reddit is more to your speed, champ.
>>
>>83787965
whats wrong with making fun of nigs for making up a story where theyre some super powerful advanced technological state when in reality theyre drug dealers
>>
>>83788904
Canada is populated by retards, though.
Literally most of you population is descended from Irish Scotch and English peasants and criminals. Quebecois are descended from Parisian whores. Now you're importing third world goat fuckers.
>>
>>83790358
Because he's a newcunt reddit immigrant who mistakenly believes casual racism on 4chan = /pol/ or """alt right""".
>>
>>83790379
This.

Canada was born from the stock of spineless loyal serfs to the english crown with some cowardly french thrown in for spice. In the last 80 years your country has been taken hostage by jewish draft (and oven)dodgers. They dictate your political beliefs and sell your childrens future for a tidy profit while appearing to be benefactors. I don't laugh at you though: the same is happening in America with the leftists corrupting children from K-university and Hollywood entertainment now.

Genetically though...for the last 200 years the biggest, strongest, smartest and most ambitious people of all the countries on Earth have forged a path to America and for better or worse everyone knows this.
>>
>>83787135
I've literally never seen anyone say that second part, it's pretty widely acknowledged by those kinds of people that Jews are crafty fucks.
>>
>>83786000
This but unironically, except fuck Paul Rudd.
>>
Is Wakanda actually a technological wonderland because they have great scientists or is it just because they have mediocre scientists and a giant reserve of vibranium to work with?
>>
>>83786000
Somewhere in the multiverse there exist an earth where niggers are virtue seeking cucks and whites are uncivilized savages who parasite of them.
>>
>>83786000
>My suspension of disbelief does not extend to a country filled with rich African scientists

Lemme help you out and explain that its also a country filled with rich African scientists that hate niggers just as much as everybody else, and keep their filthy african neighbors oppressed as a strategy to maintain their secrecy.
>>
>>83787305
Jews of the black race they literally view other blacks as dumb animals.
>>
>>83787204
DChads dont care about your DISNEY marvel movies
>>
>>83786000
Its a country in Africa full of rich African scientists who do FUCK ALL for the rest of the continent. They literally have the means to turn the entire continent into a futuristic utopia but they'd rather just not, you know?

They may be super advanced and all but they're still niggers.
>>
>>83791220
Racial unity is a white concept. Wakandans dont believe in a black race they believe in Wakanda and non Wakanda.
>>
>>83790358
But the story was made up two Jews...The whole idea of a lost or hidden civilization in Africa, has always been a white idea.
>>
>>83790954
They were advanced before the vibranium. The vibranium just took it to the next level and made them of interest to the rest of the world.
>>
>>83790954
Neither of those thing. Wakanda is a wonderland because of affirmative action and forced reverse racism. And then for a while there Black Panther was written by a literal black supremacist who just ignores what FUCKING ALL of Africa is actually like.
>>
>>83791220
What's wrong with some good, wholesome isolationist nationalism?

The continent isn't their responsibility. Wakanda is. If the rest of the world wants to unfuck themselves, they can do it on their own without Wakanda spending time, resources and stability to do so.

Also, the world wouldn't become a utopia if Wakanda opened its borders. That's some globalist shilling right there.
>>
>>83786087
WASTE OF AIR
>>
>>83791391
>affirmative action
>reverse racism
I'm taking this bait.
Wakanda is a wonderland because they said "fuck you all" to the rest of Africa and let them go about the spiral of their demise due to their sub-par cultures instead of trying (and failing) to integrate them into Wakandan culture.
Wakandans literally believe that all other africans are beneath them and should be killed should they ever try to come into Wakanda.
This, of course, extends to all outsiders (which includes white people). But it's not like Wakandans open their walls for any african that comes knocking.
And one of Wakanda's firmest beliefs is that if you cannot rise above yourself, you do not have any claim to being worth keeping alive.

They are literally anti-affrimative action and absolute racists/xenophobic towards ALL non-Wakandans, not just white people.
>>
File: too many bananas.png (151KB, 1069x318px) Image search: [Google]
too many bananas.png
151KB, 1069x318px
>>83786000
>plastic surgeon wizards.
???
>>
>>83791220
Remember the First Matrix? Everything was great but people rebelled because it was too good. People can be rotten. Assuming food and plenty will solve their decay is some progressive bullshit, and I don't like it, Scum!
>>
>>83790954
the latter no matter what everyone else tries to meme
>>
>>83791578
If a person can't self evolve to solve their issues then they're not worth saving.

Mr Wolf didn't clean up the mess, he told the lazy bums to get cracking and they did.
>>
>>83787204
>the black panther universe has always been the ultimate wet dream for black people

Why though? Black people should hate Black Panther and Wakanda because they turned their backs on all the other blacks. They had the means to save Africa from everything that went wrong and didn't
>>
Someone should try and start a Twitter campaign or whatever is likely to get attention comparing the city in this movie being walled off to Trump's immigration plans. I want to see the shitposting from every side.
>>
>>83790871
>he's never been on /pol/
anytime IQ is brought up you, I guarantee you there will be 3 things you see

1) Asians are all cheating at IQ tests
2) Asians/Jews have no empathy/creativity
3) IQ is a meme, the sweet spot is 100
>>
>>83791578
Can't wait until a group of nigger immigrant comes to Wakanda, tries to climb through the wall and immediately gets shot to death.
>>
>>83791285
Yeah, hence niggers. Show me an African nation, run by native blacks, that gives foreign aid to literally anyone. Bonus points if they give foreign aid to nations where blacks make up less than half the population.

The real question is why they never expanded their borders.
>>
>>83791676
You cannot change a person's heart anon, and that's the point. If you want to change then you'd change. If your neighbor refuses to change then either you move away or kill your neighbor. But to say give a bunch of ne'er do wells will solve the issue. You're kinda dumb. Are you a liberal? You sound like those idiots who suggested that giving Indians toilets would eliminate shitting streets.
>>
>>83787965
Same senpai. Idk if its edgy teenagers larping or genuinely retarded people here.

Having an advanced affluent scifi fantasy Africa sounds like a really great and pretty original setting for a story. Seeing some tribal shit get integrated with future tech could be neat.

It will probably end up bad or mediocre but the shit posting has rrally reved up for no apparent reason.

Also Coogler is a good
>>
>>83791704
Asians cheat at tests in general, but that doesn't change the fact that they tend to have pretty high IQs. And yes, they do have observably far less empathy than whites. Same with Jews.
>>
>>83786087
>>83786774
>>83787135
>>83787231
>>83787390
>>83787445
t. niggers
>>
>>83791762
Foreign aid is a white thing. African blacks dont give a shit if their own people starve you think they care about Mazuma in the Congo?
>>
>>83791578
You misunderstand. I meant that the ENTIRE concept of wakanda and the character Black Panther only exist because marvel either felt pressured to make them or because they wanted more black readers. I don't care about any of the shit their white writers pulled out of their ass.
>>
>>83790796
Only until 1965.
>>
>>83791676
Black guy who likes Black Panther:

I like Wakanda because I believe in a nationalism and isolationism. Wakanda is for Wakandans and its fully within their rights to do things based upon what's best for Wakanda.
Besides, the rest of Africa is pretty much a gigantic shithole that continues to make itself worse, not better.

The rest of Africa is not Wakanda's responsibility and should not be, just like Mexico shouldn't be the U.S. responsibility, nor should Israel be anyone's responsibility but Israel's.
>>
>>83791818

>Having an advanced affluent scifi fantasy Africa sounds like a really great and pretty original setting for a story. Seeing some tribal shit get integrated with future tech could be neat.

this
>>
>>83791704
>Asians are all cheating at IQ tests
yoi can't cheat on iq tests. but it is a fact that asians are notorious cheaters when it comes to higher education.
>>
Blacks will swoon over this movie and hail marvel as warriors of social justice when really they are just profiting off of the heightened racial climate in the world. Hollywood tells its slaves to perpetuate racial controversy while at the same time scheming to make a dollar off such controversy
>>
>>83791953
Its life or death in Asia when it comes to education as you shame your entire bloodline by not being the best.
>>
>>83791859
>marvel felt pressured [to essentially make more money]
Lord forbid they wanted to make more money from comics by expanding their base while also not intruding on pre-existing characters by rewriting them as black.

That's not feeling pressured. That's just good business sense. It's not like black people had the power to pressure any-goddamn-body at the time.

But, I'll give you the chance. Show me something that proves that Marvel felt pressured to create a black superhero.

Also:
>white writers
>marvel
pic related
>>
>>83787135
Jews made up IQ tests in the first place to favor them. IQ doesn't mean much past 100 (most niggers and retards are below that), whites are still more creative and have an actual soul.
>>
Is this Panther shit some back handed way to get blacks interested in science? MY GOD? they will start saying the immutable laws of science are racist predicated on the basis that they cant understand them and then to have that nigger Ice Cube come out and say that science is racist for the black man....what would be the odds in vegas that this happens?
>>
>>83791704

KEK

>>83792441
>>
>>83792441
>Jews made up IQ tests in the first place to favor them
>to favor them
how?

>whites are still more creative
prove it
>>
>>83791704
>1) Asians are all cheating at IQ tests
>2) Asians/Jews have no empathy/creativity
Both are true.
>3) IQ is a meme
That is also true.
>the sweet spot is 100
Literally no one says this.
>>
>>83792441
>whites are still more creative and have an actual soul
White don't have soul, not when there's so much degenerate in white countries included SJW, tranny and such. Chink also don't have soul just like white.
>>
>>83786000

>people think it's a trip
>0s don't count in numerology
>its just a pathetic 6
>>
File: 1496265798.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496265798.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>83791704
>>83791822
>>83792441
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>83792704
What you are citing is compassion which I agree is a major weakness of whites. Maybe evolution put that in us to fuck us over.
>>
File: 1495442627821.jpg (69KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495442627821.jpg
69KB, 765x1024px
>>83792687
>>83792441
>>
>>83792658
pattern recognition and analogies favor soulless people

>prove it
all of music, literature, art, etc
>>
>>83792741
>SJW & trannies
>compassion
>>
>>83792757
also its easier to think of numbers when all you do is count shekels
>>
File: 1452996201038.jpg (143KB, 720x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1452996201038.jpg
143KB, 720x1116px
>>83786000
caucasoid devil struggle gene pale male!
>>
File: Question mark cat.jpg (2KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
Question mark cat.jpg
2KB, 114x125px
>>83788066
>Expecting people to be smart on /tv/
>>
>>83786000
>My suspension of disbelief does not extend to a country filled with rich African scientists

um, South Africa is a Nuclear Power sweetie and gold Krugerrands are very valuable. check mate racists.
>>
File: 000.png (699KB, 815x602px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
699KB, 815x602px
>>
File: thor-laughing.jpg (35KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
thor-laughing.jpg
35KB, 550x500px
>>83792905
>South Africa
>>
>>83792757
>pattern recognition and analogies favor soulless people
Prove it.

>all of music, literature, art, etc
.2 percent of the population of the world is jewish. 32 percent is christian. Let's assume 10 percent of those are white. That's 50 whites to one jew.
Please name me 50 whites on the level of kubrick. 50 musicians as good as billy joel. 50 writers as good as kafka. I could easily provide more but I think you get my point.
>>
>>83792757

Interesting, I was always really good at pattern recognition. And as of now I recognize most things that are false or evil in the world as well as relevant numerology that is everywhere. But my name is Gabriel, which means God is my strength.

Here's a neat pattern : names have an incredible importance and you can know about someone just by his/her name.
>>
>>83793011
Kubrick is a soulless hack, his movies lack any emotion or human element thanks for proving my point
>Billy Joel
LMAO
>Kafka
Go ask /lit/ or literally google it, I'm not autistic enough to write down 50 authors cause you can't accept the truth
>>
File: harry-dean-stanton.jpg (165KB, 821x1023px) Image search: [Google]
harry-dean-stanton.jpg
165KB, 821x1023px
>>83786000
>mfw this thread is going to reach 500 replies
>>
>>83793071
>Kubrick is a soulless hack, his movies lack any emotion or human element thanks for proving my point
Just 10 will do then. You seem so certain I'm sure you could at least come up with that.
>>
From a former writer of Black Panther

>Is Wakanda Xenophobic?

>Priest: Wakandans are not nice people. By and large, they are aware of the outside world, they are reasonably free to visit the outside world, but they do not like or respect the outside world, what with all of that racism and Monica Lewinsky and so forth. They are what the French have been accused of for years. They are nice, in the sense that they'd give you a cookie, but they are a race not unlike the ancient Mayans. Their culture is hundreds of years older than ours and is largely undiluted, an unconquered race that has, until very recently, lived in total isolation. We, and I include African Americans in this, are mongrels to the Wakandans. Uneducated and barbaric. A land of David Lettermen.

>Allan M wrote : Wakanda, probably as a result of being a highly isolated culture for centuries, has a xenophobic streak to it. We don't see it evidenced often, since the our usual Wakandan representative is the Panther, who is mostly free of these kinds of prejudices. But when we see how W'Kabi and Zuri react to outsiders, we begin to see a subtle but clear trend Wakandans don't like outsiders.

>Priest: This is, basically, true. I think outsiders are *tolerated,* but are seen as morally bankrupt, immature, and somewhat underdeveloped.

http://digitalpriest.com/legacy/comics/panther/faq.html
>>
>>83786000
And in this moment little Anon realized his superhero movies don't exist in reality.
>>
>>83793158
Orson Welles
Hitchcock
Renoir
Murnau
Ford
Dreyer
Fellini
Godard
Bresson
Bergman
>>
>>83793170

the Jerry Seinfelds to to the world's Keshas, I like it.
>>
>>83793158
Do people still think Kubrick is good? His abortion of the shinning lead to Stephen king never letting a director having full range on his books
>>
>>83786000
>I cant enjoy this piece of fiction because Im a retard whos caught up on politics and racism to enjoy escapism which is in a completely separate world.
I guess tolkien was right, are all normalfags like this?
>>
File: 14985642874.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
14985642874.png
5KB, 205x246px
>>83791859
you do realize that Wakanda is a fictional place right? And that every comic book is made because they want more readers and money? it's called capitalism anon.
>>83791967
except SJWs are by and large white people, especially white females. try again to scapegoat black people for something that was written, financed, directed by jews/whites, and marketed towards whites.
>>
>>83792757
>I dont understand history the post.
How dumb are you?
>>
>>83787965
Spic here.

Niggers are funny. We are savages but niggers literally haven't evolved.
>>
>>83792933
Cleopatra was a Jew
>>
>>83787602
That sounds interesting and helps make the concept of Black Panther/Wakanda more believable.

Portraying them as super advanced and benevolent and black power, fuck yeah! Makes 0 sense if they leave the rest of Africa to rot.

Portraying them as super advanced, benevolent to its own, yet tribal enough to allow the rest of Africa to rot is far more plausible.
>>
>>83786000

Is black panther the gorilla grod of marvel?
>>
>>83793575
Exactly. The problem is that so many people that haven't read the comics or at least some wiki don't know that Wakanda doesn't care about other nations or people. They just assume they're for all black people for some reason.
>>
>>83786000

Considering even the best African countries are complete shitholes by Western standards I can see where you're coming from.
>>
>>83793170

Sounds like Wakanda needs some multiculturalism.
>>
>>83787445

No it wasn't. Unless you're talking about those termite eating classes taught by that guy whose name is weird tongue clicking noises.
>>
>>83793519

Bitches must have been ugly as fuck back then for her to be considered extremely beautiful.
>>
>>83793519

Also a man dressed as a woman. Obvious from the body proportions.
>>
>>83793651
For me, and maybe for others who aren't familiar with the comics, that perception seems to come from the way Black Panther is presented as "the black super hero", how the movie's going to be "hella diverse" and bits and pieces about the WE WUZ KINGS part of the story.

The aggressive tribalism and Wakanda's walls don't get mentioned for obvious reasons. Which is unfortunate.
>>
>>83791967
>in the world
LOL. Only you americucks will jack off to this movie. Rest of the world dont want to see noggers nigging on the big scree
>>
File: Black_Panther_Vol_3_34_Textless.jpg (181KB, 450x672px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Panther_Vol_3_34_Textless.jpg
181KB, 450x672px
>>83793584
Nope, that'd be Man-Ape
>>
File: you.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>83793863
>Fast and Furious movies are a hit worldwide
>4 of the main cast are black/mulatto
>2 are minority females
>1 white guy
>>
File: 1496162863551.png (58KB, 674x495px) Image search: [Google]
1496162863551.png
58KB, 674x495px
>>83793812
Well, tbqh, Black Panther was the first black superhero, so he's got that for him.

And the whole diversity thing seems pretty tacked on. 90% of the cast is apparently black which makes sense if it's mainly taking place in Africa/Wakanda.

The WE WUZ KINGS thing is just pure memery. There's nothing about the trailer or the history of the character that points to all or even any significant portion of black people coming from Wakanda. They've -always- been shown as a separate entity. Which brings me to my last point:

The aggressive tribalism and isolationism was at least hinted at in Civil War when they spoke about Wakanda finally lending a hand to outside nations in 20-fucking-16. All that time beforehand they literally gave no fucks about the outside world.

Hell, the tiny bit of vibranium for Captain America's shield was apparently the only helping hand that Wakanda gave to the west during WWII (if they gave it at all. it might have just been found. I don't know for sure and I'm not going to make definitive statements on that). However, if true, it's pretty jarring.

Regardless, they had the means of helping end an entire world war as quickly as humanely possible, saving millions of lives potentially and they didn't because no one involved was Wakandan.

In Civil War, T'Challa even comments to his father how he doesn't think that reaching out to the rest of the world is a good idea.

And that's just in the movies.
>>
>>83793385
You have a point but it's anti-/pol/ that is both obsessed with making all media political and inserting political shit into media.
>>
File: wut.png (995KB, 1359x555px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
995KB, 1359x555px
>>83794143
so whats the deal with this guy then? do Wakandans do stupid ass shit like lip stretching? Because even in Africa only a few tribes even practice this, and they are backwards as fuck, they would never be wearing suits.
>>
>>83794143
>Black Panther was the first black superhero
Not if you count War Machine and Falcon
>>
>>83794239
My guess is that it's some sort of weirdass diplomat/businessman visiting Wakanda. He has guards with weapons at his back and he's dressed differently than the other Wakandans that we see in their own nation in the trailer. And we see no Wakandans with shit like that in their faces.

Screencap this, because I'm calling it: 100% not Wakandan.

>>83794262
>War Machine (1979)
>Falcon (1969)
>Black Panther (1966)

Unless you meant the first introduced in the MCU.
>>
>>83794397
still seems weird having a businessman wearing something like that in his face. people that do that live in teepees and hunt with sharpened sticks, not wear suits and conduct international business. I hope he's not in the final cut.
>>
>>83794552
>I hope he's not in the final cut.
Nah I like him.
>>
>>83786596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVMTt8HC3uE
>>
>>83794552
I honestly hope he is because he looks fucking ridiculous. I also hope the Wakandans put him in his place and then kick him the fuck out afterwards into the rest of the African wastelands.

But that's just me.

Wakandans probably think he looks like a fucking retarded savage with that shit on. They don't hold other african cultures very highly.

BUT, we'll see. The MCU may screw up Wakanda.
>>
Wait till the next movies. When death herself makes an appearance and a space terrorist tries to buy her love by wiping out existence using magic stones. Still more believable than Africans finding the cure for cancer.
>>
It's funny DC and Marvel back in the day used to rip off each other non stop but this is one concept even DC was like no.....just.....no.
>>
>>83793170

>wakanda is basically Israel 2: African Boogaloo
>>
Black Panther is meant for the absolute loons among African Americans. You can tell by his fucking name.
>>
>>83795127
But Black Panther came before the Black Panther Party, anon...
>>
>>83795159
Exactly, those bloody morons took it all literally and named their party after it.
>>
File: 1496790508694.jpg (55KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496790508694.jpg
55KB, 600x900px
Is this going to be the biggest triggering of /pol/ ever?
>>
File: 1495344590070.jpg (466KB, 930x987px) Image search: [Google]
1495344590070.jpg
466KB, 930x987px
>>83795185

Hilarious if it was true, but it's not.

"In Lowndes County, we developed something called the Lowndes County Freedom Organization. It is a political party. The Alabama law says that if you have a Party you must have an emblem. We chose for the emblem a black panther, a beautiful black animal which symbolizes the strength and dignity of black people, an animal that never strikes back until he's back so far into the wall, he's got nothing to do but spring out. Yeah. And when he springs he does not stop."

Still, got a chuckle out of me. Apparently, the Alabama Democratic Party's mascot was a rooster.
>>
>>83787445
>WE WUZ ACADEMICS AN SHIET
>>
File: AW339489_13.gif (211KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
AW339489_13.gif
211KB, 370x300px
>>83795273
Cocks are magnificent animals Ragnarok itself will be heralded by their crowing
>>
>>83786000
Do people really have a problem with this? I mean, it's supposed to be high fantasy.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.