[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman Has Smallest Superhero Friday-to-Friday Box Office

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 49

File: wondertwirl.webm (890KB, 1088x720px) Image search: [Google]
wondertwirl.webm
890KB, 1088x720px
>As the critically acclaimed DC Extended Universe film enters its second weekend, Wonder Woman sees the smallest Friday-to-Friday box office drop for a superhero movie since the Sam Raimi directed Spider-Man from 2002.

>Judged against several other superhero features of yesteryear, Wonder Woman is an unusually successful production. >Comparatively, The Dark Knight dropped by 65% Friday-to-Friday at the box office in 2008, Iron Man dropped by 61.5% in 2008, and The Avengers dropped by 63% in 2012. Doctor Strange performed slightly better with a 57% drop last year, but was bolster by its second weekend falling on Veteran’s Day. Compared to previous films in the franchise, this is very positive and likely to result of those highly positive reviews.

>Wonder Woman has now officially outperformed the likes of its immediate predecessors within the DCEU feature franchise, with its only superiors in terms of a box office sustainability coming in the form of Disney live-action fairy tales and animated features like Beauty and the Beast – which dropped by 48% in its second week.

How does she do it bros?
>>
>>83784491
Every time someone on /tv/ says that WW will fail, the opposite happens. Be careful.
>>
>>83784396
everyone must be sexist
>>
i guess sexism doesnt exist
>>
some people are sexist
>>
>bros
Why are you speaking Ebonics?
>>
File: $.jpg (48KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
$.jpg
48KB, 500x582px
Truly our Gal
>>
I'd probably would have seen it by now if I weren't a single shut in
>>
>>83784526

/tv/ is always fucking wrong
>>
Thats because everyone rushes to see Kino.
>>
>>83785785
Batgirl?
>>
>>83784396

Why is /tv/ always wrong?
>>
...how much did it drop?
>>
>>83784396

It had a smaller than average opening because "lol it's a woman" and the good word of mouth is why the people who didn't see it opening weekend are seeing it now. It's still not going to touch the BO of the standard Marvel flick
>>
>>83787118

47%
>>
>>83787178
No shit, the MCU has put out 15+ movies.
>>
>>83787206
So it's still on track to underperform next to SS and BvS?

Why the fuck did they try and spin this
>>
>>83787178
It also had a smaller budget, marketing budget, and made less money. I don't get how the press are trying to spin a film that made less than its direct competitors is somehow more successful than them.

If a film made 5 mil one week then 3 mil the next, it's still made more money than a film that made 3 mil one week and 2 mil the next. This is the situation WW finds itself in.
>>
>>83787340
Those movies had a bunch of heroes.
WW only has one.
This is like comparing Ant-Man to Avengers.
>>
>WW first week 147 mil
>Suicide Squad first week 166 mil
>BvS first week 179 mil

What the fuck are they talking about
>>
>>83785798
Literally no shit Sherlock
>>
>>83787340
It's not underperforming in the least. It literally has one of the smallest Fri-Fri drops of all time when it comes to cape movies.

>>83787340
SS was advertised as a Batman and Joker movie. BvS had Batman and Superman.
Literally everyone here until last week was saying that no one gives a shit about Wonder Woman.
>>
>>83787454
They're talking about the second week drop.
Suicide Squad had a 67% drop. BvS a 69.1% drop. MoS 65%.
>>
>>83787518
>It literally has one of the smallest Fri-Fri drops of all time when it comes to cape movies.
And it made less money in its initial week than most other cape movies, dipshit.
>>
>>83787604
And it made LESS than those films in the first place, if anything it's evening out from its lackluster opening week.
>>
>>83784526
unlike /pol/, /tv/ is always wrong. They even believe BvS was a bad movie. Can you believe that?
>>
File: 1449450532562.png (169KB, 679x864px) Image search: [Google]
1449450532562.png
169KB, 679x864px
How the fuck is this possible? It's a fucking WOMAN superhero movie, it's not supposed to be appealing to anyone
>>
>>83787618
>>83787637
It has great legs. Projections for its final global cume are constantly rising.
>>
>>83787340
>why the fuck did they try and spin this
You know exactly why anon
>>
Is it actually good? I heard its very light on the feminist shit
>>
>>83787908
it's above 8 for most of the movie. Things get too convenient near the end and it drops down to a 7.5.
>>
File: gal hug.webm (945KB, 702x686px) Image search: [Google]
gal hug.webm
945KB, 702x686px
>>83787908
>I heard its very light on the feminist shit
There's no such thing. It was literally a /tv/ meme.
>>
>>83787908
Depends how you're looking at it

>As a typical summer blockbuster
Above average
>As a Marvel superhero flick
Average
>As a DC superhero flick
Above average
>As an avid DCEU fanboy
Great
>>
>>83787451
Wonder Woman IS an Avenger. Or sort of. She is THE THIRD representative of the DC Universe. The big three are even called Trinity and they even have their own three character comics. She is also THE FACE of female comic book characters. Her performance is below that of D list characters like Ant-Man, Dr Strange, and talking Raccoons with one-liner tree pets. She under performing from B list character like Logan who was even rated R. She's barely doing better than Ghost Rider and Ryan Reynold's Green Lantern. She has even reached Fantastic Four(2005) success yet.

The only thing keeping this movie on box office life support is MUH GIRL POWER.
>>
>>83787908
Yes.
>>
>>83788025
>As a DC superhero flick
Only Marvel films thare better than WW are Iron man 1 and maybe Winter Soldier.
>>
>>83787908
>>83787908
>I heard its very light on the feminist shit
It's actually pretty light on that sort of crap, which is why I can tell so many critics already decided they were going to hail it as feminist cinema before they even seen it.
>>
>>83788029
Just literally a few days ago people said that WW isn't recognizable at all, that no one gives a shit and it would spectacularly bomb and get destroyed by both the Mummy and Captain Underpants. Make up your mind.
>>
>>83788071
*>As a Marvel superhero flick
>>
>>83788075
>which is why I can tell so many critics already decided they were going to hail it as feminist cinema before they even seen it

It is painfully obvious what happened with Wonder Woman
>>
File: gal gadot lip bite.webm (186KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
gal gadot lip bite.webm
186KB, 720x404px
What's it like to be Jewish woman?
>>
File: OUR GAL.webm (1MB, 724x716px) Image search: [Google]
OUR GAL.webm
1MB, 724x716px
>Gadot was expecting her second child during much of filming process and in a recent interview revealed how she hid her pregnancy until her bump became impossible to cover up.

>In an interview Marie Claire for its June 2017 cover story, the 32-year-old Israeli actress said she hid her pregnancy as long as she could because she “feared special treatment” and “advertising anything that could be considered weakness.” She opened up about how she managed to hide her morning sickness by vomiting “discreetly in corners” and how she handled her “hormone-induced migraines” by wearing sunglasses on set of the superhero film.

>"I gutted it out. I started to come to set with sunglasses," Gadot explained in the Marie Claire interview. "I had this jug of water with huge pieces of ginger. One of the producers kept on asking, 'Why are you drinking that potato water?' They thought I'd gone Hollywood."

BASED
>>
I literally just came back from the theater, hoping to enjoy it. The WWI parts of it were pretty good and the male MC guy was cool, but all the Wonder Woman scenes were just so bad. The Ares fight was especially awful.
>I believe in love!
>Then I must destroy you!
>>
>>83787340
It's only doing well domestically. Worldwide, where it matters more these days, it's getting slaughtered by the Mummy.
>>
>>83788253
>dat lip bite
>quickly looks away once she realizes she's doing it
I feel bad for her husband
She's pining to get Pined
>>
>>83787908
It's cheesy and the trailers spoiled all the action.
>>
>>83788253
>What's it like to be Jewish woman?
Probably angry + lustful
>>
>>83787908
No, it's like watching the first Captain America all over again except the final boss popped out of nowhere near the end. Don't let the high RT score fools you, this shit should be a 50% movie in reality.
>>
>>83788558
The RT percentage is the amount of critics that liked it not the score of the movie.
>>
>>83788079
Let's not confuse /tv/ with /pol/. Unlike /pol/, who is always right, /tv/ is wrong a lot. To this day they still think the Masterpiece, BvS is a bad movie. Wonder Woman is currently doing Ghostbusters box office return. It has made its money back but has made too little to churn out a profit nor justify a sequel. Remember that Ghostbusters(2016) was shilled to death and even has a high rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It costed 144 million plus an unknown amount for advertisement which could probably put it at 200-300 million. The director even admitted that Ghostbusters had to make atleast 500 million or he would be fired. It ended at 229 million. It bombed. The empty theatre pics didn't help.

WW costed 149 million plus an unknown of advertisement plus a huge amount of shilling including high unwarranted numbers on Rotten. If you ever see a movie character on a fast food chain cup you can bet that was 50-100 million more putting WW true budget at 249 million max.

You also have to take into consideration the competition. WW has to compete against drunk pirates and Tom Cruise's Kangs wrapped in Toilet paper. Drunk Pirates is still in theatres right now and stealing WW booty at 521 million and still pirating booty very strong. WE WUZ MUMMIES N SHIET has stolen WW bike just this Friday with 151 million with a budge of 125 million.

WW is most likely done for one last boat ride with Johnny Depp and a new joy ride with Tom Cruise and WE WUZ MUMMIES N SHIET.
>>
I really liked the guitar riff leitmotif but I feel like it wasn't used as much or well as it could have, it was like the only notable motif since Pacific Rim.
>>
post more gal
>>
>>83788950

record-breaking levels of autism in this post
>>
>>83788029

Wolverine is not a B list charachter by a long stretch
>>
>>83784396
It just came out at the right time.
>>
>>83788079

Don't even bother anon. He's saying it's barely beating Green lantern when that only made 220mil worldwide and Ghost Rider which made about the same. He's either desperate or a liar
>>
>>83789229
You're confusing comic yellow spandex Wolverine with Huge Jackedman Wolverine. Comic Wolverine is only B list because he's not on little girls' backpacks on the first day of school. He doesn't have his head on a kids shampoo bottle neither. Only A list characters get their face on a kindergarden backpack and their head on a shampoo bottle. He's not recognizable to normies.
>>
>>83788029
>Her performance is below that of D list characters like Ant-Man, Dr Strange, and talking Raccoons with one-liner tree pets

>Wonder woman
>Budget: 149 millions
>Opening week: 103 millions (Recovered: 69%)

>Ant man
>Budget: 130 millions
>Opening week: 57 millions (Recovered: 44%)

>Dr Strange
>Budget: 165 millions
>Opening week: 85 millions (Recovered: 52%)

>Guardians of the galaxy
>Budget: 170 millions
>Opening week: 94 millions (Recovered: 55%)

Every time I heard /tv/ is the most retarded board, I try to be optimistic, then I come across these kind of anons.
>>
>>83789600

You're a fucking moron of you think Jackmans wolverine isn't recognisable and probably underage
>>
>>83788950
>They said they had a new weapon....a weapon to end all wars...weaponized AUTISM snake....ROBOT 9000!
>>
>>83789658
Yes but that's thanx mostly to MUH GIRL POWER and manipulation by Rotten shills and other shills everywhere crossing their arms on camera. Ant Man, Strange, and Guardians did very good with no shilling and no liberal support. If WW was a man you can bet it would have been given the Iron Fist treatment.
>>
>>83789759
This is /pol/ tier shitposting
>>
>>83789687
You just answered your own question. Jackedman's Wolverine IS the recognizable one, but not spandex Woliverine. That's one of the reason why they never let him wear the full suit. It's not Wolverine, it's Huge Jackedman with claws.
>>
>>83789759

Girl power never helped before and it's not why this is succeeding now
>>
>>83789759
>Her performance is below
>Yes but that's thanx mostly to

Just admit you were wrong holy shit

not him btw
>>
File: 1442042493588.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1442042493588.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>83789759
>Ant Man, Strange, and Guardians did very good with no shilling and no liberal support

>no shilling
>no liberal support

>marvelfags are THIS brain-dead

>>83789780
he's a marvelfag.
>>
>>83789821

It's exactly the same thing with Iron man. If they recast his popularity would plummet
>>
>>83789827
Of course it's going to "succeed." If the studio calls it a bomb or refuses future sequels they will be accuse of mysoggyknees. So it will get its sequel and it's shilling of "success".
>>
>>83789905
>So it will get its sequel and it's shilling of "success".
>>
>>83789850
Do you have any idea how retarded American conservatives look from the outside?
>>
>>83789905

Nice shit posting anon. You gonna lie and say it's barely beating green lantern again ?
>>
>>83787451
>justifying Wonder Woman underperforming by comparing her to Ant-Man

What the fuck happened to this timeline?
>>
>>83789971

Not him but do you have any idea how stupid the Liberals look? I feel sorry for the average people in your country getting caught between these loud and obnoxious factions
>>
File: You.jpg (70KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
70KB, 1000x1000px
>>83787518
>SS was advertised as a Batman and Joker movie.
>>
>>83790060

>second Friday is only slightly lower than GOTG2 after having better weekday takes
>it's underperforming
>>
>>83787908
They call the German ww1 army nazis and that makes me very upset
>>
>>83790111

Batman and joker were in every trailer
>>
>>83790064
Your liberals are annoying but your conservatives are just plain retarded.
>>
>>83790126
>Wonder Woman is barely outdoing Literally Whos

Wow, really made me think
>>
File: 1416415652189.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1416415652189.png
126KB, 402x398px
>>83790060
It's not underperforming at all.

And you gotta decide if WW is popular or not, Last week /tv/ was full of HAHAHAHA threads saying that she's irreelvant and nobody knows who she is or cares, now suddenly she's a tentpole.
>>
>>83787908
It is cheesy, filled with feminist crap, a marvel tier main villain, and also forces diversity with the main group. Chris Pine does a bretty gud job but Gal Godot hasn't improved since her F+F days. I fell asleep for about 10 minutes about a half hour through. It is at about the same level as Thor: The Dark World.
>>
File: imagine being the seat.webm (765KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
imagine being the seat.webm
765KB, 1280x720px
>>83790159
>GOTG is now literally whos
>flashback to before WW premiere: Wonder Woman is a literal who, this is gonna bomb HARD
Make up your mind.
>>
All you need to know about WW is no one actually talks about the movie itself.
>>
>>83790166
It's Wonder Woman, literally one third of the DC Trinity, three of the most well-known superheroes in the world. Anyone calling her irrelevant opr literally who is brain damaged, a Marvel shill, or a DC shill trying to make her underwhelming box office take look better.
>>
>>83790126

>comparing a movie that came out after school to one that came out during school
>>
>>83790227
>I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS OF ME.
>I'M THE INTELLIGENT ONE.
>I'M AN ADULT.
>>
>>83790064
This >>83790227 is what I'm talking about right here.
>>
>>83784396
>no numbers
Fuck off shill
>>
>>83790159

GOTG is not literally who's anymore. The first film was but now it's a sequel to a popular film from a popular franchise. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>83790332
>someone backwards shithole denizen who watches too much of his country's media
So?
>>
>>83790371
I'm mostly just chuckling that we live in a time when Wonder Woman is literally playing catch up to fucking Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy. It's just so surreal.
>>
>>83790241
>literally one third of the DC Trinity

Superman is as far beyond Wonder Woman as Batman is beyond Supes. The real eternal S list of Superheroes is Batman, Superman and Spider-Man.

DC say Wonder Woman is one of the Trinity because she is the top female hero but Flash and Green Lantern were always more popular
>>
>>83790453
Fair point I guess.

Is the Flash movie still stuck in development hell?
>>
>>83790394
>>83790332
>>83790311
>calls others stupid
>gets upset that we don't care
>throws a fit and uses all capslock

Cool *eats pizza*

Back to me not giving a shit and contributing to the country that runs yours.
>>
>>83784396

He always does this in his articles but box office mojo has her numbers going lower than what he's saying so basically all of his stats are literally puff pieces and his big take away is patty jenkins inclusion in more things but then why did they hire Joss whedon to put finishing touched on justice league, and batgirl and i'm sure he'll be involved with justice league sequel.
>>
>>83790416

WB was playing on easy mode so they got complacent. Why take the risk on Wonder Woman when you can just make another Batman or Superman film? Marvel had it much tougher and had to work harder with their C listers. Hard work pays off

Wonder Woman will make more than Ant-Man I have no doubt though and her sequel will likely do better than this first film
>>
>>83790357
>no numbers
>>83787206
Apply yourself.

>>83790241
WW's comic sales are way below any other male DC hero. Batman's not even worth mentioning because he BTFO's every other superhero, DC or Marvel, in a spectacular fashion.
>>
>>83789658
Not everything is a liberal conspiracy. Its just a movie, and movies try to go for mainstream appeal and not a personal affront to your delicate sensibilities.

You sound like you spend way too much time on the internet and probably have a GB of feel frogs.
>>
>>83790544
>Apply yourself.
Still no numbers, only "procents"
>>
>>83790544
>WW's comic sales are way below any other male DC hero

No. They're only lower than Batman, Superman and Flash
>>
>>83784396

>they're shitting on tom cruise but his movie is projected even by lowest numbers to get around 170 mil in first week..

>it made its budget back in a week
>>
>>83790212
GoTG is still a bunch of who's. The only reason people are watching these C-Tier Space Avengers is because a Marvel logo was slapped on to it. Anything with a flipping Marvel logo will make money now.

Wonder Woman is the third highest most recognizable DC character and the most recognizable female comic book character. Before the movie was even declared her face was on little girls backpacks and shampoo bottles. If she can sell backpacks and shampoo bottles she is hugely recognizable.

>>83789995
Green Dead Pool finished at 219 million. WW is at 288 million. Pirates is still sailing at 4th place with 521 million and no sight of sinking yet. The Mummy has just come out yesterday at a wopping 151 million with a budget of around 125 million +. WW is being DP'd hard by Johnny Depp and Tom Cruise.
>>
>>83784396
wew
>>
>>83790745
>GoTG is still a bunch of who's

No
>>
>>83784396
This is some pretty strange reporting. The Friday-to-Friday drop was 59%, which isn't exactly spectacular. The Spider-Man movie's drop that they're comparing it to was far smaller at 49%.

Presumably the reason the drop is so small is because a) the first weeks numbers were nothing amazing given the name recognition of Wonder Woman and b) a lot of people would have been waiting for good word of mouth before risking more money on another DCEU movie.
>>
>83786006
>Ghostbusters 2k16
Although in general, yeah. Marvelcucks btfo yet again, I guess.
>>
>>83790854
Friday drops are usually larger than overall weekend drops because of the opening night surge.
>>
>>83790745
>Green Dead Pool finished at 219 million. WW is at 288 million

You do know the foreign numbers on Box Office Mojo haven't been updated since last weekend right? And even if they weren't you would be comparing a film total BO to a movie that hasn't even had it's second weekend and saying it's "only just beating it" when it's already earned 69mil more 9Again the foreign numbers haven't been updated)

Get a fucking grip anon
>>
>>83790745

I'm trying to decide what's more autistic: This or that faggot on /v/ whose keeps trying to convince everyone that Death Stranding is a new Metal Gear Solid in disguise.
>>
>>83789759
Eh, the movie itself is surprisingly light on the socjus bs. People are watching it because it's the first decent movie DC has put out in years.
>>
>>83790745

If we're going to compare a movie that is already finished and one still in theaters it's far more fair to look at their opening weekends

Wonder Woman $103,251,471
Green Lantern $53,174,303
>>
>>83789658
>Every time I heard /tv/ is the most retarded board
Dumbest thing I heard on this board is bleach is acidic and stomach acid would only tingle
>>
>>83784396
>Wonder Woman Has Smallest Superhero Friday-to-Friday Box Office Drop Since Spider-Man
Doctor Strange had a 57% Friday-to-Friday drop.
>>
>>83790903
Mein Negger, I already answered some of this here >>83788950 The true budget of WW is around 249-300 million because of advertisment. Yes, it can still make more than that but being DP'd by Johnny Depp and Tom Cruise kind of changes things. I'll give WW the benefit of the doubt that it will finish at 500 million max. Next up though is Tony Stark Homecoming featuring Spider-Man and Transmemers. That's where it will finish. That will put it under Suicide Squad aka Fresh Prince of DC featuring Hot Topic Girl at 745 million.
>>
>>83791178
It's destroying The Mummy at the box office though, which only made $12m on it's opening Friday. Based on the numbers we've seen so far I'd bet on it making $600m bare minimum.
>>
>>83791277
It's made 139 million internationally though thanks to Asians and foreign homosexuals.
>>
>>83791178

I very much doubt Wonder Woman's marketing was 150 mil considering before it was out we had constant threads about how WB had no faith in the film because there was so little marketing
>>
>>83791357

A studio would father have a stronger domestic than foreign. A domestic bomb would have to be heavily offset by the foreign market as studios only get about 30% from other countries. Trust me when I say universal would rather have the Wonder Woman box office right now
>>
>>83791426
Doesn't that make WW true Box Office amount then 205,289,169 then if they are only getting a third of that money?
>>
>>83791178
Could you do this again without memes and buzzwords? It's distracting
>>
File: 1275791479492.jpg (194KB, 623x825px) Image search: [Google]
1275791479492.jpg
194KB, 623x825px
>>83792102
It's fun, movie memes and movie buzzwords make reading movie reviews much more interesting. Quit being a faggot.
>>
>>83792090

Yeah and the Mummys is 47.7
>>
>>83792660
Well in the end it doesn't change the fact that Tom is putting his Cruise missile in Gal's box office.
>>
File: 1493757932615.png (227KB, 508x483px) Image search: [Google]
1493757932615.png
227KB, 508x483px
>>83784396
>Wonder woman has a Smaller drop than the anti-Semitic Sam Reimi film
How is the House of Mossad's Thor even going to complete?
>>
I would be happier about this if Gadot was a fucking kike
>>
>>83785785
If Emma bulked up, I'd accept her as Power Girl.

Probably wouldn't even need to bulk much to amass what Gal did in WW
>>
>>83788425
>Worldwide, where it matters
>>
>>83793053
>>83793053
>anti-Semitic Sam Reimi film

Would have been better as anti-Samitic Reimi

>>83793053
>How is the House of Mossad's Thor even going to complete?
>House of Mossad

Nice
>>
>>83788425
>Worldwide, where it matters more these days, it's getting slaughtered by the Mummy.
Total box office is what really matters, and Mummy is getting lapped. Dumb Cruisedrone
>>
>>83792370
how quickly do you think Flash can cum?
>>
>>83793244
Fast. But they still cum first...
>>
File: hahaha.gif (2MB, 200x172px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.gif
2MB, 200x172px
>>83789759
>Ant Man, Strange, and Guardians did very good with no shilling
>no shilling
>>
File: 1497009031707.jpg (51KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
1497009031707.jpg
51KB, 600x537px
>>83788310
what is it about the thought of a preggers gal gadot that is so appealing?
>>
>>83793475
HOLOCAUSTED
>>
>>83792370
>that flash boner
muh dick
>>
File: wwbeaton.jpg (104KB, 800x287px) Image search: [Google]
wwbeaton.jpg
104KB, 800x287px
>>83790241
/co/ here. Diana known in the sense that you "know" her, but you don't really know her. There's a reason why the only movie she had before this was an animated feature from 2009. Shit they even gave Supergirl a shot first.Writer to this day have a hard time even really defining her. Honestly Wonder Woman was just at the right place at the right time
>>
>>83790690
>No. They're only lower than Batman, Superman and Flash
You're right in the worst way possible. Her sales are only below those 3 solos, but she's literally below their current issue, and their month old previous issue. It's a struggle for her to be in the top 30.
>>
>>83787340
it was always expected to underperform compared to SS and BvS. It's doing a lot better regardless
>>
>>83793113
She'd be better as a Batgirl or a Raven

Power Girl is even more swole than Wonder Woman
>>
>>83784396
Everything is possible without Snyder assuming total control.
>>
File: 1354339133934.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1354339133934.png
11KB, 645x773px
>>83788253

> you will never be eye-fucked by wonder woman like that.
>>
Wonder Woman made $163,622,503 in one week (Friday to Friday). In the same time period, Man of Steel made $181,337,960, Batman v Superman made $224,087,090, and Suicide Squad made $192,208,522. Keep in mind, I'm not saying Wonder Woman is a box office failure. And Wonder Woman did have a much smaller budget (allegedly).

If you want to compare to Marvel, in that one week span, Guardians of the Galaxy 2 made $199,647,943, Doctor Strange made $124,908,816, Civil War made $242,941,106, Ant-Man made $88,563,212, and Avengers 2 made $256,887,830.

Logan made $125,171,382 and Deadpool made $196,612,895.
>>
>>83794453
The media is downright lying so they can force WW as the face of the DCEU even though it's going to earn the least of them. Feminists who style themselves journalists spreading their agenda.
>>
>>83794510
The weird thing is that Suicide Squad is probably their most successful movie when you consider its budget and lack of a Chinese release. Even if you ignore those things, it only made slightly less than Batman v Superman, and more than Man of Steel.

And Suicide Squad also has a female lead who basically overshadows the male lead. People weren't clamoring for deleted scenes of Deadshot, or dressing up like him for Halloween. It's pretty much Harley Quinn's story. But I guess she bends over once so she can't be a feminist? I dunno.
>>
>>83794062
>and their month old previous issue

No she isn't. Batman, Superman, Flash and Wonder Woman all release twice a month.
>>
>>83794453

I know we can't see the entire weekend yet but compare the second Friday takes

MoS $12,547,013
BvS $15,014,297
SS $13,103,794
Wonder Woman $15,800,000

There is a possibility, however slight, that Wonder Woman could outgross MoS and maybe SS domestically.

I mean I don't know about the rest of you but I find the fact that Wonder Woman is having a stronger second weekend than a Superman film, a batman v Superman film and a film featuring Batman and the Joker quite impressive
>>
>>83784396
Very nifty little feat because of foreign gross saving Mummy and Domestic being owned by WW, Hollywood will have a great year even with the bad movies.
>>
>>83795098
>Hollywood will have a great year

Nope. The films have cannibalized each other. Disney wont be happy with pirates failing at home and universal wont be happy with the Mummy bombing domestically and they both eating into wonder woman's foreign market. Simply by virtue of having a stronger domestic Wonder Woman will make more but yeah. Completely cannibalized
>>
>>83795090
If I had to bet, I'd say Wonder Woman will do better than Man of Steel but not quite as well as Suicide Squad or Batman v Superman. The people who made it will be happy that they've put money in their pockets plus having critics like one of their films is probably a good thing.
>>
File: 1477102563984.png (775KB, 694x724px) Image search: [Google]
1477102563984.png
775KB, 694x724px
>>83784396
>she'll never maker you her good goy
>>
>>83787908
The feminism basically consists of men trying to treat her like she's in Downton Abbey and her completely ignoring them. Like, not even calling them out, just going ahead and doing what she was going to do anyways.

>>83790192
>forces diversity
Dude have you ever read golden age war comics? Every single sidekick team is a ragtag group of ethnic stereotypes.

Goddamn, what the fuck is wrong with this website? Everyone turns movies into fucking console war bullshit or acts like they're a political platform.

>>83793922
Part of the problem was that writers started imitating Xena when writing her. Another part is that her creator was a kinky motherfucker and it's really impossible to go back to her roots without it reading like BDSM erotica.
>>
>>83794282
Honestly, I'm wondering if it's Snyder's fault or Goyer's. Snyder is responsible for the shitty color filters, but I'm pretty sure Goyer is the one trying to turn all the superheroes into Batman.
>>
>>83795488

MoS and BvS were cool, man. It's just not what people were expecting, but they were cool movies.
>>
So is Wonder Woman a success or not what the fuck?
>>
>>83795488
Said increasingly nervous Marvel drone as he went back to watch Captain America; 50 Shades of Grey.
>>
Because Wonder Woman is a great superhero. I dunno about the movie but the character itself was always one of my favorite superheroes. She was also used as a symbol for girl power 50-60 years ago so that really helps with ticket sales considering women are half the population. Go figures, huh?
>>
>>83788029
Stay salty manlet cunt. Stay eternally salty!
>>
The most successful DC movie to date is The Dark Knight and even that barely made back its total budget, WW is a huge flop.
>>
>>83795586

Yeah it was. It's a critical success with critics and audiences and the DCEU desperately needed this win and it's renewed faith in the brand. Commercially it's going to make money and considering everyone here thought it was going to bomb and the studio had no faith that's a big success.

Now it's just debating on if it should have made more or comparing it to other cape films.
>>
File: 1419318203376.jpg (16KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1419318203376.jpg
16KB, 250x238px
>>83795841
>The most successful DC movie to date is The Dark Knight and even that barely made back its total budget
>>
>>83784396
Wonder Woman = SJW shit
The Mummy = actual art

Of course the critics will say how well WW is. Remember that they hated BvS and MoS and are ONLY giving WW so much respect because of MUH MORAL WOMAN.

Sofia's lead is pure art. She isnt a role model nor forced like Gadot's WW isi
>>
>>83796015
>considering everyone here thought it was going to bomb
Board populated by mouseshills said the competition would fail? I'm in shock.
>>
File: 1371016640828.png (416KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
1371016640828.png
416KB, 623x527px
>>83796107
>The Mummy = actual art

It was fucking garbage
>>
>>83796107
I don't doubt The Mummy is better. I enjoyed Wonder Woman but I was puzzled on why MoS was hated so much by critics when it did everything better as an origin story.
>>
>>83787908
Honestly it was the fucking best. As a woman, seeing this female super hero was completely empowering to me because we are both women and are a collective. Now that Wonder woman has been released I am no longer oppressed and can finally tell men I can do anything they can. A lot of you men made fun of the women that cried while watching it. You just don't understand. You don't understand what it's like to not be empowered by a fictional character. You have plenty of super heroes that empower you. This is basically our first. This is the movie that told the world women can do everything men can and do it better. Hope I educated you men a bit.
>>
>>83796107
wonder woman = shit
the mummy =dogshit
>>
>>83796515
>I don't doubt The Mummy is better

You should. It was fucking terrible. If you love seeing the same scene multiple times in a movie then go see the Mummy
>>
>>83796525
>be a women
need a fucking superhero movie "told the world women can do everything men can and do it better"
>>
Based Gadot
>>
>>83796515
the big problem with MoS is the origin story was not for a character that could conceivably become superman.
>>
>>83796713
>not for a character that could conceivably become superman.
Elaborate
>>
>>83796722
>hey dude with godlike powers, don't do anything to help anyone, ever.
>>
>>83785778
Black people don't say that.
>>
>>83796811

That's not what the film is about.
>>
>>83784396
WHO CARES WHO CARES WHO CARES

STOP CARING STOP CARING STOP CARING
>>
>>83788253
You just KNOW
>>
>>83788950
You don't have to defend a pile of shit like BvS anymore DCuck. You have an actually good movie in your corner now
>>
>>83789600
>He's not recognizable to normies.

Kek how old are you?

Before the MCU, he was like the third most recognizable marvel character only behind Hulk and the eternal number one: Spider-Man.
>>
>>83796847
Its not what was intended, but its what the movie ended up being.
>>
>>83796935
DESU, I'm a Marvelfag. I still did like BvS even with its flaws. I don't deny now House of Mouse is really House of Mossad and how Jewish agenda they make Marvel. BvS was very unJewish and very Christian with all the subtle Christian themes. It was if Mel Gibson switched the script with his own. To me, it was the sequel to Passion of the Christ.
>>
>>83796107
ur a faggot
>>
File: watched expexted got.jpg (317KB, 1692x756px) Image search: [Google]
watched expexted got.jpg
317KB, 1692x756px
>>83797203
>and very Christian with all the subtle Christian themes.
>subtle
kys
>>
>>83796107
The Mummy has got to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen, considering its budget.

Felt like they rolled it off of the assembly mine. More fucking exposition than Dragonball Z.
>>
File: 1471067573079.jpg (291KB, 753x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471067573079.jpg
291KB, 753x1280px
>>83797240
Go watch Thor you Pagan Heathen. Go hang yourself on your pagan world tree.
>>
>>83796835
You seem to know a lot about them, my dear n-word.
>>
MRA BTFO
>>
>>83796964
Nope
>>
Is Wonderwoman worth watching if you just want to see her looking hot?
>>
>>83797726

Lots of thigh and upskirt shots. Patty knows what's up
>>
>>83797726
Its worth watching cause its a good movie
>>
>>83797606
>Superman is jesus
It's like you forgot to watch the movie
>>
File: Fino_the_chipmunk.jpg (51KB, 422x499px) Image search: [Google]
Fino_the_chipmunk.jpg
51KB, 422x499px
I've never really understood why guys get so upset over Wonder Woman. Having a high profile female superhero get a movie is great, only having guy characters to look up to in superhero cinema makes me feel a bit alienated. The only one there really was before this was Black Widow, and she sucks badly. If anything she's more there as eyecandy for the men rather than someone that girls can look up to.
>>
File: CHAUST.jpg (120KB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
CHAUST.jpg
120KB, 1280x540px
>>83797789
Its like you actively didn't watch the movie.
>>
>>83797846
Show us your titties
>>
>>83784396
I'm not sure how this movie is doing so well? Sure it's the best DCEU movie to date, but it STILL suffers from the same shit the other DCEU movies suffer from. It's a 6.5 or 7 at best.
>>
>>83797858
based Snyder saving the western world by infusing elements of Christianity into his films.

Meanwhile, Marvel comics literally include Quranic verses about killing non-muslims.
>>
>>83797726
You expect the movie to work miracles?
>>
File: this post.jpg (51KB, 820x600px) Image search: [Google]
this post.jpg
51KB, 820x600px
>>83797903
>muh tribalism is best tribalism
>>
>>83797846
With guys, it's male power fantasies. Hence why they like all the male superheroes.

With girls, there is no such thing as female power fantasy, they only care about the eye candy. Which is why their fantasy movies are always about hot guys.

Sad, but true.
>>
Wonder Woman is a legitimately good movie, this coming from a guy who thought BvS heavily underperformed and hates feminists. It really wasn't feminist-pandering at all, they didn't do the whole "women are better than men, I am womyn hear me roar" thing and her naivety when it comes to men was actually cute and charming.
>>
>>83797950
Jesus isn't tribalism. Islam is the most degenerate form of tribalism. This is why Christianity can co-exist with other religions but Islam as a rule can't.
>>
>>83797950
Kill yourself honestly.
>>
File: nigga WAT.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
nigga WAT.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>83788950
>Unlike /pol/, who is always right
>>
>>83797950
See how quickly the Marvel drones back away after getting BTFO so hard? They do this every time. For years they've kept up this act. Keep shill your fucking Quran verses you piece of shit.
>>
>>83797978
>Islam is the most degenerate form of tribalism.
That would be Judaism though
>>
File: 1496435729293.png (463KB, 632x569px) Image search: [Google]
1496435729293.png
463KB, 632x569px
>>83798009
>>
>>83798052
Stop trying to make it seem like reddit are our enemies, us /pol/ites allied with them during the great meme war
>>
>>83798012
>See how quickly the Marvel drones back away
from what exactly?
>after getting BTFO so hard
lol totally.
>They do this every time.
muh strawmen
>For years they've kept up this act.
What act? That Abrahamic religion is dogshit?
>Keep shill your fucking Quran verses you piece of shit.
Keep shill for shitty movies because they shill for the same make pretend fantasy you buy into.
>>83797978
In this post: cartoonish tribalist hypocrisy.
>>83797989
lol one day
>>
File: 1497064727876.jpg (238KB, 1337x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1497064727876.jpg
238KB, 1337x1289px
>>83798117
>us /pol/ites
Okay R*ddit
Whatever usefulness you had was spent 8 months ago, it's far past time to integrate or leave, my friend.
>>
>>83798117
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU GO

BUT

YOU

NEED

TO

LEAVE

THIS

BOARD
>>
>51% gain on friday-saturday, now pacing for 57 million with a drop of 45%

wtf
>>
File: 1289175585156.jpg (162KB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
1289175585156.jpg
162KB, 720x713px
>>83789850
-Libs criticized Dr Strange because the Ancient One is not an Asian
-Feminist called out criticize Chris Pratt because of the Brownface and Blue collar controversy, also he is Christian.
-SJWs didn't shill Zoe Saldana because of the Nina + Pirates of Carribean fiasco and for defending Trump

Not sure about Ant Man though
>>
>>83797681
>Jew who hates aryans
>Christian
pick one Rabbi
>>
>>83784396
There's no point comparing it to super hero movies from 2008 since they completely changed the way the public saw the genre with iron man 2 and the other avengers lead-ins, and then dr strange was a weird obscure character without a bankable action lead
>>
When are we going to get a Hank Pym movie to put women in their place?
>>
File: marvel girl powah.png (2MB, 1331x1300px) Image search: [Google]
marvel girl powah.png
2MB, 1331x1300px
>>83798887
>Libs criticized Dr Strange
Show me one article of that
>>
>>83799159
Why should I have to show you proof? An asian character was non-asian, of course libtards began crying like the manchildren they are over it.
>>
>>83798117
>us /pol/ites
Hi /ptg/, fuck off /ptg/
>>
>>83799205
So nothing? Good to know. They replaced a Mongolian with strong old bald girl to pander to SJWs.
>>
>>83799339
>I refuse to Google
>>
>>83799393
>I refuse to common sense
Why would SJWs complain when an old man was replaced with a bald old woman? Master stroke by Disney, they get to be racist towards Mongolians all while pleasing SJWs in one move.
>>
>>83799159
This is god awful.
>>
>>83799423
>Why would SJWs complain when an old man was replaced with a bald old woman?
Whitewashing
>>
>>83799423
Shut up
>>
>>83799488

Marvel comics have been trash for years. There's a few good books like Vision now and again but it's mostly unreadable garbage
>>
File: 1495545726311.jpg (28KB, 350x413px) Image search: [Google]
1495545726311.jpg
28KB, 350x413px
>WW will outgross fury road in 2(two) weeks
>>
Because contrary to what feminists would have you believe, men do in fact like women and don't mind female protagonists so long as she's waifu/fap material.
Or rather, feminists would have us believe that this natural trait is a bad thing and we should prefer to watch boring and ugly women instead for some reason.
>>
>>83799666
I hope so, Amber. Tom Hardy makes a ridiculous Mad Max. At least Wonder Woman was always a shit character.
>>
>Warner Bros./DC’s Wonder Woman continues to be the popular ticket with her second Saturday of $23.8M +51% over Friday. This now puts the Patty Jenkins-directed movie on track for a second weekend of $57.2M, which by the way is more than what Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad both made in their second weekends (respectively $51.3M and $43.5M), and both of those titles boasted bigger openings ($166M, $133.6M) than Wonder Woman ($103.2M).

Holy shit.
>>
>>83797846
Based girls
>>
>>83784396
Gal a cute. A CUTE.
>>
>>83799929

Oh fuck It's going to out do MoS isn't it?
>>
>>83784396
SHE'S MOCKING US BROS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ziZIC6uwA
>>
>June 2nd Box Office: $38 million
>June 9th Box Office $15 million

Uh, that's still just a little less than a 50% drop off. And they're celebrating this? "Hurray! A little less than half of our audience is gone... after one week!"

Did they think no one would actually bother to check the numbers?
>>
>>83787340
>underperforming
The absolute state of marvel cucks, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>83796107
>The Mummy = actual art
the shit we would say to be contrarian.
>>
>>83800214
She is literally cute
>>
>>83800177
It's on track to do more than MoS. I guess having good WOM really helps.

>>83800225
gal_oy_vey.webm (which is actually a thing) https://my.mixtape.moe/dhcfyb.webm
Having less than 50% of a drop in the second week is incredible.
>>
>>83784396
Must be the Titanic effect of women going to the movies.
>>
>>83788079
Remember how Captain Underpants was to be more critically praised and more of a box office success than WW?
>>
Anyone else want to put a twink in a Wonder Woman costume and pound his wondrous boipucci? There are already lots of twinks that dress as HQ.
>>
>>83790060
Its outperforming Doctor Strange and Winter Soldier with less budget and marketing y'know
>>
>>83800225

>I know nothing about film : The post
>>
>>83800333
I'm too lazy to dig up in the archive but I remember everything from the "zero marketing" to "Captain Underpants will destroy it" and "no one gives a shit about WW".
>>
File: 1489294920274.jpg (99KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
1489294920274.jpg
99KB, 960x952px
>>83788029
Just a month ago she was deemed a fucking nobody that only grandmas know of that would get BTFO in every conceivable way by Captain Underpants. Now you little cucklets acknowledge her "trinity" status when it conveniences you and compare her box office solo debut to ensemble cast movies like BvS/Suicide Squad along which would be just as retarded to any marvel solo act to Civil War/Avengers.

Oh and please throw in your meme accounting as to why Wonder Woman needs 7.6 Novemdecillion bars of gold pressed latinum opening weekend domestic to break even. Just to cover the marketing.

And lets not even get started on the 300 Tredecillion dollars spent on reshoots and Chris Pine.
>>
>>83800738
>being this butthurt about a movie
Maybe try making a movie that isn't absolute garbage like MoS, BvS, and SS were and then you wouldn't have to worry about WW being the new lead character of the whole franchise.
>>
File: 1496196782026.png (315KB, 679x864px) Image search: [Google]
1496196782026.png
315KB, 679x864px
>>83800830
>b-butthurt
>>
>>83788029
>her perfomance is below
Why is she making notably more money then?
>>
>>83784396
this tier of beauty will anger the feminists
>>
>>83800851
>fucking
>cucklets
>oh and please
>lets not even get started
I-I'm not butthurt really guys!
>>
>>83800738
>her "trinity" status when it conveniences you and compare her box office solo debut to ensemble cast movies like BvS/Suicide Squad along which would be just as retarded to any marvel solo act to Civil War/Avengers.
WW openning was smaller than Deadpool openning weekend.
>>
>>83800738
>only that to break even
DCucks forgetting reshoots again
>>
>its BTFOing not only most of the MCU but Logan too
Damn
>>
>>83800852
>Wondering why media pays attention to "Jews-powah: the movie"
>>
File: laughing gadot.png (339KB, 471x445px) Image search: [Google]
laughing gadot.png
339KB, 471x445px
>>83800884
>disregard that i typed an essay of how not butthurt I am.
>>
Who cares, she's cute
>>
>>83800960
Are the joos buying tickets or what? Because if it makes this money on the second weekend it's going to be one of the most succesful capeshits ever
>>
>>83801049
Jews go on weekdays when it's cheaper.
>>
>>83800916
Funny how you never factor in reshoot costs for Civil War, Dr Strange and every other MCU film ever made. Civil War was already a $250 movie before reshoots and Disney paying for Spidey cameo.
>>
>>83801066
because he's an idiot who doesn't know that any film above $50 mil usually has reshoots to varying degrees
>>
>>83800288
>we
What are you doing? That's HIS opinion you fucking creep. What's this "we" shit?
>>
File: 1496691929599.gif (3MB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
1496691929599.gif
3MB, 250x252px
requesting the lip bite weebm.
>>
>>83801066
>the reshooted the entire airport scene
>looks so bad that we make fun of the whole thing to this day
JUST
>>
>>83790149
but they didnt
>>
>>83801127
>ywn be her goytoy
>>
File: gal_tongue.webm (1007KB, 618x720px) Image search: [Google]
gal_tongue.webm
1007KB, 618x720px
Would you show her your lasso?
https://my.mixtape.moe/qcovrw.webm
>>
File: hfw.png (1MB, 1148x677px) Image search: [Google]
hfw.png
1MB, 1148x677px
>>83801302
>>
File: michael meyers.gif (71KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
michael meyers.gif
71KB, 394x394px
>>83800532
>>83800321
Rings had a 50% drop in its second week

Spy had a 44% drop in its second week. Do you even remember Spy? The Melissa McCarthy vehicle?

Monster Trucks had a 46% drop in its second week.

The Lego Batman Movie had a 23% drop in its second week.

Do you remember people popping champaign for these films? This news is a fucking puff piece. Their attempt to hide the actual numbers only proves it.
>>
>>83798887
>Feminist called out criticize Chris Pratt because of the Brownface and Blue collar controversy
>Brownface
What?
>>
>>83801327
>Chris Pine's look in this interview
Men don't hit the wall in their early thirtie-
>>
>>83801302
no
>>
>>83801333
Those movies bombed though, this is going to make more than BvS, SS and most of the MCU second weekend
>>
>>83801367
all he has to do is grow a beard and play a bad ass in action flick or two and he's good as gold. It's women who have the expiration date.
>>
>>83801415

Fuck, i'm 30 and i can't grow a beard or even a mustache.
>>
>>83801386
>those movies bombed
Yeah, that's the point I'm trying to make.
>>
Dude it's so simple

>WW is the first good to decent super female super hero movie is years

>One of the big names that has yet to been adapted and or shoved into the ground like Spiderman and Batman

Of course it's gonna do well.
>>
>>83801367
He has a giant, bolbuous light-bulbed shaped head, can't see how women like him.
>>
>>83801571

He's no Cavill but he's 100% gorgeous with the right hair. I got pregnant watching him in hell or high water.
>>
Wonder Woman is earning a lot of extra box office because she's a female super hero. I know people who have zero interest in Marvel and DC but went to see Wonder Woman only because she's a woman. They felt they needed to support. Many of them are feminists, cucks and SJWs.
>>
>>83789658
>/Tv/ is the most retarded board
>Implying it's not the Marvel shill and reddit poster that are dumb as fuck
>>
>>83801683
>Many of them are feminists, cucks and SJWs.
Seems to me that whatever Wonder Woman gets is lucky considering the PC animosity we live in.
>liberals: her clothes are too skimpy and unpractical, warriors wear full body armos so why are there so many upskirts? It's 2017 and female objectification is still alive.
>/pol/: GAS THE KIKE
>feminazis: HETERONORMATIVE ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP KILL STEVE TREVOR WE GOT DUPED THIS IS NOT FEMINIST AT ALL WHY DOESN'T SHE HATE MEN REEEEEEEEEEEE
>sjws: why isn't Wonder Woman black and fat? Also, reminder that Jewish is not POC. Do NOT steal our identity, shitlords. And we really, really didn't need a CIS WHITE MALE here. White feminism is full force.
>muzzies: GAL GADOT LITERALLY BOMBED MY VILLAGE, DON'T SUPPORT THAT ZIONIST MURDERER
>>
>>83801812
Except /pol/ doesn't complain about things like that
>>
>>83792370
>John smoking
You had one job, artist.
ONE JOB.
>>
File: CfnFEOB_d.jpg (49KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
CfnFEOB_d.jpg
49KB, 640x396px
>>83801684
This. First poster is a faggot that started retarded trend.
/co/ immigrants should leave
>>
>>83784396
>those shoes
Is she a manlet or what?
>>
>>83797896
So it' still better than all its competition?
>>
>>83801971

she's 5'9
>>
>>83801049
>Because if it makes this money on the second weekend it's going to be one of the most succesful capeshits ever
Lolwut? Still lower than GoTG, Civil War, SS and Deadpool
>>
>>83790535
Marvel was playing on easy mode so they got complacent. Why take the risk on producing kino when you can just make kiddies 2hour long advertisement for toys.
DC had it much tougher trying to make cinema for the sake of cinema. Hard work pays off.
>>
>>83802010
5'10''.
>>
>>83798117
>us /pol/ites
Wanna know how I know you're from reddit?
>>
>those inner thigh muscles

need them tensed around my dick
>>
>>83802096
>WW
>SS
>cinema for the sake of cinema.
>>
>>83802130
Her thighs in the movie were GOAT. I don't regret the IMAX 3D. Twice.
>>
>>83790535
>Marvel had it much tougher and had to work harder with their C listers.
C listers have 0 expectations from people whereas if you get Batman or Superman wrong. your movie will get damaged by the case of the "Not muhs!" Marvel Studios doesn't have this kind of baggage.
>>
>>83796811
>Hey supes, everybody will know you have super power don't show them off. You are not ready to be the symbol of hope your father wanted you to be
> REEEEE SUPERMAN SHOULD PROTECT INNOCENT AND HIS IDENTITY BE SAFE GUARDED BY PLOTHOLE
>Superman is now using his power to protect the world
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE DESTROYED SUM BUILDING IT S NOT MUH SUPERMAN
So in abstract, you do not like the idea of superman maturing before assuming the identity of a super hero but on another hand he wans't as omnipotent as you would like and too much of a rookie in fighting so you ended up dislinking him ?
Make up your mind pleb
>>
>>83802162
Also recognition has never translated well into box-office numbers. Superman is more recognizable than Batman for people but his films have always earned less than Batman. Santa Claus is more recognizable to people but fuck if you're getting a one billion film out of him.
>>
>>83802217
You expose the hypocricy of these Marvel fanboys they spout in every thread. Tomorrow he's going to find something new to whine about only to get shut down again and repeat for the rest of the year. It's so pathetic.
>>
File: 1492549636249.jpg (368KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1492549636249.jpg
368KB, 1920x1090px
>>83789827
>succeeding
>"125m budget"
heheheh yeah bro
>>
File: 1492940222669.jpg (289KB, 769x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492940222669.jpg
289KB, 769x1200px
>>83784396
Even more disgusting knowing she was impregnaated with jew spawn at the time, old as fuck and past the wall
>>
I wonder what the real legs on this film are, 47% in the states is crazy but it's the international box office that'll give it real legs. It's going to make the bulk of its money in the US which is unusual these days, it's not going to break $100m in China.
>>
>>83802345
It did very badly in China. It flopped.
>>
>>83802345
To make money off international markets you need to win really big (ie. Transformers tier) to be worth it.
Many of those countries have anti-capitalist laws that cut down on profits for the studios (like China, and why a movie like Warcraft won't get a sequel despite being huge there).
>>
>>83802485

Near $50m opening isn't bad, just not the crazy numbers people think China should be doing. DC movies don't seem to do super well outside of the anglo countries
>>
>>83802574
>DC movies don't seem to do super well outside of the anglo countries
because they require you to think and lack quips

Also, you need to understand english properly to understand them
>>
>>83802574
It's $68mil in China right now. I think it plays a part that literally only two DCEU movies were shown there compared to the MCU (as we know, SS was banned).
>>
/tv/ BTFO stay inside your bedrooms small dick neets
>>
File: 1493548637674.png (71KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1493548637674.png
71KB, 1106x1012px
>>83787708
But anon..women are cute, Gal especially
>>
>>83802829

They did the WW advertising really early in China as well, like 3 weeks before the movie was out Snyder, Gal, Chris and Patty were over there hawking it at an event in Shanghai
>>
>>83790149
...you haven't seen the movie
>>
File: IMG_0460.jpg (250KB, 2048x1034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.jpg
250KB, 2048x1034px
>>83784396
You go, Gal.
>>
>>83788029
>B list character like Logan

Is dis nigga serious?
>>
Did you like the article?
oyyyyyyyy veyyy
>>
>>83803155
wolverine is only a "big" name because he's had a dozen shitty film adaptations
>>
>>83803190

what, it was literally wolverine and deadpool as the big shit in the 90s
>>
File: PSX_20170611_151951.jpg (100KB, 565x893px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20170611_151951.jpg
100KB, 565x893px
Not bad considering it's forbidden for men to watch it.
>>
>>83788310
>BASED
I actually have to agree
>>
>>83788456
No doubt
>>
>>83788310

should have let it leak to help explain her wooden acting
>>
>>83788310
That's fucking great.
>>
>>83787699
Please, /tv/ fellates BvS like its cock jizzed chocolate.
>>
>>83787908
No, it's filled to the brim with feminist themes and ideals but it delivers them in a subtle, organic way for the most part so as not to upset the autists.
>>
>>83803848
>No, it's filled to the brim with feminist themes and ideals
no it isn't
>>
Just getting out of the theater..
Never let a woman direct a movie.
Everything that made bvs and man of steel is missing.
Stupid quips for the woman audience.
Lack of action, every action except the final battle was alreafy shown.
Absolutly horrible dialogue, lengthy scene that should be cut to half.
I hope justice league wont turn out like this, but with josh cuckdon taking over...
Aslo the wonderwoman ost theme was almost never playing
>>
>>83803972
Yes it is
>>
>>83804006
lost?
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.