[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is he just a faster, stronger, richer, smarter, cooler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: DB7STx5XkAEkqNt.png (343KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
DB7STx5XkAEkqNt.png
343KB, 970x545px
So is he just a faster, stronger, richer, smarter, cooler version of Batman?
>>
>>83783380
No. He's like good guy Doctor Doom.
>>
>>83783380
Depends on who's writing him desu.

Not to mention he has actual superhuman abilities thanks to the heart shaped herb.

He definitely has superior technology and likely more wealth.
>>
>>83783408
Doctor Doom is a good guy
>>
No. People give a fuck about Batman.
>>
>>83783380
He's a KANG, if you will
>>
>>83783408

Shit, that's a really good comparison and I can't believe it's never occurred to me.
>>
so what's the canon reason that wakanda is separate and hidden? I don't think they'll we wuz it very hard if it's a good one.
>>
>>83783380
You forgot darker.
>>
>>83783380

in some comics he's also more brutal than batman
>>
Does Black Panther have a no-kill rule?
>>
File: 1471936824255.jpg (16KB, 235x234px) Image search: [Google]
1471936824255.jpg
16KB, 235x234px
>>83783484
>darker than the dark knight
>>
>>83783434
He gets superpowers from smoking weed?
>>
>>83783482
They're nationalists and hate everyone outside of their tribe.
>>
>>83783612
Got power enhancements from Bast.
He's still one of the weakest Marvel characters though. If we extend this to DC, Wonder Woman would curbstomp him.
>>
File: black panther .jpg (133KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
black panther .jpg
133KB, 720x715px
>>83783380
RICHEST SUPER HERO!
>>
>>83783482
Alien tech
>>
>>83783653
Sounds like they're a good target for some cultural enrichment.
>>
>>83783674
>ridiculously rich even by comics standards
How do black people relate to T'Challa again?
>>
Something Marvel hasn't grasped- the MCU universe is getting bloated. There is a reason why manchildren were generally the enthusiasts of comics; it was their focus in life and Marvel needed new fodder to sell comics. The general populace is 't like that.
>>
>>83783720
power fantasy, same with all capeshit
>>
This movie is much more dark than Batman.
>>
File: 1496636690435.jpg (136KB, 599x657px) Image search: [Google]
1496636690435.jpg
136KB, 599x657px
>>83783408
T'Challa can't isn't as cool as Doom's pinky anon. He's cool, but Doom is on a whole 'nother level. Doom wrecks him in every single aspect.
>>
>>83783720
>ridiculously wealthy
>no gold chain
>no spinners on his car
>doesn't wear expensive trainers
Remind me how black people are supposed to relate?
>>
>>83783720
Cuz we KANGZ nigga.

For reals, this movie will only have negative reverbations. And if I see Egyptian stylization of Wakanda I'm gonna laugh myself out of the theatre which is bullshit, I'm not wasting money on capeshit
>>
>>83783674

>make up random FICTIONAL character
>decide he's rich
>cunts make images like this

Seriously how delusional are these people? That Simon Pegg quote feels truest in moments like this.
>>
>>83783791
Isn't T'challa canonically smarter?
>>
who's the richest?

>Batman
>Iron Man
>Black Panther

who's the smartest/most intelligent?

>Batman
>Iron Man
>Mr. Fantastic
>Spiderman
>Doctor Strange
>Hank Pym
>Bruce Banner
>>
It's funny that they won't have T'Challa marry and divorceStorm because of the X-Men rights.

>>83783874
Nope.
>>
>>83783955
>richest
Black Panther

>smartest
Mr. Fantastic
>>
>>83783955
spiderman clearly has the superior intellect of them all
>>
File: 3127049-doctor+doom.png (325KB, 755x319px) Image search: [Google]
3127049-doctor+doom.png
325KB, 755x319px
>>83783874
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA-no. Doom/Reed are the smartest, with Red having a slight edge. Doom's the only guy who's created a time-travel machine. He's also the only guy who can use said machine to alter the past of his own U. He doesn't create AUs, he changes his native Universe.

Doom was a peasant who took over Latveria and turned it into a superpower. Doom became Capital G God for fuck's sake.

Not to mention he survived Hell, a million year trek through history and is a sorcerer/scientist combo. Doom's unmatched, but he still fails. He's no Gary Stu.

Meanwhile T'Challa is an even more pampered Batman.
>>
>>83783955
>richest
Black Panther, but it's in the trillions so it looks ridiculous compared to Tony and Bruce.

>smartest
Speaking only about Marvel, Mr. Fantastic. If we add DC, Batman.
>>
>>83783674
If he's so rich why isnt he giving money to Africa to fix itself? Is he racist or something?
>>
>>83784188
Actually yeah. No Africans are allowed in Wakanda if they're not in his tribe. There was a storyline where he rejected refugees once.
>>
>>83784188
>If he's so rich why isnt he giving money to Africa to fix itself?
He's xenophobic and only cares for his people
>Is he racist or something?
Very xenophobic
>>
>>83784118
>Batman
>smarter than Fantastic or even Pym

nahhhhhhhhhhh nigga
>>
>>83783870
this really
when people are debating which character would win a fight the only thing that matters is who's writing the story
>>
>>83784272
Smarter than T'Challa, I wasn't talking about the rest.
>>
>>83784265
>>83784241
So Wakanda is Black-/pol/?
>>
>>83783380
he is very politically correct.
>>
>>83784081
Didn't Doom also visit every possible future, and found the only one that was happy and peaceful, was the one he was dictator of? Or was the Lex Luthor or Brainiac?
>>
>>83784303
Yeah pretty much. But instead of a frog, they worship a panther.
>>
>>83784303
Unironically, Yes. T'challa is /blackpol/ incarnate
>>
>>83783380
He's definitely richer. Hard to say smarter/stronger though, Batman is basically invincible because he's so popular.
>>
>>83783380
Really releases my inner kang.
>>
>>83783674
The entire global GDP is $90 trillion...
>>
>>83784321
Nah, that was Doom. He went to the Wakandan God, told him he's the best choice ever, and the Wakandan God just gave him the Vibranium (source of the KANGZ).

Lyuthor became God but gave that up cause he couldn't bear having Superman be happy. He gave it up to try and kill Supes.
>>
What's the difference between Batman and a black man?

Sometimes Batman goes out without Robin
>>
>>83784449
upvoted xd
>>
>>83784303
Literally to a fault. They're of the mind that you should be able to self evolve out of any hole you're in. If you can't then you're not worthy of life, to say nothing of help from them.
>>
>>83783380
How is he batman at all?
>>
>>83783870
>That Simon Pegg quote feels truest in moments like this.
What is it?
>>
I didn't know you could be any more nigger rich than conflict diamonds
>>
File: IMG_2426.jpg (30KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2426.jpg
30KB, 768x433px
>>83783380
Hell yeah my G!!
>>
>>83783380
Statistically he has a bigger cock too
>>
Even better, which African nation could support the accumulation of 90 trillion
>>
>>83783674
That doesn't make any sense at all. The entire combined GDPs of the US, EU, and China don't even add up to $90 trillion...Wakanda would basically rule the world
>>
He's also a kang n sheeeit
>>
>>83785464

Wakandans don't want to rule the world, though. They simply want to preserve their culture in their native lands within their own country.

They're isolationists nationalists to the highest degree and, essentially, kill outsiders that try to come in because they believe they'd just degrade their culture.

Tbh, the whole WE WAZ KAANGZ meme about Black Panther just proves how many people don't actually know anything about Black Panther.

They don't give a flying fuck about other black people that aren't Wakandans and they actively hate the degenerate culture that other black people found themselves in, created and perpetuated.
>>
>>83783874
>>83783955
>>83784081
Top three in order are Richards > Pym > Doom, Stark is number 4 but there's a bigger gap there, and T'challa is probably 5. Banner and McCoy are also up there amongst the smarties. Parker normally isn't at that level, but very occasionally he will be by virtue of being a popular character.
>>
>>83785848
>Parker normally isn't at that level, but very occasionally he will be by virtue of being a popular character.
Peter was always smart, he was a science nerd and invented spider trackers, webbing, and his shooters. Was sciencing the shit out of plenty of things to resolve stories. A lot of the classic marvel characters were super geniuses that also had super powers.
>>
>>83786107
Yeah, he's always really really smart, a young scientist. But he's not the greatest mind of a generation. Richards, Pym, and Doom are probably the three smartest humans to ever live in the history of the Marvel universe. They shit out reality warping machines on a daily basis. They produce bullshit gadgets out of nowhere at every turn. Each of them has made groundbreaking discoveries in the realms of theoretical physics and the like.

Peter's really really smart, but more realistically, the type of kid who could get crazy scholarships and research grants, not the type to casually create matter-creating-rays in time for breakfast, he's not a hypergenius.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.