[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to watch a new show but i can't decide which one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

I want to watch a new show but i can't decide which one. I'm torn between 24, The Americans, Black Mirror and Narcos. What's the best show of these?
>>
>>83783076
24 obvioulsy
>>
>>83783076
You already want to watch Narcos, why ask us?
>>
>>83783076
Narcos
>>
IT's really two choices OP

PLATA

Y

PLOMO
>>
>>83783105
I just used a Narcos pic because it was the last on my list
>>
>>83783076
Watch these episodes of Black Mirror in any order:
>White Christmas
>50M Merits
>Entire History of You
>Shut Up And Dance

They're all completely unconnected and the rest are okay at best. The ones mentioned are pretty good though, and if you like them enough, you can go ahead and watch the rest.

The Americans gets a lot of praise on this board, but I really don't think it's that special. Very rarely does it wow me, seems to be a pretty standard antihero drama with characters leading double lives. Also it gets into some really shitty subplots later on. There's occasional moments of brilliance though.

I only watched season 1 of Narcos, but I really enjoyed it.

Haven't seen 24, but I'm skeptical of shows with more than 13 episodes a season, plus the only people I know who like it are plebian dudebros. Might be good though.
>>
>>83783076

The Americans is the best of the bunch. It's a class above the other shows you listed.
>>
>>83783076
The best show of those is Black Mirror, but better than any of them is turning your television off.
>>
Orange is the new black.
>>
>>83783137
But if you use "Y" it's not two choices, you mongoloid. Y equals AND.
>>
>>83783076
Narcos is the best show on your list OP.
>>
>>83783076
Haven't seen 24 but I enjoy the others. Black mirror is definitely the best of the three but the others are totally worth watching just nothing spectacular
>>
>>83783206
White christmas is one one of the best tv episodes I've ever seen. Call me a pleb I don't care that was some entertaining shit
>>
>>83783137

It's "O" you fucking marica malparido.
>>
File: lavis.jpg (10KB, 361x359px) Image search: [Google]
lavis.jpg
10KB, 361x359px
>>83783076
>a pablo sano aina plata o plomo
se meinas et koht sä saat pataa, homo
>>
come on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=senoF0vblek
>>
>>83783567
I'm totally with you anon. People may quibble about whether it makes sense to do things that way, but it's Black Mirror delivering on its premise better than ever before: technology doing scary shit.
>>
File: 1496044101891.gif (1009KB, 440x296px) Image search: [Google]
1496044101891.gif
1009KB, 440x296px
>>83783076
The Americans and Black Mirror are trying to hard... never seen an episode of 24.
The Narcos is an obvious choice for someone who has seen everything. The shit/boring/pretencious parts and outweighted and good performances and interesting setting. It still suffers from the great fault of any interesting series: The show has to be build around the Chad Mc Normalfuck and his wife Plain Jaine, so the normies can "feel connection" to characters and keep paying for the Netlix subscriptions
>>
>>83783137
hijo de puta
>>
watch them in this order

narcos
the americans
black mirror
>>
>>83783076
P L A T A O P L O M O ? ? ?
>>
File: 1442324082846.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1442324082846.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
>>83784576
This song gives me massive nostalgia. Not sure why, I grew up in late 90s and early 2000s...
>>

But Black Mirror and Narcos (season 1) are both good.
>>
>post a narcos pic
>bunch of narco fags come into the thread to shill their show
IMAGINE THAT
>>
24 skip all kim scenes except the ones where she is lewd. skill all his wife scenes
>>
>>83783076
Flip a coin in the air. You'll know what you want to watch before the coin even lands because you'll secretly hope it lands one way.
>>
>>83783076
Strike Back
Season 1 - ( 6 ep)
Season 2-5 ( 10 ep)
>>
>>83783206
>SUaD is good
It wasn't good when they did white bear, the worse version of it shouldn't be mentioned either.
>>
>>83783076
and
>>
Black mirror is the only entertaining show you have listed.

Narcos shows promise but ultimately the shitty narration, the writing and style choices will leave you disappointed.

>24
is not worth addressing.
>>
>>83783137
Gabagool
>>
>>83783076
Narcos is the best of those, and is not to long, so you could watch 24 also.
>>
>>83783206
Black mirror is shit.
>>
>>83783137
FAIL
>>
>>83784882
Yes, that's the point, if op already posted a pic of narcos, is because op is just seeing if people think narcos is good in comparison.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.