[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This actually wasn't that bad. I mean, there was some stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

This actually wasn't that bad. I mean, there was some stupid as fuck shit, but overall it was good. The subtext/hidden meanings in the movie were clever too, but you could see the twist coming from a mile away to be honest. Although I was hoping that the brother would be trying to save him, since he seemed off compared to the rest.

And honestly, I don't even know why you guys are complaining about it being so anti-white (except for maybe the part where the white people praise the black people for being physically superior), the movie is obviously extremely fictional.
>>
File: file.png (492KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
492KB, 670x377px
>>83782835
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>horror/comedy
That's pretty much why I didn't watch it. Nobody can do it, and I doubt this movie did.
>>
>>83783812
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't classify it as comedy. The only "comedy" aspect of the movie was the comic relief side character who only shows up when he's needed.
>>
>>83783812
It barely has any comedic elements.

If I had to think of a genre I would say the first half is a racial thriller and the second half is survival horror.
>>
I'm not going to watch something so explicitly anti-white no matter how great the plot is or how well written
>>
>>83783812
Get Out isn't a comedy, it's just straight horror.
>>
>le anti white meme
>>
>>83782835
The only bad part of the movie was the beginning when Lakeith Stanfield gets kidnapped.

It's a great setup, but makes no sense after watching the entire movie.
>>
>>83783911
>can i see your license
>gf delivers sass
>s-sorry sir, you have a nice day whilst i castrate myself for abusing my white privilege
>>
>>83783933
>It's a great setup, but makes no sense after watching the entire movie.

Oh shit, you're right. Maybe he didn't let himself get hypnotized so they had to forcefully do it.
>>
>>83783981
That scene has a purpose though, the girlfriend stops the cop from seeing the guy's ID so that she doesn't leave a trail behind. If the cop sees his ID, in a few weeks/months he'll know that he went missing and where he went missing which would fuck up the family's operation.
>>
>>83783998
The dialogue in the scene implies that he hadn't even made it to the house yet.
>>
>>83784037
oh shit yeah i hadn't even thought about that
>>
>>83784037
That's pretty clever if it's intentional, I totally missed it
>>
>>83784443
Because you came from that reddit cuck Jew;R's review instead of watching the movie yourself
>>
>>83784259
>>83784443
Don't worry, I doubt most black people who watched it even noticed the much more obvious stuff.
>>
>>83783865
>>83783891
But it is funny. I laughed the whole time.
So did my mixed gf
>>
How did he escape from the chair? I wasn't paying attention.
>>
>>83784804
After he's been scratching at the chair from the hypnosis he realizes that it's filled with cotton and puts it in his ears so that he can't hear the spoon whisking the cup of tea which is a trigger. He then pretends that he's unconscious when the brother goes to bring him to the operation room and knocks him the fuck out.
>>
>>83783812
>Evil Dead 2 doesn't exist
>>
>>83783933
How does it not make sense? The daughter seduces blacks and the son kidnaps them by force. They have different methods for kidnapping their victims. The mom even makes a comment about it.
>>
>>83783812
This turned me off as well. I agree that they never ever get it right.
>>83782835
STOP POSTING THAT FUCKING PHOTO REEEEEEEEEE

There's a torrent out so I'm gonna watch this movie tonight at home.
>>
>>83784949
>They have different methods for kidnapping their victims. The mom even makes a comment about it.

my bad then. thanks.
>>
>>83784921
Yeah, but Evil Dead 2 is shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.