[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they are just completely cucking Anakin out of being the chosen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: Sadakin.png (376KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Sadakin.png
376KB, 800x450px
So they are just completely cucking Anakin out of being the chosen one in favor of Rey?
>>
Lucas fucked up selling this shit. Now the story he spent 40 years telling will be rendered useless by the mouse.
>>
>>83781881
You have to admit they tricked him. They told him they would respect the legacy of Star Wars, they would use his scripts for the sequels, they would make only a movie every 2 to 3 years.
Then they flipped on everything, soft reboot, social engineering, feminism, neutered all the male characters and their achievements. Mess up with the Force and Jedi concepts. Will make a SW movie every fucking year... forever
>>
Stopped caring after the premier of TFA.
Shit sucks, anon.
>>
>Chosen One will bring balance to the force by destroying the Sith
>Anakin does just that at the end of ROTJ
>Snoke and Kylo Ren show up years later
>Neither of them are Sith
simple
>>
File: lucas conned by the mouse.jpg (348KB, 1258x681px) Image search: [Google]
lucas conned by the mouse.jpg
348KB, 1258x681px
>>83781998
Biggest con job of the millenia. With mice, you lose.
>>
Didn't Obi-Wan tell Darth Maul Luke is the Chosen one in that episode series 3 of Star Wars Rebels where maul finally dies?
>>
>>83782101
Darth Goofy >>>>>>>> Kylo Ren
>>
>>83782660
there can be two chosen ones. why shouldn't there dammit
>>
>>83782660
Nobody watched that.
>>
>>83782660
>Obi wan has never lied to make others feel better
>>
>>83782743

There are the same numbers of chosen ones as genders.
>>
>>83781881
>Lucas fucked up

By making shitty prequels
>>
>>83781797
Destroying the sith =/= getting rid of the darkside

There will always be good and evil.
>>
>>83781797
how do people not understand the point of the chosen one. everytime the force is out of balance a chosen one shows up to rebalance it. during the clone wars the jedi were in power and the force was mainly light, so anakin rebalanced it by destroying the jedi. then it was too in favour of the dark side so luke rebalanced it by destroying the sith. why do people think balance means majority light force users
>>
>>83782660
At the time Obi-Wan probably sincerely believed that. He certainly didn't think Anakin was the chosen one anymore.
>>
>>83782870
That's not how it works in star wars. In star wars 'the dark side' is dark because it corrupts the natural order of the universe. Balance is restored to the force when the dark side is no longer used, and therefore no longer exist.

Once Anakin's work was done, both the Sith and Jedi Order were eradicated, Luke was the last Jedi, and pure from the baggage of the Jedi Order, and the knowledge of how to use the darkside was dead.
>>
>>83783381
>muh bendu
>muh ones
>>
>>83783381
And everything you just said is not even in the movies. All we know is that Anakin was a prophecy to destroy the sith and that's what he did. The rest is just a bunch of bullshit from EU that nobody cares about. There are no more sith and just dark jedi or what have you. Get over it. Even if Lucas did star wars 7, he had plans for for more dark side shit.
>>
>>83781797
Who said that?
>>
>>83782660
It was the truth, from a certain point of view.
>>
>>83783202
>why do people think balance means majority light force users
because that's literally how the force works
it's like a river, light side is like a fish dark side is like a dam
>>
>>83781797
Reminder that a VERY CREDIBLE 4chan post says otherwise.

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/815332/Star-Wars-8-The-Last-Jedi-leak-Anakin-Skywalker-Force-ghost-Kylo-Ren-Ben-Solo
>>
>>83781797
Wow gramps, get with the times. The force is F E M A L E now. I bet you voted for drumpf too lol
>>
>>83781797
Nah, the Disney movies aren't canon. Money doesn't mean right.
>>
it has always been a kids movie
grow up already
>>
>>83784943
That's not what the Bendu says. pretty sure real canon beats had canon
>>
>>83785140
This
>>
>Still caring about the artistic integrity of Star Wars

The series hit it's peak with Empire. Star Wars at this point is a fun trip to the movies to shove popcorn into my mouth with, not an experience that will stick with me, or something I follow for the story.
>>
File: 1491188032491.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491188032491.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>83782049

Interesting point, I don't actually remember the word 'Sith' being used in TFA

Although that might be because the 'Sith' were just pawns being used by Snoke the whole time, and their going with Rey and Snoke as kids discovering the force tree thousands of years ago plot
>>
>>83786440
The Orange female yoda thing mentions the sith
>>
>>83782660
Why would you watch that horrid abomination. Maul died in TPM, anything that says otherwise isn't canon.
>>
The idea of them retconning The Emperor as some sort of pawn in a grander scheme is frankly insulting.
>>
>>83786510
She mentions them as something that existed in the past as a form of evil
>>
>>83786263
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>83786914
Ok dude.
>>
>>83786526
Wrong.
>>
File: IMG_1016.jpg (103KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1016.jpg
103KB, 600x763px
Darth Plagueis
>>
>>83786263
At this point its almost like a trainwreck that i cant help but watch
>>
>>83786440
>Although that might be because the 'Sith' were just pawns being used by Snoke the whole time
Fuck, if they do that shit I'm going to mail stool samples to Disney's studios.
>>
>>83784813
if the leaks are any indication it says that Anakin was merely a false prophet created by palpatine hence the scene in episode three where he talks about manipulating midichlorians to create life or whatever. So now Rey will be the chosen i guess
>>
>>83785035
>Anakin shows up as a sea creature then in force ghost form later to be killed by Kylo

what the fuck is this, how can you even kill a force ghost?
>>
>>83789354
>how can you even kill a force ghost?
By manipulating midichlorians to create life. You undead them.
>>
>>83781881
I want to give george a big hug
>>
>>83782101
>>83782710
>>83781998

They Decided.

Ever Read anything sadder? They agreed to use his material then once it was theirs they Decided. My Goodness. Kennedy was probably giggling like an evil witch the whole time. What a rabid cunt.
>>
>>83789735
Kathleen Kennedy is literally the worst thing to happen to the industry.
>>
File: IMG_0075.png (938KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.png
938KB, 1050x700px
Rey is the living embodiment of the light side.
Snoke is the living embodiment of the dark side.
Kylo Ren is a dark side user that was born out of Luke's order. Luke ducked up the balance by recreating the Jedi that's why the Jedi need to end.
>>
>>83789916
>>83789916
By far. And then she drops a press junket like, we're done pandering to guys, it's the time to give the girls what they want. And on and on it goes. Eighty percent of her audience is males. And most of the ladies that go either goes with their partners or they're mothers carrying their sons. Is Kennedy mad? Is Disney mad? I thought it was about money.
>>
>>83790569
Star Wars will slowly wither up and die as a result of this in ten years time it will go from being the shared culture of the outcasts to normie product #1138
>>
Rey was the prophecied one, not Anakin. Anakin never brought balance to the force even after killing the Emperor because Luke, a Jedi, being alive means there isn't a balance. Rey needs to bring balance.
>>
>>83790666
George Lucas has straight up said that the force was in balance at the end of the OT.
>>
>>83790666
Not necessarily Satan. Luke was the last Jedi and if he just didn't start his own academy the Jedi would have ended with his death. Anakin still could have been the chosen one even if he didn't murder every last force user.
>>
>>83790821
You seem to be missing the topic of this thread.
The mouse doesnt care about what george says
>>
>>83782743
>Chosen """"""One"""""""
>>
>>83790666
Nice try dark one, but your shit awakens is not at all canon. Both you and the house of mildew and decay can crawl back into whatever hole you came out of. We will oppose you however we can.

>>83790636
I for one can't wait until it dies. And when it does I'll be sending tweets or whatever to all who helped see it crumble. Each of them will get a message from me and hopefully thousands.
>>
>>83790666
>Rey
>not her gay half black future son
>>
>>83781797

between fake leaks and stories fabricated from exterior set shots, these threads are made to fuck with EUfags.

Stop posting and samefaggers will disappear.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.