[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the "nerdy" protagonist of TV shows and movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1497121974339.jpg (43KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
1497121974339.jpg
43KB, 640x474px
Why do the "nerdy" protagonist of TV shows and movies always end up with the Asian?
>>
small penor
>>
Because the only group beta white men are above are Asian men.
>>
because they can't get white women so they hope by indoctrinating asian girls and white men, they will get nice underage asian pussy

I don't know about white guys, but the old white ones always hit on our waitresses, even the underage ones.
>>
Mail order bride.
>>
>>83779453
This but unironically
>>
>>83779465
>not hitting on every piece of pussy you come across
shoot your shot lil nigga
>>
>>83779431
They're scrawny with big glasses and it makes them look a little Asian themselves.
>>
You know why. White guys that get with Asians are usually because they can't get the good white bitches.
>>
>>83779431
Because for some unknown reason they think Asian women have tiny vaginas or something.

Because they're fucking twits.
>>
File: Empire of Dust.jpg (772KB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [Google]
Empire of Dust.jpg
772KB, 1045x3515px
>>83779453
That explains why they're colonizing Lipsmackfrica.
>>
>>83779465
Underage waitresses? How old are you talking about?
>>
File: Mark Zuckerberg.jpg (84KB, 550x465px) Image search: [Google]
Mark Zuckerberg.jpg
84KB, 550x465px
Higher IQ men go for higher IQ women. WM/AF and AM/WF relationships have less divorces and better incomes than WM/WF. WF are worthless and belong to the BBC.
>>
From personal experience I fucked Asian girls when I couldn't get white or brown girls. In college I would always go for the hottest white, then brown, then yellow girl. I guess nerds just have to start at the near bottom.

At least it isn't some bush bitch I guess.
>>
>>83779710
lmao that guy is being chain whipped and that bitch is a communist plant
>>
>>83779710
>WF are worthless

ok but -

>belong to the BBC

australia pls
>>
>>83779431
wasnt she french ?
>>
>>83781856
No she was Japanese, they met each other in Paris though
>>
File: 1490046652523.png (259KB, 495x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490046652523.png
259KB, 495x360px
This is Kimi. Say something nice about her.
>>
>>83779431
Asian vaginas have many intricate puzzle-like folds that would confuse less intelligent men.
>>
>>83779710
who is he receiving a call from?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.