[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so, Wonder Woman. Really great movie, lots of fun,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: ww.jpg (61KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
61KB, 770x433px
Alright, so, Wonder Woman.

Really great movie, lots of fun, but the ending really nags me. And there's spoilers in this.

Okay, so Steve says there's no Ares influencing the Germans and making them bad, just that some people are bad, and Wonder Woman is like "maybe it's true" and as an audience you're like "well yeah" but then, no, it's not true, because Ares shows up and then fights Wonder Woman. He says that he only whispered how to make shit to them, however, when Wonder Woman kills him, everything is fine and the Germans aren't under his influence any more, it's clear they're free of his influence by their expressions, and they even hug at the end. Alright, all well and good, but this was only WWI.

What about WWII? Does Ares come back to life somehow and make Hitler a baddie? Who makes the humans do bad stuff this time? And who tells the humans how to make gas chambers and nukes and shit if not Ares? And it doesn't seem like Wonder Woman fights in WWII, she says she kind of hangs up her lasso, but then no, she doesn't. So she lets Hitler and the Nazis go, but helps Batman and Superman? Why? She lets all those Jews dies, but Batman and Superman, nah, gotta draw the line there. Why?

But alright, back to Ares: if he didn't cause WWII, if humans are just dicks who like killing themselves, then what did Wonder Woman really accomplish by killing Ares? She saved thousands of lives but then she lets 6 million Jews die? What the fuck, Wonder Woman?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.