[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>afraid to stand his ground >admits words have some weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 33

File: 1497108846542.jpg (92KB, 640x702px) Image search: [Google]
1497108846542.jpg
92KB, 640x702px
>afraid to stand his ground
>admits words have some weird magical power and are only allowed to be said by certain races
embarrassing. Fuck Bill Maher.
>>
honestly, i loved bill's show
i can't watch anymore though.
last night's episode was fucking cringe tier and bill looked like a little bitch all night.
d r o p p e d
>>
>>83771814
>admits words have some weird magical power
Well they do
>and are only allowed to be said by certain races
It goes both ways
>>
>>83771910
no. fuck off
>>
>>83771814

>black people use the n-word a hundred times a day
>white person says it and it feels "like a knife"

i'm so sick of this bullshit.
>>
>Like a knife
ok
>>
>I have all of this institutional power on my side due to my skin color
>But somehow the words I say don't have power at all
Want to know how I know you're white?
>>
File: 1495121723231.png (721KB, 5584x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1495121723231.png
721KB, 5584x3104px
The end is near white bois
>>
File: IMG_2742.jpg (50KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2742.jpg
50KB, 500x700px
>>83771910
Please tell me what I am allowed to say as a white that blacks can't
>>
>>83771814

just watched this interview
he flailed through cube's part like he didn't do anything wrong then let a bald nigress tear into him on some we wuz shit.

teachable moment indeed. don't be bill maher.
>>
>>83771814
Say bro, go say nigger to a black man right now tough guy
>>
>>83771974
what institutional power?
>>
>>83771910
you don't belong here
>>
>>83771925
Yes, I'm here to stay.
>>83771982
White boy
>>
>>83771977
When did Alaska got BLACKED?
>>
haven't seen last night's ep yet but he's been getting noticeably SJW-ish the last few weeks

even then I'd never have had him down for someone who'd actually apologize for saying anything, even if it was clearly wrong

shame. had him down as the last example of liberal media figure who actually had the guts to say actually controversial and self-challenging things and not just PC garbage disguised as 'edgy' foul-mouthed rants
>>
>>83772016
>say nigger to a black man

only if you're ready to "throw hands"
>>
>>83771974
>all of this institutional power on my side due to my skin color
Whites are the only group you're legally allowed to discriminate against. Please show me the white only scholarships that balance out all the minority ones.
>>
>>83772052

>white boy

Every black guy says this
>>
>>83772066
non-white includes asians, all kinds of spics, pakis'n'shit, natives and so on.
>>
>>83771814
it's like a perfect microcosm of 4chan

>Talk a good game when there's nobody to confront you about it
>Turn into a pussy as soon as the possibility of consequences arrive
>>
>>83772131
And from what I have been able to gather whenever a black person says that to a white man it triggers them.
>>
>>83772016
What did black man said to a nigger though?
>>
File: 1471914390854.jpg (7KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1471914390854.jpg
7KB, 250x247px
>it's our word now
>>
File: melon.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
melon.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>83771941
I know senpai his whole career is based off of nigger
>>
>>83772104
Oh ok, so, you can't say it whenever you want?
>>
>implying words don't have some weird magical power

Try walking into a police station and saying "I like to fuck children".

They're just words, right? They're magic! Can't actually do anything! Don't actually mean anything! La la la can't hear you!

Don't get me wrong, Maher's alright and I don't care if some wealthy white guy says nigger, but it was fucking retarded to do it publicly for a joke.
>>
File: wow.png (37KB, 683x169px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
37KB, 683x169px
>>83772118
you're sitting on the internet, which contains nearly the sum total of human knowledge. There actually are white scholarships. Black colleges actually do give these out to maintain diverse environments.

but of course i'm sure this doesn't matter to you and you're going to shift the goalpost now by saying something to the effect of "B-but I wouldn't want to go to a black college!"
>>
>>83772197
only because niggers are animals and cant take banter
>>
File: bird.webm (365KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
bird.webm
365KB, 960x542px
>>83772222
wasted get
>>
>>83772225
wait I thought HBCUs were all private school that raped you on tuition.
>>
>>83772195

Mommy I want milky
>>
>>83772163

Of course it triggers and niggers have full license to say it in public anytime they want. Most people don't care because they don't give words power over them like the entire black race does.
>>
A black comedian made this same joke in the 90's and it was equally as unfunny. Sorry I can't provide sauce because he never took off as a comedian and never got any specials. It was on a comedy central presents episode. Random black guy that never made it.
>>
>>83772118
not needing white only scholarships
>>
>>83772222
>Try walking into a police station and saying "I like to fuck children".
If you're muslim it's pretty easy in Sweden , england, germany etc..
>>
>>83772195
>>83771941
>Nigga and nigger are precisely the same, and also we can safely ignore things such as context and intent in determining what is socially admissible. Using a term as a pronoun and or general endearment is in 100% of cases the same as using it for the express purpose of producing vitriol

I know you guys are trying to jerk one another off about how the rest of the world is hypocritical and only the erudite users of four chan are rational thinkers, but this is shitposting in its highest form.
>>
>>83772232
Oh ok, so, you can't use it whenever you want?
>>
>>83772312

No we can't that's your restriction
>>
>>83771814

It is a quite simple fact that language has power. Literally doing anything in view of another person with your body has power. Actually transmitting a unit of language that other people interpret with their brain, and then absorb, is one of the most powerful actions a human being can perform.
If you deny this, you simply don't live in the real world.
>>
>>83772269
???????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????

No. Not at all. The overwhelming majority are public and accessible like any other college.
>>
File: 1389233847782.png (14KB, 244x192px) Image search: [Google]
1389233847782.png
14KB, 244x192px
>board full of underage lashing out that society doesn't work how they want it to
>>
>>83772274
I didn't see Ice Cube saying white boy in that clip
>niggers have full license to say it in public anytime they want
So do you, and you have full license to say nigger anytime you want. Just dont let a black person hear you say it
>Most people don't care because they don't give words power over them like the entire black race does.
The recent election says otherwise
>>
>>83772274
Words are embued power when said with hatred and spite. Nigger is a mixed pot here on 4chan that most are jaded to now, because fewer people say it with genuine spite thats recognizable than say it simply because its a naughty word.

Nigger said in spite, prejudice, or hatred based purely on skin tone is a word that does have power. It'll do more than "Trigger" most black people, it will likely get you into a fight with one. The difference here being is white people will just inwardly get upset and not do anything about being called white boi but still hate it inside while pretending not to.
>>
>>83772308
nigga is just nigger pronounced with a black speech impediment
>>83772312
only because niggers are violent animals. I could call a chinaman a chink and they dont go kung fu on me
>>
>>83772052
nice bait
>>
>>83772274
>says this on 4chan
lol
>>
>>83771814
>be bill maher
>be raised on carlin-esque comedy, where words are just words and don't mean anything unless used in some context
>carlin said nigger unironically
>be maher
>say nigger
>get btfo by every black star
>get whipped by ice cube into submission
>get red in the face the whole show
>get fidgety the whole show
>know deep inside you want to disagree with this nigger but it'd be the end of your shekels
>be a cuck
>>
>>83772163

yet when a white guy calls a black guy 'boy,' his whole neighborhood will chimp out. unreal.
>>
>>83772357
>board
*website
*internet
>>
>>83772376
I've seen an asian called a slope whip someones ass for it. Don't think he was chinese, maybe korean or jap, but you just know pussy chinamen. Nobody is above an ass whooping for throwing around slurs.
>>
>>83772354
I really dont know much about nig collages. California has some virtue signaling program where you can trasfer directly from california community college to a HBCU if you wanted to move two thousand miles away for no reason
>>
>>83772376
>If I do something for the express purpose of upsetting a person and they get upset, they're the bad guy. But I'm innocent because I can say I was just making banter lol.

Have you considered maybe you're an animal with no tact whatsoever if you have an odd fixation with being allowed to just treat other people poorly arbitrarily
>>
>>83772368
you are putting too much effort into your post when arguing with someone on /tv/

you may as well be shouting into a garbage truck
>>
>>83772308
Isn't saying it is always "like a knife" also ignoring context and intent? maher clearly didn't use it with hate or to produce vitriol
>>
>>83772418
Yep, you're right, the whole internet wants society to bend over so they can say nigger.

Moron.
>>
>>83772353
I think you're a bit too eloquent and thoughtful for this board. You should try changing every fifth word to 'cuck'.
>>
>>83772407
Yeah, because white slavers used to call grown black men "Boy" to assert the notion that they're lesser humans. Talking down to ANY grown man by calling them "Boy" is a something an asshole would do. Doing it to a black man is just making it more likely that you'll get your ass kicked.
>>
>>83772360

You want to paint 63 million people as all racist? Do you ever wonder why you get such a negative reaction? Also, blacks don't have to fear violent repruccsions from using specific race words anymore. You are literally at the top of the race victim chart so nobody else in this country will check you when you start with the white boy cracker bird shit crap that gets shouted on every bus route in America. Just be glad that the thought police have left you alone while they focus on white people for now.
>>
Isn't Ice Cube Trump's friend? This is very ironic on many levels
>>
>>83772376

this. asians never take bait and barely acknowledge their history of oppression in the states. incredible.
>>
so we're no longer pretendng this is a /tv/ related thread
>>
>>83771982
Hello, dad, it's good to see you again. I have a nice, respectable job now.
>>
>>83771814
black people are acting like he used it derogatorily. He's an idiot for thinking it was a good idea considering how touchy everyone is about shit like that now but it was way too overblown. He didn't call someone a nigger. He made a barely even edgy joke.
>>
File: 1490492245006.jpg (38KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1490492245006.jpg
38KB, 600x443px
>>83771977
Florida no!
Combine low white birthrates with high white death rates. Get me outta here!
>>
>>83772368
> The difference here being is white people will just inwardly get upset and not do anything about being called white boi but still hate it inside while pretending not to.

Well yeah. Are you actually implying having impulse control and not getting violent over a fucking word, even if it makes you angry is a bad thing?
>>
>>83772456
I agree that ice cube was also reductive and could have articulated a point better, my response was aimed primarily at

>Wow but he uses it 100 times a day???

Because it's pretty obvious that there's about a zero chance he actually says "nigger" 100 times with the hard r affixed to it and everything.
>>
>>83772449
>Have you considered maybe you're an animal
No, i'm not a nigger.
>>
>>83772491
why are nig nogs so quick to violence? Maybe this is why so many of them are incarcerated?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb2S3RvC6gg
>>
>>83772028
it's a propaganda term along with and often used in tandem with the concept of "white privilege" to make you feel guilty for the fact that you belong to the majority ethnic group and therefore have "privileges" that every majority group has in their own country so that you will be demoralized into willingly going along with legislation that directly harms or disadvantages you and your family (i. e. affirmative action) and that you will be more open to immigration from 3rd world hellholes so that billionaire shitheads have a steady stream of unskilled labor at their disposal and at your detriment.
>>
>>83772368

lost me at embued. get a dictionary.
>>
>>83772512
pretty much everyone else in this thread are saying "all black people are _____" Do you wonder why you get such a negative reaction from them?
>>
>>83772456
If the joke was funny it wouldn't have been as bad. Ice cube is definitely over exaggerating, just like this whole situation, but Bill just bent over and let it happen and got too appologetic. Then again it might have been worse if he tried to "stand by" his awful joke. Who knows. He might just be trying to play it safe and Ice Cube might just be taking advantage. Wouldn't put it past either of them, Cube has been subject to some pretty shitty racism and I wouldn't doubt he'd enjoy sticking anything to whitey that he could, and there's nothing wrong with that. White people tears are just as delicious as nigger tears. But it was a horribly unfunny joke regardless. See >>83772275
>>
>>83772564
>When other people do stuff that isn't socially ok, they're violent animals
>When I do stuff that isn't socially ok, it's because I'm an independent thinker and redpilled

hahaha hahahah
>>
>>83772360

Ice cube didn't say that because he would t say something racist on tv when he's trying to explain why another word is racist. That would he undermine his own reasoning, and make him a hyprocite.
>>
>>83772591
Lost me at "Lost me". Get a brain.
>>
>>83771993
not just any bald nigress but symone fucking sanders. someone who has no business lecturing anybody on racism considering the shit she's said in the past.
>>
File: 1389406116169.jpg (28KB, 376x363px) Image search: [Google]
1389406116169.jpg
28KB, 376x363px
This thread proves that this board is full of underage thanks to Trump.
>>
>>83772572
>Be racist
>Talk shit
>Get hit
>Wonder why you get hit
>Blame it on the race to come full circle
?????
>>
>>83772595

No because I can quote stats about a race and make assumptions that would be statiscally accurate, like how likely it is for a black kid to grow up with a father.

Men women whites blacks asians and latinos all voted for trump.
>>
>>83772609
You alright there, friend?
>>
>>83772645
>frogposter
>calling anyone underage
don't you have another movie cliche thread to make?
>>
>>83772672
>Make assumptions
>Statistically accurate
Quit talking out of your ass.
>>83772645
Is absolutely right. The underage plague is real. There's no way an functioning adult would make this post I just replied to.
>>
>>83772645
it's either capeshit or /pol/ garbage. the entire site is shit because americans are easily baited by marketers and political think tanks.
>>
>>83772419
It's kinda interesting that there is a direct correlation between the average IQ of a group of people and the likeliness of them resorting to violence over racial slurs.
>>
>>83772645
/tv/ has always been anti-Semitic and sexist. As entertainment gets more racially charged, so does discussion.
>>
>>83772308
>Using a term as a pronoun and or general endearment is in 100% of cases the same as using it for the express purpose of producing vitriol
it's still just a fucking word. are you also going to tell me I shouldn't use the words faggot and retard as insults?
also, non-niggers aren't allowed to use the term nigga even as a pronoun/term of endearment so stop pretending like we are.
>>
>>83772630

academia man mad. academia man smash.
>>
File: 1473971123703.jpg (76KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1473971123703.jpg
76KB, 349x356px
>>83772699
he says while frogposting is the actual reason why underage came to 4chan
>>
>>83772715
>political think tanks

gee i wonder who foot the airfare bill for those anti-sharia protests today
>>
>>83772564
This highlights very well james Baldwin's point about racism being more detrimental to whites advancement in society. Dumb, often poor whites have always been able to say, "well, at least I'm not a nigger" when faced with their own shortcomings, a sort of get out of jail free card from becoming a functioning member of society.
>>
>>83771977

thank god i can just move to vermont or maine if the niggers and spics make it all the way to upstate NY. vermont has like 1000 black people in the entire state.
>>
>>83772672
No you cant, statistics are shit in a vacuum and you need to understand other statistics or the context of those statistics to not say something that is just completely untrue

This is what you fags always fail to forget when posting your copypastas. If you are posting statistics and coming up with your own interpretation rather than looking up what they actual interpretation is in the first place then it is meaningless

How can people not know how statistics work?
>>
Why do white people want to be able to say nigger so badly?
>>
>>83772016
Pretty racist of you to think that niggers can't control their violent tendencies.
>>
>>83772867
>How can people not know how statistics work?
You think dumb people are just a myth?
>>
>>83772902
/tv/ has a huge persecution complex because of carefully selected twitter posts that make them think they are representative of society
>>
>>83772222

wasted quads on a really stupid point. of course words have some power, especially if you're literally admitting to a crime like the hypothetical person is in your retarded example.

the point is that black people can't "take the word back" and then use it every day over and over again and then act like a terrible crime has been committed against them when a white person uses it. especially since bill maher wasn't using it as hatespeech and he just made a bad joke.

black people want to have their cake and eat it too and fuck them. i'm really tired of their fucking bullshit.
>>
>>83772902
Why do black people give others that much power to be lorded over them by making such a stink over a word that literally means "black"?
>>
>>83772902
people want to do something 10 times as much if told they cant. Nobody in this thread would care about saying it if someone didnt say they couldnt
>>
>>83772913
Yeah, nice try

I just have a better understanding of race relations than you friend, maybe if you befriend a black person instead of judging them at a distance your whole world will open up.
>>
>>83772714

http://newsletter.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/29/don-lemon/cnns-don-lemon-says-more-72-percent-african-americ/

Circa 2013, the chance of not having a father in the home is just under two thirds. That's an estimation, maybe the real number is higher or lower but this is the published answer.
>>
>>83771814
>words have some weird magical power

STEMtard has never critically studied the performative function of written/spoken language. He deserves to be mocked.

Bill Maher is an annoying, smug piece of shit and his show is basically just masturbation. But you're stupid.
>>
>>83772867
>If you are posting statistics and coming up with your own interpretation rather than looking up what they actual interpretation is in the first place then it is meaningless
>only dumb people try to interpret statistics them selves
>le enlightened people like myself let someone else interpret the information for us
please tell me this is bait
>>
>>83771814
"like a knife"
they're just words hahahaha nigga just walk away like nigga close your eyes haha
>>
>>83772992
>Yeah, nice try

You're implying the nig would chimp out and get violent over a word. That's very racist.
>>
Sir, let me make this clear. I am in no way, shape or form, involved in any Niggerdom!
>>
>guy says sorry
>LOL WHAT A PATHETIC WASTE

what world do /pol/sters live in
>>
>>83771814

Meh, I'm all for Maher getting btfo in as many ways possible. I hope he brings cube back to shame him again next week.
>>
>>83772902
They don't, they are just fascinated why black people allow a word to have so much power over them. For any other race, it's just unthinkable that there would exist a slur that will make you completely shut down and become a violent animal when spoken by the wrong person in the wrong context.
>>
File: 1496225844302.png (436KB, 540x618px) Image search: [Google]
1496225844302.png
436KB, 540x618px
>>83773006
>why trust the researchers who measured the statistic and who'd entire careers revolve around measuring and interpreting statistics they find themselves or compare to others in the field?
>instead I should trust a random anon with an agenda that needs something that backs up his point and so googled a few numbers
Beleive it or not, I dont think I'm the smartest man in the world. I dont think you are either.
>>
>>83772992

not him but i'm friends with black people and i still hate niggers

there's a difference between a black person and a nigger you know. a black person is just a normal person who happens to have lots of melanin. we all know what a nigger is. the problem is there are a lot more niggers than black people in the US.
>>
>>83772444
I don't think you know much about anything.
>>
>>83773157
>they dont
lol
>>
>>83773125
They're surprised that he actually wants to still have a career instead of defending a shit joke.
>>
File: dogola.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
dogola.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>americans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzdcbO3XkGM
>>
>>83773125
a world where their meme bresident is a saudi bitchwhore
>>
>>83773179
>there's a difference between black people and niggers
why do people still think this is an argument?
>>
>>83772222
As much as I hate pedos, most cops won't do shit to you.

They would probably politely ask you to leave and if you got confrontational then they would legally arrest you.
>>
>>83771814
OP was trying to make it sound silly, and yet cut quite cleanly to the heart of the issue.
Communication is, in fact, the closest thing we have to magic. A word can freeze a room. A word can taint the atmosphere. A word can ruin someone's day. A single word contains all the ideas that everyone who hears it associates with that word, it sits in their memory and subtly changes them.
The only time this seems 'magic', rather than mundane, is when we refuse to try and understand it.

Things aren't actually that complicated - everyone learns as a kid that words can hurt people, so it's not a very big step up to imagine that words in certain /contexts/ can make life unpleasant as well.
So for example, if you tried listening and having a bit of empathy, you could take it in good faith that hearing the word nigger in the context of being tossed around by white people makes a lot of black people feel pretty grim, maybe because it evokes memories of how it's been used to alienate and abuse them in their own life, or just because it rather callously shoves in their face historical racial dynamics they didn't want to have to think about today. People usually have sincere reasons for feeling bad, it's not just a random Pavlovian response.
With that in mind, taking a bit of care and making a different dumb joke costs very little. Apologising and expressing understanding costs absolutely nothing.
>>
>>83773276

you don't think there's a difference between someone like obama or condoleeza rice and a ratchet ho with 6 kids with 4 different fathers living on welfare and food stamps?
>>
File: IMG_0062.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.png
36KB, 778x512px
>>83772195
Anon want milky
>>
>>83772663
>be nig
>hear mean word
>chimp out
SHEEIT racis cracka ass police
>>
>>83771814
>embarrassing
Agreed.
>>
File: gf cath1.png (13KB, 623x365px) Image search: [Google]
gf cath1.png
13KB, 623x365px
>>83772994
(((single moms))) everyone
>>
>>83771977
I can't wait for the day we stop subsidizing niggers. They'll drop like flies.
>>
File: checking gint.jpg (84KB, 970x712px) Image search: [Google]
checking gint.jpg
84KB, 970x712px
>>83772777
checked
>>
>>83771857
Old bill is good
>>
Why do people in here think the words of others validate actions? If you can't control yourself and your emotions, that's your fault. The claims made against black people are that they can't control their emotions and everything that gets put out every day just verifies that.
>White: Blacks never calm down
>Black: We don't have to!
>White: Yes, you do. You're causing a public disturbance
>Black: you're only "deezturbd" cuz racist
>White: are you agreeing with everything I've said?
>>
>>83773331
well obviously, but people generally use it just as an excuse to say niggers instead of just calling them wastes of space. Then again it's pretty much the black version of rednecks. What I'm saying is the idea would get more traction if the word wasnt the same word that just has so much baggage
>>
>>83773157
>>All black people are the same.
>>
File: 1299907006374.jpg (22KB, 340x312px) Image search: [Google]
1299907006374.jpg
22KB, 340x312px
>tfw I'm not going to sit in threads like these in the middle of my Saturday afternoon
Feels good
>>
>>83773311
Are niggers unable to control themselves and insulate themselves against such childish weakness? This issue does more to highlight an inability, a failure, a stupidity more than anything else. Every single nigger knows that nigger is a word that harms them, and yet they allow it to nonetheless despite being aware of this flaw they all seem to adopt into themselves.
It is not the job of the world to conform itself to your weakness, you must adapt yourself to the world. If a single word can do so much to you, then you're pathetic and need to kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>83773496
its 10 am senpai nothing better than a morning shitpost
>>
File: 1478676841698s.jpg (5KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1478676841698s.jpg
5KB, 250x238px
>People are seriously defending him.
He's a moron, he knew the history of the word and he should've known there would be a backlash. Maybe next time he can make a towel head or Jew joke and then be surprised when he gets shit for it.
>>
Remember the good old times?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24
>>
>>83772902
From the replies in this thread, they're obsessed with not being able to say something that amounts to an insult. Apparently people should just stop letting insults get to them, they're just words bro lmao!
>>
I bet most black people don't even give a fuck, it's those virtue signaling white liberal pussy fucks who do.
>>
>>83773815
Liberals are the worst thing that's happening to Blacks right now.
>>
>>83771982
Happy Father's Day
>>
>>83773815
Yeah black people have no feelings because they're not even human. Am I rite? What do they know about respect?
>>
>>83771910
Words literally only have as much power as you give them.
>>
>>83773562
>It is not the job of the world to conform itself to your weakness
True, just like it's no-one's "job" to be a pleasant and decent human being who feels compassion for others, but we encourage each other to be that anyway because it makes life better and takes very little effort.

Now as for your other point, you're missing the fact that black people do exactly what you're demanding of them. They don't have a choice about being born into an unfair situation, where abusive language and ideas are pointed straight at them, but they steel themselves against this casual disrespect because they don't have any choice if they want to function. But the fact this is expected of them, in a way it isn't for others, just adds to the unfairness. It is completely inevitable that they want to speak up and fix this, rather than sitting down and repressing everything like you'd so prefer.
>>
Did Ice Cube turn into a pussy because he got old or did he always have a secret vagina?
>>
File: 1433751345941.gif (732KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1433751345941.gif
732KB, 250x222px
>>83773928
>>
>>83772222
your digits have some weird magical power
>>
>>83771814
LMAO ITS HURTFUL BUT ITS OM TO SAY IT RAP LOOOL
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnwiYdFaRfk

I mean this is fucking hilarious I had to watch it again just look at this fucking pansy ass Bill the cuck Maher
>>
>>83774628
>white privilege

so tired of hearing nigger logic
>>
>>83774628
This
>>
>>83773562
>It is not the job of the world to conform itself to your weakness, you must adapt yourself to the world.
This is just a coded way of trying to say "you should not ask other people to change their behaviour, ever". Which is bollocks. How do you think social change even happens?
There is no fixed 'world' that exists separately from people and can't be altered, that's just the fiction pushed by established power to hide itself. There are only the attitudes and activities of people, which I'm sorry to say have always changed, are changing, and will keep changing. Any assertion otherwise is just a feeble attempt to protect your own thinking from the discomfort of growth, and in this case, of empathy.
>>
File: CUBED.png (651KB, 910x952px) Image search: [Google]
CUBED.png
651KB, 910x952px
>>
Is Cube literally trying to say that people actually WANT the word Nigger? Lol.

>Oh the whites want it back for control

No you stupid nigger it's a fucking word.
>>
>>83771974
>institutional power on my side
>nearly have career destroyed for saying a word
Hmmm really gets the old noggin joggin'
>>
File: MMMSmiley.gif (16KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
MMMSmiley.gif
16KB, 216x216px
>>83772663
>be nigger
>rob convenience store
>get shot
>blame whitey
>??????
>DAS RAYCIS!
>>
>>83771982
"Sorry, I have work in the morning."
>>
>>83771982
"I'm white"
>>
>>83772663
>be nigger
>have an 80 IQ
>word makes you angry
>resort to violence

yeah that seems about what we'd expect
>>
>>83773815
(((liberals))) empower them and teach them to be the way they are. Blacks always require a massa, and libtards fulfill that role now
>>
Blacks are still enslaved, just mentally now. That word holds something over them and affects them that it 'cuts like a knife' regardless of context. It's to the point they need to call themselves that.
>>
File: nigger.png (123KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
123KB, 268x284px
>it's a niggers discussing the word nigger episode

these are kinda entertaining desu
>>
>>83772066
I don't think you realize how sparsely populated those blue areas are. And they are only blue because the majority of communities in that region are predominately native american
>>
>>83771814
pretty sure bill's woke enough to know that giving that much power to the word nigga is stupid and the opposite of what should be done by the black community.

isnt that what you dont want to do? "its our word" just means white people can keep using it against you. if instead they would just say "go ahead say nigga, niggers, blackie, colored idgaf im still more successful than you, make more money than you, and my children will be more successful than yours, so go head. if im a nigger what does that make you?" thats what i wouldve said.

dumbass ice cube still falling for the nigga meme
>>
I like Ice Cube but I can't forgive him for shiling for Drumpf
>>
>>83777428
Me too.
>>
>>83777777
>>
niggers and jews just being niggers and jews
>>
>>83777786
thats the dumbest shit i heard all week
>>
>>83771814
ice cube the house nigger
>>
>>83777889
hey, he supported Trump, he's /our house nigger/
>>
>>83772973
>the point is that black people can't "take the word back" and then use it every day over and over again and then act like a terrible crime has been committed against them when a white person uses it. especially since bill maher wasn't using it as hatespeech and he just made a bad joke.

This is the thing I try to stress to people. If its upsetting for anyone to use the word, no one should. How do black people feel when an asian man says nigger? Or hispanic? Those people don't have a history with the word as white people do. Even still, white people fought for black peoples freedom. They HELPED take the word back. I get that its a racist word and using racial slurs, any of them, for a quick laugh can be frowned upon. If Maher said any other racial slur he'd have gotten away with it. For some reason we treat nigger like the worst word in the world. Yet if he said chink, or gook or zipperhead, well the asian community would well within their right to be upset. the black community always tries to prioritize their victimization by protecting the word nigger and saying "it's worse" than other words.

The problem is, all these race issues are always black vs white. We need a fucking mexican to chime in and be like "look, you're both being fools"
>>
I think it's embarrassing when niggers act like a fucking word cuts them so deeply. Grow a set you fucking pansies.
>>
>>83773179
>the problem is there are a lot more niggers than black people in the US.
Not necessarily. The deal is that niggers are louder and more visible. While niggers are busy acting like they have lost their minds, black people are busy trying to make a life for themselves and their families.
A buffoon is far more conspicuous than a salt-of-the-earth person.
>>
>>83771814
whats even more embarrassing is ice cube lecturing someone else on political correctness and people eating it up like he is some kind of man of respect
>>
>>83778268
>we hard af, we gangstas and shit
>it cuts like as knife when you use that word we use 500 times a day
ugh
>>
>>83771814
>be black
>every other black person I meet today will call me a "nigga"
>all media I consume will have black people saying the world "nigga"
>white person says "nigger"
>have PTSD flashbacks to picking cotton for massa and call 911
>>
>>83771941
Isn't it basically racism?

>it's ok when this race does it but not when this other race does it

Am I missing something here?
>>
>>83778681
You're missing the decades of mandatory brainwashing Americans go through to make them believe only whites can be racist.
>>
File: 1490699722912.png (14KB, 526x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490699722912.png
14KB, 526x450px
>>83771910
>live in former commiestan
>say nigger freely
>even the news say nigger freely
nice freedumbs you have
>>
>>83778320
Yeah. Plus there is a skew in the black population toward poverty which correlates with crime which correlates in repeat offenders.

Also poverty correlates with teenage pregnancy and single mothers which correlates with future criminals.

Basically in a truly equal population, if blacks constitute 10% of the population then they should occupy 10% of prisons and 10% of each class. Obviously not the case.

Now is it a fault of history? Sort of. Legally the country is equal opportunity and non-discriminatory. However, "escaping" poverty, and I use that word loosely, has been shown to be incredibly difficult even to those who play by the rules. Basically if you are born into it, you more or less die in it. At the best you did a little better than your parents.

So how did they get there? Well that's where history comes in. We all know the story and we did literally the best to even the playing field.

In the end, eliminate blacks from the country and you will still have more or less the same type of society. The major difference would be the lack of "ghettos" since we cannot predict what the police presence would've been like if it was an all white poverty area. But the point is, poverty breeds niggers. It's just a fun name we get to use against poor blacks that act just as irrationally as poor whites.

Plus the south is terrible and we should've let them secede
>>
>>83771974
I wish I had institutional power because you need a padded room.
>>
>>83771977
>20% white
I bet all sorts of rape happens there.
>>
>>83777905
>/our house nigger/

your not even memeing correctly. Your whole post reeks of r/TheDonald

fuck off
>>
>>83772016
Why? To prove that they're unstable and violent? Wouldn't wanna make them look bad, eh? :)
>>
>>83778681
In the same way that not letting Michael Phelps play for the Special Olympics is "abelism".
>>
>>83772357
anyone have the original comic that this image is from? i haven't seen it in years
>>
>>83772163
Calling blacks "boy" triggers them too, maybe they should lead by example and say more PC phrases.
>>
>>83772133
>Getting fired/beat up/ostracised by society are acceptable (((consequences))) for saying a mean word
Now I know why people call Antifa the new "fascists"
>>
>>83772222
Im pretty sure words alone can't have you arrested, now if there was a shred of proof, then you'd be fucked for saying that.
>>
"Almost every rapper will admit that music has been the best therapy they've been able to ever have," Cube argues. "You're able to be heard, say your piece, talk shit no matter how aggressive it is, and get to release that out of yourself."

And if you upset everyone at some point along the way, it's a price you have to be ready to pay.

"The last thing you wanna do is be borin' an' predictable," he says. "I got records that I know are overboard" – he chuckles – "but pushin' those limits is what you do it for. These records, to me, were what hip-hop should be: it should be the good, the bad and the ugly, and everything in between, without apologising for the ugly. That's the essence. And that, to me, is truly art."

- Ice Cube - 2010

>These records, to me, were what hip-hop should be: it should be the good, the bad and the ugly, and everything in between, without apologising for the ugly. That's the essence. And that, to me, is truly art."

according to his own logic, Mr. Maher should not apologize for his art
>>
>>83778997
Depending on the state and circumstances in America you can absolutely get arrested for "saying words"
>>
>>83779029
Nice freedumbs.
>>
>>83779039
Well what do you expect? Go scream fire in a movie theater in your first world country and see what happens
>>
I think we should start saying Kafir instead.
>>
lucy was right brehs
https://youtu.be/CpMHKqGb6sU?t=141
>>
>>83779039
>>83779076
The population doesn't deserve/cannot handle absolute freedom
>>
>>83778917
That's retarded. The special olymics are specifically for mentally and physically impaired people.
>>
>be slave race since before the Egyptians
>white hand finally frees you and propagates change around the world including in Arabia

This is why I never say nigger. Imagine being born a nigger, you literally have nothing in your history to be proud of, you have no culture and were essentially the bitch of every single other race on this planet.
>>
>>83771974
White country. It's only right.
>>
>>83779007
>expecting logic from a dumb nigger
>let alone one who calls himself ice cube at the ripe old age of 50
>>
File: IMG_3992.jpg (131KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3992.jpg
131KB, 960x540px
litrerally this. it's so disappointing watching maher succumb to this nigger ass kissing when you know deep down he's intelligent and knows how stupid this ape sounds. just sitting there nodding at the retardation and being a complete cuck out of fear of losing his show.
>>
>Used to be my homey, now you act like you don't know me.
>It's a case of divide-and-conquer,
>'cause you let a Jew break up my crew.
>House nigga gotta run and hide,

lyrics from ice cubes song "no vaseline"

anti-semitism and the use of house nigga, really makes you think
>>

>Lebron James
>one of the most powerful people in the world

Why are nigs so delusional?
>>
he's not even racist that's what so crazy about this
>>
>>83773311
Sticks and stones can break your bones, but words can fuck up your whole day.
>>
One could argue that Ice Cube by glamorising "gangstas" has done damage to black communities.
>>
if he said "I'm more of a house slave" then that would have been funnier. he doesn't have the je ne sais quoi to pull off throwing the n bomb like other white comics do.
>>
>>83771814
What was the context on when he said nigger?
I remember a couple years ago, a comedian (I think it was John Stewart) called out the media that saying 'the n-word' is exactly the same as saying nigger. He flat out said nigger. Everyone applauded him for it.
>>
>>83773311
Kinda like how the other side tries to force whites to feel guilty about niggers being in a position that the current whites didn't put them in and how years ago laws were enacted that have truly made the country equal.

But let's just pretend that the country isn't legal. Let's continue to pretend that niggers are the product of white People living right now. Because isn't that what's convenient? Isn't it easier to complain about all the reasons why you're down instead of working with everything that your ancestors accomplished in this country to actually get ahead in life?

I would love to bring a NIGGER from the 1800s into today's society and watch him cry his fucking eyes out in happiness. Then when he watches bill Maher say house nigger, he laughs at the obvious joke. And when other niggers tell him he should be offended he will say, "why? It's funny. All he said was house nigger."
>>
>>83779547
His problem was he didn't own the joke. If Louis C.K. did the same joke he'd tell everyone to fuck off and get over it.
>>
>>83779484
100% true.

Glorification of violence, drugs, and crime in general in hip hop, a medium that speaks to and greatly influences the lower classes, has insanely damaged their culture.

Kanye can pretend he gives a fuck about his brothers from other mothers all he wants but in the end he's breaking their bank for fucking sneakers.
>>
>>83771974

>he thinks white's shouldn't have the power in white countries
>>
File: maher coco.jpg (54KB, 750x540px)
maher coco.jpg
54KB, 750x540px
>The joke was unfunny and unplanned and no one should have made this big a deal of it.
>Ice cube is a huge pussy who almost cries at the word nigger but has literally killed people and rapped about his huge balls so fuck him twice as much as Maher for being a fucking phony "gangster" who's been responsible for more promoting more violence indirectly in the black community than some stupid late night HBO joke.
>Bill used to not give a shit, and it was his schtick. When something he said would get him headlines he'd do the next show without even a mention and it would go away. But really, in this case, what was his response supposed to be? Of course he was gonna have to apologize. Did he need to do it twice? No. Did he need to mention it on the show at all? No. To see him actually give a fuck about a joke or statement he made, albeit an unfunny one, is another strike against Maher who I would've once considered one of my favorite commentators. This isn't the be-all-end-all for him, considering he's a liberal who calls out other "liberals" for supporting Islam and whining about stupid bullshit it gives him more credibility than if Jim Jeffries or John Oliver apologized like this. Also he's been at this politically incorrect shit for over 20 years and didn't just appear overnight, make an apology and shit on their whole career. He's a good comic who USUALLY doesn't care what others say about him and always just tells his "offensive" jokes with that smarmy smirk. This word makes it a stickier situation...But we do know that he historically has a thing for black chicks.

Also: the whole "black people can say this word but white people can't" and there's no reverse equivalent is all bullshit too.
>>
>>83780139
sry didn't mean to greentext all of that it was more of a bullet point thing...
>>
Is nigger or house nigger the slur Ice Cube hated
>>
>>83771941
>n-word
stop being part of the problem. you can at least say nigger when speaking about it and not using it toward someone. faggot.
>>
I'm glad Maher talked to Ice Cube about this, since he's the ambassador for blacks and everything.
>>
>>83771814
>be half black
>some kid in high school calls me a nigger to provoke me
>I laugh at him
>he gets mad and says it again
>I laugh again and say dude its just word it has zero effect on me
>he never bothered bothered me again.

Now imagine if all black people did this instead of throwing temper tantrums and and playing the victim complex
>>
He guys did you know African Americans have an average IQ of just 85? That's one whole standard deviation below whites. It means that almost half of them are not allowed to join the US Army due to lack of intelligence and 15% of them are considered legally retarded. Now isn't that just quacking crazy?
>>
>>83780523
Poor people have a lower IQ than the average. Blacks are disproportionately poor.
>>
>>83780565
Confusing cause and effect there buddy
>>
>>83772973
>wahh wahh I just want to be able to say nigger in public again wahh im so tired of their bullshit

eat a dick faggot
>>
>>83771814
He should have had to apologize for how shitty the joke was too.
>>
>>83771977
i don't understand your map. which color is supposed to be good/bad news?
>>
>>83771982
"Thanks for the warning officer!"
>>
>>83780510
Blacks making nigger "their word" is one of the only reasons it's still considered so offensive. By keeping the word around and perpetuating it so much they're making it more and more powerful.
>>
>>83780616
How?

Are you saying that niggers are inherently dumber so they are poor? And that growing up in a poor environment doesn't make you dumber?

Cause that sounds like a chicken and an egg type of scenario. But I would still argue that being poor is the cause of low IQ. Not race. Considering everywhere regardless of race being poor results in a lower average IQ
>>
Cube apparently thought all those corny ass family movies didn't make him look like enough of a pussy.
>>
They had this same argument constantly on his old show and he was completely unapologetic in his defense of free speech in comedy. And now? The left tells him that they are going to ruin him forever unless he bows down to a table full of angry negroes.

Very pathetic.
>>
Here is a clip of Bill Maher standing his ground on making fun of the holocaust and not giving a shit about Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr7HjA1nvkE

I wonder why he pussied out this time around?
>>
>>83780860
Black Americans are one of the wealthiest communities in the world, much wealthier than say Russians or Poles or Chinese, and yet those groups all manage to have average IQs of 100 or above.
>>
>>83780900
It's the current year.
>>
>>83780860
Hate to be that guy, but IQ tests are designed to be a test of generalized intelligence. That means an individual's capacity for intelligence. Your IQ should not change with education. There are statistically significant differences between races in average IQ, BUT the variance in IQ is much larger within each race than it is across races. I agree with you on poverty being a huge contributing factor to the quality of education and resulting achievement of an individual; smart kids born into shit circumstances have little to no chance of pulling themselves up by their bootstraps. I feel that the achievement gap between black and white students has much more to do with differences in school funding than racial capacity for learning.
>>
>>83780950
You need to study socioeconomics. You are comparing apples to oranges when you go outside this country. Yes poor blacks are billionaires compared to Haitians. But being poor in the US has different implications than being poor in other countries. Ghetto culture is legitimate and being poor correlates with lack of formal education which correlates with lower IQ.
>>
>>83780900

He clearly didn't look happy. It was obvious he was keeping his mouth shut.
>>
>>83781102
Look up what IQ is. It has nothing to do with education.
>>
>>83781102
How come there's no ghetto culture in poor white Appalachia, one of the poorest and safest regions in the US?
>>
>>83771814
>classical liberals
>not submitting to political correctness and SJWs

All those "alt-right and sjw are 2 sides of 1 coin" types you can find on /tv/ are those kind of cowards deep down. Their political movements are taken over by reverse-bigots since they refuse to oppose them.
>>
>>83781090
I've taken IQ tests because my ex was a psych major and had to practice them. There is no way they aren't skewed in favor of someone with formal education/stable households. Christ they even have quizzo questions like capitals of countries. Puzzles that someone who has never even seen a puzzle would be totally lost on. She even agreed they were mostly retarded.
>>
>>83781183
Because you don't know what a ghetto is
>>
>>83772275
What was his name btw so I can google it?
>>
>>83781237
>quizzo questions like capitals of countries
Yeah that sounds like a facebook IQ test. That's weird. I've taken an IQ test twice and don't remember anything like that.
>>
>>83781265
Why do poor, shitty trailer parks full of white people have almost no crime?
Could it be because niggers commit crimes because they're shitty niggers, not because they're poor?
In fact rich niggers commit more crime than poor whites so that whole argument goes down the drain
>>
>>83781322
Nah. I've taken both child and adult IQ tests for her courses. They were legit standardized books and supposed to be confidential. Like I had to sign confidentiality waivers as a test subject or some shit
>>
>>83781363
Again research the history of ghettos and socioeconomics. I'm not going to give an entire lecture through 4chan posts
>>
>>83781383
Wow holy shit. I haven't taken one in about ten years. They're not supposed to test quiz knowledge like that. It's supposed to just test reasoning and things like that. They had huge problems with quiz-like questions in the past where kids from poor families had no chance of answering them correctly. Thanks for letting me know about this. I'll have to do some reading.
>>
>>83781363
>rich niggers commit more crime than poor whites

Lol no. You just saw a completely false infograph on /pol/ and completely accepted it
>>
>>83771814

Maher can't stand his ground (or say the truth) because everyone in the media is at the mercy of liberal crybabies. So if he wants to still have a show he has to just take it on the chin and act like it's some word that's to blame for black America being dysfunctional.

Liberals eat their own. The left eat their own. They act like Bill shot and killed a black child. Liberals are precious snowflakes who can't take a joke. They'll attack Maher for saying the the N word, but Hillary gets a pass (and blacks helped nominated her), and Trump gets a a pass.

What if Ben Sasse had told Ice Cube to come to Nebraska and "work the fields"? It's a stupid thing to say. How would Ice Cube respond?

If it's wrong to say the N word, then it's wrong for anyone to say the N word. Saying "you can't have it back" is implying that Maher had anything to do with owning slaves.

It's racism to say that one race is not allowed to do something.
>>
>>83781322
It's because he's lying or getting things mixed up, they don't contain anything like that.
Also the people who claim IQ tests are biased towards white people have never been able to explain why Asians score the highest on them then.
>>
>>83778681
It's holding the white man down is what it is.
>>
>>83771974

So how many black people are killing themselves because Maher called himself a house nigger as a joke to some retarded farmboy saying "come work the fields with us"?

How many black people died at the hands of other black people in America since Bill said that bad bad word? How many black babies were aborted by black women since Bill said that bad bad word?

Words aren't the problem.
>>
>>83781459
Sorry that it doesnt fit your narrative but it's true lol. I bet you also think women make 75% of what men make for the same jobs and that 1 in 4 women will be raped in college, huh?
>>
>>83774508
That's what happen when you start a family and have a wife push you around.
>>
>>83781565
Words aren't the problem. Things like this are used as an opportunity to perpetuate a narrative. In this case: "even 'good liberals' can be guilty of racism". It doesn't explain the situation in context, but if you take a clip of what he said on its own, it sticks enough to be a news story. First there's fake outrage, then a fake apology to seal the deal that we all need to be vigilant against the ever-pervasive specter of racism. It's all theater.
>>
>>83778973
>Antifa is responsible for the hiring and firing of television show hosts
you need a long break from your echo chambers, buddy
>>
>>83774508
White people started slipping estrogen into his food to make him more docile. He was too woke.
>>
>>83772225
What self respecting white person would want to go to black college?
>>
>>83781614
Nope the wage gap is basically negligible. And idk what you're talking about with rape. Either way thanks for all but admitting you get your knowledge from infographs since you're apparently a statistical wizard
>>
>>83772222

Admitting a crime to a cop is different than using an epithet in a joke.

But if using the epithet is wrong, then using the epithet is wrong no matter who does it.

The double standard is the problem. If one guy walks into a police station and says "I like to fuck children" and gets away with it due to his race (or wealth, or whatever), but another guy walks into a police station and says it and gets in trouble, then the rules of right and wrong are not being applied evenly.

The problem with the regressive left (and partisans) in general is thinking "it's not wrong when our side does it."

Maher simply made a quick joke to mock the retarded thing said by some retarded white guy from Nebraska. What if Sasse had told Michael Eric Dyson or Symone Sanders or Ice Cube to "come work the fields"? The whole notion is archaic, which is why it made Maher think of slavery to begin with.

And there are plenty of black people today who defend Trump, and they are basically acting like "house niggers."
>>
>>83780510
This. Fighting racism only creates more racism. Just let them do their thing lol
>>
>>83771814
ya know if blacks just publicly said "hey ya know what we don't care anymore say the n-word as much as you want" usage and butthurt from teh usage would practically vanish overnight it's just a word it can't hurt you unless you let it
>>
>>83772353

Words do have power. But only if you believe them, only if you believe the source.
>>
>>83780634
That's very homophobic. Someone should doxx you and harass your employer until you lose your job.
>>
>>83781905
>having a job
>>
>>83771982
"I'm posting on /tv/"
>>
>>83772131
Honestly rarely heard black person ever say, white boy. The white anons on 4chan pretending to be black.
>>
>>83773710
Damn wtf happened to him
>>
>>83772456
>maher clearly didn't use it with hate or to produce vitriol

They don't care. Maher isn't black so blacks don't give him a N Word Pass, even though he mostly dates black women.

But to say something is wrong, but that it's not wrong when "our side" does it, is the height of hypocrisy. In the last 40 years, the N word has spread mostly by black music, so now whites on social media will even call other whites "nigga."
>>
>>83781991
Money. It's always money. Look how he keeps his head down and begs to move on. He doesn't wanna lose his sheckles
>>
>>83781954
Most older black men call me son or sir. Older black women call me hun. Black men my age call me give me your fucking wallet you know what this is.
>>
>"C-c-c-c-can we please move on?"

Damn Bill. HBO has him by the balls.
>>
>>83772559
>Are you actually implying having impulse control and not getting violent over a fucking word, even if it makes you angry is a bad thing?

This is where blacks will say that white people not rioting or chimping out over a word makes them weak pussies. As if self-control makes you less of a man.
>>
>>83781883
We'll not overnight. There would be lots of people testing that claim. Then if it holds up and they don't actually care over time it would disappear from common life. Slurs in general will never totally vanish
>>
>>83771814
>DAS OUR WORD NAO
Nobody "owns" words dicklick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdtHZ_6oz9Q
>>
Yeah but did he kiss Jesse Jackson's buttocks? Otherwise we can't forgive him.
>>
>>83782050
This. White people don't assault other people over words. We merely chuckle, say, "Same to you, sir," and go on about our day.
>>
Words have consequences anon, whether you agree with them or not. I don't think saying Nigger should generate the response it does, but it does and that's reality.
>>
>>83771814
How come Lous Cuck King is allowed to say nigger in his routine? Part of a deal worked out with his bull?
>>
>>83771814
Just NOW "fuck Bill Maher"? Fuck you. He's a worthless establishment DNC hack. He's the person I'd expect to be outraged at the way the DNC put their thumb on the scale for Hillary during the Primaries instead of blindly worshiping her.
>>
>>83772599

If Maher defended himself, then liberals/leftists would call for his head even more. Even though he regularly mocks the President and Republicans.

If the blacks on the show didn't attack Maher for it, they'd get called Uncle Toms or pussies for not going for his jugular.

So Maher sits there and takes it because the job is more important than appeasing some uppity black people. Outrage culture pretty much came from black people.
>>
>>83771814
I'm assuming HBO put a lot of pressure on him to do this. Louis CK can get away with this in a standup set but on a show where you get prominent politicians and public figures on the panel I can see why they made him go in damage control fuck mode. Still like him don't care
>>
>>83782043
Ice Cube
>"When a black guys says it it's ok. When a white guy says it, even if there isn't any ill will, its not okay"

So....isn't that racism?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>>83771814
This is fucking bullshit.
White man invents the word nigger and black people say they own it now?
50 years ago we'd have them hanging upside down with a fork in their ass!
I'm taking our word nigger back!
Who's with me?
>>
>>83782145
Louis wont bow down to anyone to who tries to attack him over his comedy (unless it's his bull).
>>
Is this Ice 'kill all white cops' Cube lecturing a comedian on what words he shouldn't use?
>>
>>83771977
Imagine how many white girls are currently being blacked in those blue states. Really makes you think and cum.
>>
>>83772672
>Men women whites blacks asians and latinos all voted for trump.

And there's supposedly tape of Trump during the Apprentice saying "nigger." Yet there are still black people who will think Trump can do no wrong.
>>
>>83771977
NH here laughing at you cuckbois
>>
>>83782181
Is Ice Cube still considered black?
>>
>>83771977
>tfw Utah

we are the last bastion of the true West. pray for us
>>
>>83782204
Trump is wealthy, masculine, ruthless, and unapologetic. He embodies the hip-hop ethos.
>>
>>83782226
No
>>
>>83772867
>How can people not know how statistics work?

Like how 66% of black kids being raised without a father in the US is more harmful to black America than one Jew calling himself a "house nigger" in a stupid joke to avoid working in a field?
>>
>>83771814
Maher got mentally repeatedy raped on his show.
Sad to see murica is subjugated by one race.
>>
>>83772902

If something is wrong, it should be wrong for everyone.

Saying that one group can do a bad thing and get away with, but another can't, is hypocrisy.

Saying that it's not bad when one group does it, but it is bad when another group does it, is a double standard.

Some black people say nigger. If it's wrong to say nigger, then it's wrong when black people say nigger. Some black people even hold that position. Then there are black people who think that blacks "own" that word know, as if they have a fucking trademark on it or something.
>>
>>83780980
>It's the current year.

It's still the 90s anon
>>
>>83773050
underrated
>>
Also saying nigger is catastrophic but being anti islam, anti asian, anti mexica is perfectly ok.
Stupid niggers think every white man owned slaves.
>>
Idk how it's even racist? It's a (bad) history joke.
>>
>>83780766
This
>>
I'm surprised at all the attention this is getting. I didn't think niggers could afford HBO
>>
>>83773276
>why do people still think this is an argument?
Because Chris Rock said it?

Because individuals can have different behavior, even if they share similar physical characteristics?
>>
>>83781090
>Hate to be that guy, but IQ tests are designed to be a test of generalized intelligence. That means an individual's capacity for intelligence. Your IQ should not change with education.
You're actually an idiot and this has been proven not to be true. I love how people on here spew such ignorance with absolute confidence, as if it makes them sound more credible
>>
Why do some many untalented Americans attain such high public positions? Why is Maher famous?
>>
File: 1434770141838.jpg (42KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
1434770141838.jpg
42KB, 700x490px
>>83782201
Yeah, nah. I'm from one of those blue states and the only white women I've ever seen with niggers are hamplanet trailer trash that no self-respecting man would ever want in the first place.

I know it's hard for a virgin to comprehend, but reality isn't like your porn.
>>
>>83782471
Really the meaning of nigger has evolved to mean anybody that acts like a nigger. Which really normal blacks should be happy about. Since they hate niggers as much as we do
>>
Has Ice Cube been watching the season 5 OITNB when it leaked? He's got that Taystee thing going.
>>
I have to remind myself that Ice Cube was in NWA (literally NIGGAS With Attitude) and his opening verse to Straight Outta Compton singlehandedly classified rap as violent, gangster music for fucking years. Its sometimes really hard to remember that he wasnt always a family comedy actor .
>>
>>83782496
Source
>>
>>83781363
>>83781183

You sir, are an idiot. Please refrain from posting such stupid shit on the internet in the future.
>>
>>83773311

Sartre said something like words are quasi-magical attempts to change the world around us.

However, insisting that a word spoken by someone of a certain skin color is okay, but that same word spoken by someone of another skin color is wrong, is hypocritical, and a double standard.

If in action is wrong, it should be wrong if anyone does it. Why should anyone get impunity because of their "identity"?

Identity politics focuses on WHO says something, and not WHAT what said. The WHAT is more important than the WHO.

A black person criticizing Maher for using the N word can only be taken seriously if they also criticize black people for using the N word. And all the talk about "-er" vs "-a" is just more deflection.
>>
>>83782614
reddit is down the hall and to the left
>>
>>83782519
He's the only white comedian who isn't completely cucked
>>
>>83772973

>black people want to have their cake and eat it too

Not all black people agree on the use of nigger/nigga.

Al Sharpton thinks that taking "nigger" back as a word is bullshit because no other discriminated group tries to do that. Gay men don't use faggot as a term of endearment, Chinese-Americans don't use chink as a term of endearment, etc.

Then someone in one of these threads posted a video of Eazy-E where he said he doesn't give a fuck if white people say "nigger" as long as it's not malicious in context.
>>
>>83773815
>I bet most black people don't even give a fuck

I don't know. If Michael Eric Dyson and Symone Sanders and Ice Cube didn't attack Maher for being "That Nigger Guy", then blacks would probably attack them for not being black enough, or being race traitors.

But if people of white ancestry are not allowed to say nigger, that's bad news for African-Americans, since the average African-American is 24% European.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
>>
>>83782561
Ice cube admitted NWA was meant to be partially tongue in cheek. None of them did gangbanger shit. 50 cent actually sold crack and got shot in the face.
>>
>>83775454

Ice Cube endorsed Trump? That's funny, because Trump has said "nigger" before.
>>
>>83778681

It is racism.

Saying "that's wrong, but it's not wrong when our race does it" is the height of racism.
>>
>>83779292
>just sitting there nodding at the retardation and being a complete cuck out of fear of losing his show.

Sometimes you have to realize "this isn't the hill I'm willing to die on."

If he defends himself, if he tries to downplay it, rationalize it, minimize it, the baboons will only attack him more. Just let them scream, keep on going.
>>
>>83779484
>One could argue that Ice Cube by glamorising "gangstas" has done damage to black communities.

Anyone who criticizes black culture will get attacked by other blacks who are "keeping it real."

Black culture is lacking in self-criticism, self-awareness, and steeped in playing the victim, and using victimhood for advantage.
>>
>>83782763
Actually the words gay and queer used to be slurs.
>>
>>83782846
Every American has said nigger before.
>>
>>83779619

Ben Sasse is a Senator from Nebraska. Maher was talking to Sasse, Sasse said Bill should come to Nebraska and "work the fields" and Maher was taken aback and said something like "work the fields?...Senator, I'm a house nigga."

And you just know that Maher is a horrible evil racist because he actually prefers dating black women...
>>
>>83782952
>the height of racism
yep, makes slavery and Jim Crow look like child's play
>>
>>83780565
>Blacks are disproportionately poor.

In part because a disproportionate number of black female teenagers have sex out of wedlock, a disproportionate number of black female teenagers become single teen moms, and because single moms are about 3 times more likely to live in poverty.

So sure, it's the word "nigger" that's hurting black America, and not single moms spitting out bastards without fathers around, because rap music glorifies sex.
>>
>>83782496
I mean this isn't even a matter of opinion or a particular interpretation of data. It's literally what the test is designed to do. Go read about IQ tests for five minutes. I love how people on here spew such ignorance with absolute confidence, as if it makes them sound more credible.
>>
>>83781652

Well, it's just groups attacking other groups because an individual in another group did something that makes them look bad. This "+1 for my team" bullshit.

I can't think of another white guy in entertainment who has dated more black women than Bill Maher. People are just getting uppity because the guy saying the word had the "wrong" skin color.

I don't think it was a fake apology. With PC culture the way it is now, with the attack on free speech the way it is now, Maher knows he has to take the attacks by black people now, or risk his show being over.

Liberals would rather attack a Trump-critic for saying "nigger" once in 20 years, then attack Trump who has said "nigger." And the blacks on the panel probably feel pressured to attack Maher, because if they didn't then blacks would attack them too.
>>
>>83771982
"My dad helped my mom bring me up"
>>
>>83771977
this isn't too bad? I thought they had it worse over there, they're still pretty white. NOT FOR LONG THOUGH
>>
>>83783586
I didn't express myself correctly by calling it a fake apology. I think Bill really did regret saying what he did, but he knows he needs to make a show of how he apologizes to show that he's still 'one of the good guys'. He fucked up and it was used to teach the lesson that even progressive people can say inappropriate things. His first guest even directly addresses this point by talking about guys who "put in work" and "earn a free pass", but are good enough not to use it. I doubt anyone got their feelings hurt by what Bill said, but it went against a narrative and he, for a moment, wasn't playing for the team correctly.
>>
>>83782181
>So....isn't that racism?

Yes. But I think if it's an extension of stuff like "I can say bad things about my family, but outsiders can't." It's just Us vs Them thinking.

You also see that "free pass" to criticize among gays, trannies, Jews criticizing Israel, women, etc.
>>
>>83782262
>He embodies the hip-hop ethos.

Because he lies about how much money he has and can't stop bragging about himself and over half of what he says is a lie?
>>
>>83783797
In a bad month he makes more than you will in your entire life.
>>
>>83783325

Slavery doesn't have to be race-based.

There are more slaves in the world right now that any time in human history, but a word is the problem?

Saying "that's wrong, but not when our race does it" is racism. Like Jews saying a Wall on America's border would be wrong, but a Wall in Israel is okay when Jews do it.

Blacks don't get a free pass to own slaves, even though many of the slaves who were transported to America were sold into slavery by African warlords. If owning slaves is wrong, it's wrong no matter who does it.
>>
>>83783856

Trump isn't even a billionaire, he's such a bad businessman he had to get money from Russia, and he's being blackmailed by Russians you stupid fucking redneck.
>>
>>83784085
>didn't refute what I said
>admits Trump isn't even that rich
lol how poor are you?
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.