[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know why, but I find the Leftovers to be absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: file_118510_0_theleftoversart.jpg (200KB, 640x948px) Image search: [Google]
file_118510_0_theleftoversart.jpg
200KB, 640x948px
I don't know why, but I find the Leftovers to be absolutely revolting. I'm on fifth episode for now and there are absolutely zero likable characters. Woman just got stoned to death and that really disturbed me. Is it worth to continue?
>>
File: 1495954423569.jpg (42KB, 558x592px) Image search: [Google]
1495954423569.jpg
42KB, 558x592px
>Not liking based Kevin
>>
>>83768464
He's kind of okay, but to handsome to be a sheriff.
Anyway, the point is they are awful people. All of them.
>>
>>83768451
You could probably skip to the second season without missing much. The first season is about grief and nihilism. The second and third seasons are about spooky pseudo-religious hi-jinks and might be low-brow enough for you.
>>
Kevin Sr. is the best in season 1
>>
>>83769108
>low-brow enough for you
Did you just insult my intelligence, friend?
>>
>>83769108
even lindelof said the first season was a mess recently
>>
>lindelhack
>don't know why you find it revolting
really?
>>
>>83769188
I'm just saying maybe you should stick to Riverdale.
>>
File: 1462136051111.jpg (17KB, 321x357px) Image search: [Google]
1462136051111.jpg
17KB, 321x357px
>>83768451

So youre saying that you wasted 5 hours of your life on something you find "revolting" and then you came here to bitch about it?

I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>83769715
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.
>>
>unlikable characters
fucking pleb, thats the point. they are not perfect and neither are you.
>>
>>83769204
That's kinda funny, coming from lindelof. As the first season was the closest to cohesive the series ever came.

The fact it was predominately character driven, had an actual thematic core from which all interactions were derived, and all the characters had some sort of non-plot driven arc is what tricked a lot of people into thinking maybe lindelof wasn't a complete and total moron.

But if he says it was a mess, I guess it just cements the idea he really has no idea how to write.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.