[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wright made headlines for demanding the same pay that her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

File: money now.jpg (294KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
money now.jpg
294KB, 2000x1000px
>Wright made headlines for demanding the same pay that her “House of Cards” co-star, Kevin Spacey, received. Spacey was reportedly making $500,000 per episode, while Wright made around $420,000 per episode
>“Claire and Francis are equivalent as far as their power, their union and the plot,” she said. “I may not have as many scenes or words as Francis, but Claire doesn’t need to verbalize as much. Francis is an orator, a poet, a demonstrator.
>Claire is an [ego] that sits in the back and directs him, but they are partners on the same plane.”

Is she the most annoying actress currently? By her logic Johnny Sack and Phil Leotardo actors should be paid the same as Gandolfini because they affect the plot of the show.
>>
>>83766134
>“I may not have as many scenes or words as Francis

>Do less work
>Expect same pay
Typical female
>>
File: Robin.jpg (276KB, 1191x794px) Image search: [Google]
Robin.jpg
276KB, 1191x794px
>swn beat you up

JDIMSA
>>
She was a literal who before HOC while Spacey was fairly well known.

Does she get paid more on the episodes she directs?
>>
>>83766134
>one is main character that narrates to audience
>one is the wife o f that character who doesn't
>wah i deserve more!
>>
>>83766134
>Claire and Francis are equivalent as far as their power, their union and the plot
How does it even matter? Actors get paid, not the characters
>>
>>83766160
She literally said to "look up feminism and see that it means equality". Jesus Christ,it's like she doesn't even realize what she is saying. Why doesn't Doug get more money? He's important too. Equality is literally being paid the same amount for the same amount of work and not "we are in the same workplace,we should get the same salary".
>>
>cunt wants more money that she thinks she can get away with
>get her agent to negotiate for it
they should have told her to fuck off. that season where it ended with her leaving, next season could have just had like just a tad of claire, of ZERO claire

this is what a pussywhipped feminized society gets you
>>
>Taking shekels from jew producers

I'll allow it.
>>
>>83766202
She is delusional. She actually said that she did a research and found out that Claire is more popular than Frank so she deserves more money. The show is quite literally built around Kevin Spacey,in fact it was made for him.
>>
>>83766134
>I don't have to work as much, but I should be paid the same

Sounds like a typical liberal to me.
>>
She has a ton of screen time and it's fair to ask. I want to fall asleep during a lot of her scenes, though.
>>
They are getting paid the same for their acting.
They have different roles behind the scenes.

Spacey was an original producer. He took risks at the start. Wright only started producing mid-way through.

She wants equal pay for having done less.
>>
File: robinwright.jpg (182KB, 889x989px) Image search: [Google]
robinwright.jpg
182KB, 889x989px
>>83766202
>She was a literal who
shitty bait or just a retard?
>>
>>83766202
>a literal who before hoc
Are you 11?
>>
>>83766134
my ex liked this show

i dont like this show

no im just kidding i like the show

i miss her ;_;
>>
>>83766134
How much did Wright make for season 1? Anyone know?
>>
>>83766134
That doesnt make any sense whatsoever, Kevin is the MC she is MC support character, thats it, she might be more powerful or weaker it doesnt fucking matter. Kevin is the MC and the star of the show.
>>
File: IMG_1835.jpg (789KB, 761x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1835.jpg
789KB, 761x1012px
>>
>>83766320
She has been in movies, even good movies, but she's not a multiple time oscar winner like Spacey.
And ask a random guy on the street who's seen House of Cards, they will talk about "Kevin Spacey and "the wife"".
>>
>>83766320
dude, nobody knows who she is. She's been in two films anyone gave a fuck about and they were both made back when she was of childbearing age.
>>
Does Tony Hale get equal pay for Veep? Do any of the guys on New Girl get the same money as Zooey? Did Mr.Big get paid as SJP for Sex and the City?
>>
What a dumb cunt. The show is nothing without Spacey
>>
File: literally.jpg (10KB, 185x250px) Image search: [Google]
literally.jpg
10KB, 185x250px
>>83766134
Her hairstyle is literally pic related.
>>
File: kevo.png (55KB, 671x637px) Image search: [Google]
kevo.png
55KB, 671x637px
>>83766320
>>
>>83766134

Kevin Spacey plays the main character, he is the narrator of the show and was instrumental in the show's development and Netflix's own marketing campaign for all their original series, explaining the advantages of writing and planning for an entire season instead of per episode so that audiences who happen to tune in aren't dismayed by having missed previous episodes.

She has the job partly because of him.

I'm starting to see how her and Penn made a good couple.
>>
>>83766549
b-but gender equality
>>
Triple digit pay isnt good enough? Talk about ivory tower
>>
She did the same resting bitch face in Wonder Woman that she does in HoC and it's obnoxious. She ruins everything she touches now.
>>
>>83766536
Omg you're literally right!!!!
Kys
>>
>>83766615
hi robin
>>
>>83766641
Autist
>>
>>83766570
Imagine being paid 5 and a half million for 6 months of work pretending you are someone on the screen and have the balls to complain that your salary is unfair.
>>
>>83766160
It's not even that. She could have double the screentime. Still doesn't have the pull of Kevin Spacey. He is the show.
>>
>get 420k$ per episode
>complain

Given 420k$ once I wouldn't have to work ever again in my country living off interest
>>
>>83766675
Where you live?
>>
>>83766134
>Is she the most annoying actress currently?
Well, she was married to Sean Penn for how long? She's trained with a God-tier annoyer.
>>
>>83766134
>make more with single episode of tv show than average person does in a year
>make enough money just from single episode of TV show to not have to work for the rest of the year and still belong to a richest percent of the planet
>complain about your wage and wage cap
shut the fuck up jesus christ
>>
>>83766414
I was searching for this information amd found this article that's funny in retrospect: https://theweek.com/articles/468151/house-cards-why-netflixs-100-million-gamble-doesnt-fully-pay

tl;dr releasing a season at once is a terrible idea and the show's success doubtful
>>
>>83766734
That's ten times more than an average full time worker in America and probably a 100 times more than the world average per year. She gets that PER EPISODE. There are 13 episodes. That's five and a half million per year BEFORE the salary bump.
>>
strong womyn ;)
>>
>>83766483
>dude, nobody knows who she is.
You mean you dont know who she is, because you're 11.
>>
File: IMG_0617.jpg (157KB, 690x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.jpg
157KB, 690x880px
>>83766134
>Is she the most annoying actress currently?
Mmmm, I dunno. Raising your adopted black son as a girl might top it. I'm looking at you Charlize Theron.
>>
>>83766862
Are you Robin Wright???
>>
>>83766134
>Really enjoy her in HOC
>Absolute bitch irl
oh well
>>
>>83766767
>releasing a season at once is a terrible idea
I'm torn on it as a viewer. I like being able to binge a season all at once without having to wait, but it kills the water-cooler effect you get when you have to wait for a new episode is released.
>>
>>83766896
I'm Sean Penn, now go fuck yourself.
>>
>>83766320
Wait, she was Buttercup?
>>
>>83766962
People just watch thr whole series, then discuss it. Personally I've been waiting for full seasons to come out before even starting a season long before netflix got the idea. Watching a week at a time sucks.
>>
>>83766675
If I were a successful I'd take massive pay cuts/donate it/give it to the other workers
>>
The show was better when Claire was a secondary character like Doug.
>>
>>83767228
I genuinely think that mind gets warped in Hollywood. I mean sure,you would do it because this would be massive for all of us,but the stars have gradually received more and more. You become competitive with your peers and suddenly,what was enough for you years ago is nothing today.
>>
>>83766893
>Grew up in South Africa surrounded by blacks
>Hate them so much she's adopted one and emasculated it completely
lmao
>>
>>83767016
I never realized Buttercup and Jenny from Forest Gump were the same
>>
>>83766436
>PARTY BRAPPERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
>>83766862
I'm 32. Nobody remembers her. I've SEEN films she's been in, and I didn't remember her, she's an old-faced crone with balding man hair now.
>>
>>83766649
hi again robin
>>
>>83766993
Are you also responsible for Charlize fucking up her kid?
>>
>>83766702
Republic of Pierogi

When I say I wouldn't have to work I mean that I won't move to another city or buy a house or a fancy car. Just covering basic life cost off of interest and save the rest. I would of course buy some gadgets I always wanted but i guess that would be all. Thinking of having such money sitting on my account is good enough
>>
>>83767616
As an eastern european I fucking agree with you bro. At my last job I made 500 dollars a month and it is relatively decent for a single guy who already owns an apartment and a car. 420000 dollars is 70 years of me working for it. So I could live on 1000 dollars per month for 35 years. Damn,I wish I robbed a bank or something.
>>
>>83767482

>...hey, you know the actress that played Jenny in Forrest G-

>From House of Cards. What about her?

That's how I see the dialogue with people in their thirties. They might not know her name, but motherfucker, people know who Jenny is, and that bitch didn't really have that much screen time. Then there's the fact that sites like Buzzshit have spammed Princess Bride articles for years.
>>
>>83766656
She earns enough money from one episode to buy a decent family home outright.
>>
>>83766320
and she made zero impact
>>
>>83766675
yeah well maybe you should take a lesson on economics and stop crying, commie. they're not paying her out of charity
>>
>>83767970
Found the Farm Boy
>>
>>83767482
yeah I was just talking about this news story with my mom who's
a. a fan of the show
b. knows a lot about cinema
c. had read some articles herself
and she kept saying "spacey and her"
>>
>>83766134

She was a fucking no-name before HOC.

While Kevin Spacey was a legit A-lister.

She shouldn't get paid more than the guy playing Doug Stamper.

And any idiot could play her boring role.
>>
>>83767397
funny how this is the truth
bit sickening desu senpai
>>
>>83766134
why doesn't she negotiate a pay rise then?
>>
>>83766160
Kevin Spacey literally made the show. Wright compared to Spacey is a no-name. That's like working a month in Starbucks and asking 20% of company equity because feminism.
>>
>>83767323
Thats how it happens at any stage though. Once a human has what it wants what does it do then? Wants more
Why were humans a mistake?
>>
>>83768466
this

she seems to not understand that bigger names get bigger pay. shes a literal who compared to kevin. she shouldn't even be getting 420k. fucking stupid bitch. hollywood isn't a deskjob grind
>>
>>83766134

It ludicrous logic. He's Kevin fucking Spacey. Astounded that she was getting as much as 420,000 when she's basically a literally who.

Should some c list actor make the same as Jennifer Lawrence if they are in the same film?
>>
>>83766134
Kevin Spacey is a famous actor and the primary draw for the show. There is a reason why he feautres on the promotional material. She is completely unknown and by far the most irritating part of the show. The fact that she thinks she is worth as much as Kevin Spacey is mind boggling. But at the same time, she is serving her own best interests so fair play to her for using this bullshit to get some extra spending money.
>>
>>83767970
I am in my thirties, as stated, and I'm telling you that nobody recognises or remembers her.
>>
>>83768439
Thank you, my point exactly.
>>
>>83767429
Fug
>>
>>83766320
i'm pretty sure most people who watch house of cards didn't even recognize claire is jenny from forest gump, i wouldn't be surprised if no one realized jenny is buttercup either

she just has one of those faces
>>
>>83766320
She was Jenny?!
>>
People who make millions and still complain about their pay should be dropped off of the Eiffel Tower tbqh
>>
>>83766283
This
>>
>>83766320
>Jenny
Whore.
>>
>>83766134
FUCKING LIBERAL CAPITALISTS
>>
>>83767454
>EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD BRAAAAAAAP
>>
>>83767970
I'm 30 and have seen Forrest Gump many times. I had no fucking clue she was Jenny.
>>
>>83766134
she is quite handsome
>>
>>83766320
I saw many of these at the cinema and I had no idea who she was till you posted this, there's a lot of difference between a star and a working actor.
>>
>>83766134
Just relish in the fact that she will probably get no rules after HoC is done because of this.
>>
>>83766320
Who fucking cares? Eric Roberts has 400 films behind his belt and he works for a pack of cigs and a subway sandwich.
>>
>>83766134
>“Claire and Francis are equivalent as far as their power, their union and the plot,” she said.
That is such a fucking lie. This show is 100% built around Frank and everyone on the planet knows it.
>>
File: 1467495820273.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467495820273.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>83766134
>the show would have been improved dramatically if they killed her off last season
>also would have saved them a lot of money
>>
>>83772836
She was also princess buttercup
>>
i walked in on my mom masturbating to a scene with her in house of cards the other day. is that normal?
>>
>>83768784

This, you could replace her with a rocking chair and nobody would care.
>>
>>83775791
>is that normal?
Why would it be weird? Its totally something moms would finger bang to.
Also is your mom hot? How long did you watch? Post pics of her feet.
>>
>>83775819
She plays Jill Thundercunt pretty well. Especially in the first the beginning.
>>
>>83767970
>...hey, you know the actress that played Jenny in Forrest G-
>From House of Cards. What about her?

>said no one
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.