[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darth Nihilus's lightsaber......................... ...................................

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Darth Nihilus's lightsaber.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'll let you judge.
>>
looks like my sisters vibrator
>>
>>83765626
>uncut

literally nothing wrong with that
>>
File: girthsaber.jpg (72KB, 457x457px) Image search: [Google]
girthsaber.jpg
72KB, 457x457px
>>83765626
It looks limp and white.

You guys think Rey will get herself a better one in ep VIII, or will she settle for Luke's?
>>
File: yeah.jpg (41KB, 1029x982px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
41KB, 1029x982px
>>83765626
I'm sure you could use that lightsaber on a jedi. But is ain't for fightin'.
>>
>>83765671
looks like that thing from seven the guy was forced to fuck the hooker to death with.
>>
>>83765626
haha benis
>>
File: KenobiEpIIISaber-MR.jpg (59KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
KenobiEpIIISaber-MR.jpg
59KB, 600x536px
>>83765626
>Darth Nihilus

Is that his actual name? For fuck's sake...Anyway, Obi-Wan Guinness's was always my personal favourite, although Luke made himself a good one as well.
>>
File: UC13858Blg.jpg (46KB, 604x500px) Image search: [Google]
UC13858Blg.jpg
46KB, 604x500px
>>83765671
Thieving bitch. That's right, I post things I would never have said.
>>
>>83765637
more like your sisters vib- oh,I see
>>
>>83765626
Imagine being George Lucas caught with this and claiming it's a design for a new lightsaber.
>>
>>83765626
Isn't Nihilus from Kotor 2?
>>
>>83765766
Nope, that's the name of a character from KOTOR2. He was like a personified black hole in the force due to being too close to the Star Wars version of Hiroshima. Your character canonical goes in the opposite direction, basically becoming a wellspring of confidence, good vibes, and inner strength. You end up smoking nihilus in a pretty easy boss battle, but he's not even close to the final boss as there's some big time twists toward the end of the game.
>>
>>83765968
That's not quite right, you aee also a black hole in the force, even if you use your powers foe good. That's why Nihilus almost dies when he tries to feed on you
>>
>>83766005
That's not necessarily the case, since your party members grow massively in power throughout the game. The Jedi masters were scared shitless of you and assume you're a wound in the force like nihilus, but it could also be that nihilus choked on you or was broken by your indomitable will. The nature of your powers is still ambiguous in the game, and they clearly don't work the same as nihilus'. I just started operating under the assumption that the exile is more an equal opposite to nihilus in the light side story.
>>
>>83765968
ah yes the twist that there is no twist.
>>
>>83765637
Now I wonder if it would taste the same as my sister's and my mother's vibrator.
>>
>>83765626
What's this doing on /tv/? Is KotOR getting a movie?
Anyway, who fucking cares about a lightsaber's hilt.
>>
>>83766493
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.