[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After all these years, finally, it's my turn to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: herturn.png (202KB, 407x400px) Image search: [Google]
herturn.png
202KB, 407x400px
After all these years, finally, it's my turn to be House of Cards.
>>
>>83765399
Terrible, terrible season.

Had So much going for it too. Kevin Spacey, amazing premise at the beginning. Went to utter shit.
>>
>>83765399
She really is insufferable. What makes her think that her character is more popular than Spacey's? Who are her sources,her girlfriends on sunday brunch? The sad thing is that her actions make other successful women look bad because she is acting so entitled and making everyone hate her and by extension the feminism movement.
>>
File: 1496836631807.jpg (3KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
1496836631807.jpg
3KB, 250x224px
HELP
>>
>Frank is literally a gay cuck
>no claire, big business is true power
>us womyn
dropped
>>
next season is going to be even worse
>>
she has aged so much in the last five years

she looked hot in the milf kino Adore, now she looks 60
>>
>>83766236
that's one thing I don't agree with

she pretty much maintained her elegant qt stature look throughout the seasons

after Frank got shot, Spacey became a fatty old man and also started to look noticeably shorter compared to many actors he shared the screen with
>>
>>83766236
>>83766505
>/tv/ really doesnt get theyre making her character into a generic evil female

>that scene where frank realizes claire is more lost than him
>that soulless look as she waits for Tom to die

Frank still has emotion, claire is dead inside. Thats why shes old,grey, and lost her radiance.
>>
>>83766686
everyone knows the bitch is cray

it's her looks that was the point of discussion, not whether she is a soulless husk of a human being
>>
>>83765399
All of the interesting characters are kill. Netflix is going to keep this shit going forever because it was their first big hit original series. We will never see the Underwoods get BTFO.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.