[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Comedy will never be this low brow and funny at the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (102KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
102KB, 307x164px
>Comedy will never be this low brow and funny at the same time again

Just shoot me into the sun on a rocketship made of American taxpayer funds to the tune of billions of dollars that could've been better spent elsewhere on literally anything to benefit taxpayers lads
>>
File: kino-and-kinoer.gif (904KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
kino-and-kinoer.gif
904KB, 500x488px
>>83765134
It may; it will simply implement heady themes of gentrification and the changing face of America as well or something
>>
>>83765248
You've hit the nail there. So often there's a commentary on something about society, some angle that Buzzfeed and autistmbloggers can write thoughtcatalogues about.

You can't just have two semi retarded guys acting retarded anymore, they'd need to explain how one of them grew up in a home drinking lead water from Baltimore pipes and the other suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
>>83765134
John C. Reilly needs to make another comedy with Will Ferrell OR maybe someone else like Danny McBride. Or maybe the three of them can get together and do something
>>
>>83765134
I've only rewatched Dumb & Dumber a handful of time since becoming an adult and every time I do I am blown away by how well it holds up
>>
The original was dumb and silly but brilliantly well executed. The sequal shows how easy it is to get it wrong.
>>
>>83765368
You can't even use the word "retard" because some snowflake fuckstick will get offended!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>83765134
How was the sequel so bad? I didnt expect it to live up to the first but it was pure dogshit, I couldn't even finush it. It's even worse than the prequel
>>
>>83765134
Maybe critics won't let it be, but audiences are LOVING Baywatch, a hilarious summer raunchfest!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.