[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plain lo in the morning. Lola in slacks. Lois Lane. Mmm. Come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: plain lo.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
plain lo.png
2MB, 1920x802px
Plain lo in the morning.
Lola in slacks.
Lois Lane. Mmm. Come see the view. Um... Mmm-mmm.
Now the secret to the height is the building material. It's light metals which sway a bit in the wind. Hmm. And you know something about lexcorp metals, don't you, miss Lane?
>I've proven what you've done.
Wow, you're feisty. Unfortunately, that will blow away. Like sand in the desert.
>You're psychotic.
That is a three-syllable word for any thought too big for little minds. Hmm.
Next category: Circles. Round and round and round they go to find superman. Wrong category, boy. No, no, triangles. Yes, euclid's triangle inequality. The shortest distance between any two points is a straight path. And I believe the straightest path to superman is a pretty little road... Mmm. Called Lois Lane.
>>
File: you came back.png (1MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
you came back.png
1MB, 1920x802px
>>83759968
You came back.
You came back.
>>
File: the problem of absolute virtue.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
the problem of absolute virtue.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>83759990
Boy, do we have problems up here! The problem of...Of evil in the world. Uh, the problem of absolute virtue.
>I'll take you in without breaking you. Which is more than you deserve.
The problem of you on top of everything else. You above all. Ah, because that's what god is. Horus. Apollo. Jehovah. Kal-El.
Clark. Joseph. Kent.
See, what we call god depends upon our tribe, Clark-Joe. Because god is tribal. God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and abominations. Mmm. I figured out way back, if god is all-powerful, he cannot be all-good. And if he is all-good, then he cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be. They need to see the fraud you are. With their eyes. The blood on your hands.
>>
I liked BvS Lex. His conflict with Superman arose from a deep-seated hatred towards those that would elevate themselves above him.
>>
File: god versus man.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
god versus man.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>83760021
>What have you done?
Hmm. And tonight, they will. Yes. Because you, my friend, have a date. Hmm. Across the bay. Ripe fruit, his hate. Two years growing. But it did not take much to push him over, actually. Little red notes, big bang. You let your family die! And now you will fly to him. And you will battle him. To the death. Black and blue. Fight night! The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God versus man. Day versus night. Son of Krypton versus bat of Gotham.
>You think I'll fight him for you?
Hmm, yes, I do. I think you will fight-fight-fight for that special lady in your life.
>She's safe on the ground. How about you?
Close, but I am not talking about Lois. No. Every boy's special lady is his mother.
Martha, Martha, Martha.
Hmm.
Why, the mother of a flying demon must be a witch. The punishment for witches, what is that?
That's right.
Death by fire.
>>
>>83760073
>Where is she?
I don't know! I would not let them tell me! Uh-uh-uh! If you kill me, Martha dies. And if you fly away, mmm, Martha also dies. But if you kill the bat... Martha lives.
There we go. There we go. Hmm. And now god bends to my will.
Ooh, now the cameras are waiting at your ship. For the world to see the holes in the holy. Yes, the almighty comes clean about how dirty he is when it counts. To save Martha, bring me the head of the bat.
Mother of god, would you look at the time? When you came here, you had an hour. Now it's less.
>>
File: lex gets BTFO.jpg (260KB, 1800x878px) Image search: [Google]
lex gets BTFO.jpg
260KB, 1800x878px
Lex's monologues often foreshadow a future event or also reveal a twisted part of his character and some action he's committed.
>>
His acting was objectively good. It just didn't feel like Lex.

Phillip Seymour Hoffman would have been perfect for the role
>>
>>83761165
>It just didn't feel like Lex.
Your "feel" of Lex is based on previous film entries interpretating Lex. There is no actual Lex, merely different artist interpretations of Lex.
>>
>>83762555
Lex Luthor has never ever been le psychotic reddit man. He's characterised by his ability to present himself as the best of humanity can achieve through hard work, which is what makes him hate Superman so much because he's just naturally better without trying.
>>
>>83762615
Lex Luthor has been many things.

>In Luthor's earliest appearances, he is shown as a middle-aged man with a full head of red hair. Less than a year later, however, an artistic mistake resulted in Luthor being depicted as completely bald in a newspaper strip.[9] The original error is attributed to Leo Nowak, a studio artist who illustrated for the Superman dailies during this period.[10] One hypothesis is that Nowak mistook Luthor for the Ultra-Humanite, a frequent foe of Superman who, in his Golden Age incarnation, resembled a balding, elderly man.

>In the 1986 limited series The Man of Steel, John Byrne redesigned Lex Luthor from scratch, intending to make him a villain that the 1980s would recognize: an evil corporate executive. Initially brutish and overweight, the character later evolved into a sleeker, more athletic version of his old self.

And then there is the more comedy interpretation of him as portrayed in Donner films and Superman Returns.
>>
>>83760222
bro, a bunch of dialogue in the movie refers to other things later on, his own being the most full blown ironic as well as reversed by superman

btw, that still makes me feel SO SO smug

that one shot of superman stopping doomsday's punch? i suspect it refers to something in maybe every single lex scene prior, and it at least calls back to his introduction scene
and as i said earlier, superman reverses every single thing that lex says about him

such a 'humorless' movie, yet irony is rampant throughout the damn thing
>>
>>83763597
Aren't you one tasteless little faggot. I bet you're the same guy defending niggers in this thread

>>83752647
>>
garbage excuse for a film.
>>
>HOLES IN THE HOLY

I really liked Lex in this, he was hilarious.
>>
>>83764059
whattttttt are you even on about
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.