[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ice Cube Brutally HUMILIATES Red-neck Bill Maher TO HISE FACE:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 39

File: ice-cube.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ice-cube.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
this is required viewing for the white boys of /tv/.

Listen. LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC WHITE BOY LIVES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eKBUjTm1p8
>>
Looks like we got ourselves another niggerguy
>>
damn even blacks are turning their backs on JEWS
>>
Niggers are the new jews.
They'll never give up the slave bullshit.
>>
>>83757514
>People still respect Ice Cube in this day and age

You know he's literally killed people before right?
>>
>"that's our word now and you can't have it back"

he's right tho, fuck you whiteys
>>
>>83757514
>Butthurt negro is butthurt

Multimillionaire because he was lucky enough to be born in US instead his shitty continent. Still talks about his feels and how everyone should walk around eggshells for him, because muh word yo
>>
>>83757514
progressivism turned bill maher into a pussy.
>>
>>83757514
Didn't he already apologize?
>>
Ice Tea would have shot that honky
>>
>>83757710
Ice Cube has been redpilled on the Jews since 1994 when (((Jerry Heller))) tricked Eazy-E into ruining NWA
>>
>>83757835

you brought us to this country as slaves you retarded redneck piece of shit. 50% of slaves died at sea during the transatlantic slave trade. Guess I should be lucky my ancestors got to play those odds?

Fuck you, ugly white faggot
>>
>>83757514

This is what happens when you APOLOGIES. His soul is now owned.
>>
>>83757899
Nigga, most of them died cause they couldnt swim
>>
>I get emotional over a word
>I'm an adult
>Society thinks that's okay

We hold peoples' hands way too much with some things. Nobody OWNS words.
>>
>>83757899
Your own kind captured and sold you nigger
>>
>>83757770
Like muh soldiers that are worshiped in Murica?

The reason to not giving a shit about what he says is his career after 08 or so.
>>
black ((((((((((((people))))))))))))
>>
fuuuuck him, he's made whatever fortune he has on the word. if i've paid any amount of money for his music of flicks I too should be able to say nigger as many times as I please. if he wants nigger to be a black person exclusive then he ought to make his wares only available to black people also.
>>
>>83758004
what a stupid argument lmfao
>>
>>83757972
call your mother right now and call her a fat cunt

>its just a word mom xD
>>
>>83757899
Go back to your mother Africa then goofy nigger and live free of whitey oppression. Run around savanna with a machete along with the rest of the subhumans. You don't need us and we don't need you
>>
>>83757899
>African Blacks enslave blacks
>Jews buy blacks from blacks
>Whites criminalize slavery in Europe
>Slavery legal in America because a black man demanded it
>Jews bring them to America
>Jews sell slaves to native Americans and freed blacks
>Whites fight a war to stop slavery
>Native Americans keep slaves anyway because whites let them have their own sovereignty
>Whites demand the blacks are freed
>Whitey to blame
>Demand reparations 150 years later.
K
>>
>>83757899
yeah, you are fucking lucky. if your ancestors weren't brought to america you'd be eating mud cake and washing yourself with cow piss right now.
>>
>>83757514
Why is Ice Cube such a homophobe? Feels like he's insecure about something.
>>
How often do whites even say this?
You'd hear more derogatory shit aimed at whites these days than blacks but muh fee fees.
Also
>playing the institutional racism and white supremacy card
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
im black and i thought was bill said was funny as fuck

only niggas getting offended are house niggas, which is exactly what ice cube is

ice cube's been a house nigga since friday
>>
lebron james is one of the most powerful people in the world?
>>
>>83757899
Damn nigga u needa chill
>>
>>83757899
Gee, I wonder who sold those slaves.
>>
>>83757877
>In the mid-1990s, Ice Cube converted to Islam,[64] and was associated at that time with the Nation of Islam

Thats more than redpill. That's a red-IV. Ice Cube knows about Yakub
>>
>>83758103
What's a house nigga?
>>
File: 70wVs79.jpg (18KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
70wVs79.jpg
18KB, 495x362px
"That's OUR word now."

>murmurs throughout the audience"dassright, dassright"

THIS IS KINO TELEVISION HOLY SHOOT
>>
>>83758148
a sell out
>>
>>83757899
When will you people get over slavery? You're not special.
>>
File: IMG_9869.jpg (27KB, 288x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9869.jpg
27KB, 288x320px
>>83757899
>t. Pic related
>>
File: 1495144805180.jpg (406KB, 2193x2617px) Image search: [Google]
1495144805180.jpg
406KB, 2193x2617px
>Ice Cube will never apologize for his excessive homophobic lyrics

What a hypocrite.
>>
>>83758068
I call my mother a cunt almost daily. She's never offended by it, why would she be, she's an aussie and not some school-shooting americunt that get's butthurt when he see's an ass crack or titty on tv.
>>
>>83757514
>redneck

Fuck that nigger, and every piece of shit that defends him.
>>
File: 1497067291300.jpg (61KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497067291300.jpg
61KB, 500x700px
>>83757899
Looks like the WE WUZ posting for black panther really got to you huh niBBa?
>>
>>83758077
Yeah man, it was totally the Jews that made all those white plantation owners own and exploit slaves
>>
>>83758190
i call my mom all kinds of shit too, she never cares .. why are some people's parents so fucking gay? lel
>>
>>83758201
*BRAAAAAAAAP*
*sniiiiiiiffffff*
>>
File: 9y1AkCsFUCex.jpg (89KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
9y1AkCsFUCex.jpg
89KB, 1000x500px
>>83757514
Damn, he really is that nigga you love to hate

https://youtu.be/IPw9gbbQ1xA
>>
>>83758068
That's not the equivalent, chump. A better analogy would be to use the word "cunt" in casual conversation with my mother. Which I've done, because she's a big girl who can hear her son swear without freaking out about it. Nice try though.
>>
>>83757899

only about 7% of middle passage slaves landed in the colonies/US. the rest went to sugar and other cash crops for europeans. there they were worked to death then dumped into ocean. it was the most cost effective course.

but you're only mad at the states, right?
>>
>>83757514
>Meanwhile his former friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMQPkl7SnRo
>>
>>83757514
Wow dude could barely look Maher in the eye.

Regardless I don't think they realize that making a big stink over a word like that just gives it more power. That lady said Kobe bryant or some other hoop star was called a nigger in public just a few days ago and he's "one of the most powerful black people in the world"

lol well shit he may be rich and powerful but he'll always be a black, nothing he can do about that, so if he's giving non-blacks power over him by being offended by that word even when it is used in context (in this case the context of a joke) then really what he and these people are saying is that they will always be beneath non-blacks and non-blacks will always be in a position above them for the simple fact that they are not black. That's pathetic on their part but I guess it's in their nature to be subservient.
>>
>>83757770
lol no he hasn't.
>>
>>83758244
>>83758208
>>83758190
literally Barbarians. y'all need Jesus. I would never even swear in front of my mother.
>>
>>83758250
Not him but you realize that the states are basically rejected yuropoors, right?
>>
Today was a good day
>>
>>83758291
cuz she'd chimp out like the monkey she is
>>
>>83758305
>rejected
riiight that's why the brits fought a war to keep them part of the common wealth
>>
>>83757514
>dresses like a child at 47
>yeea yeea yeea
>aheccept yopawajee
I can't even sit through this shit. Black people are functionally retarded, and white people just sit and nod and pretend they're not. I can't wait for China to take over the world simply because they laugh at ideas like racism.
>>
>>83758258
>non-blacks and non-blacks will always be in a position above them for the simple fact that they are not black.

It's always been like that. Well in America that is.

White>Asian>Hispanic>>>>Light Skin Black>>>>>>>>Dark Skin Black
>>
>>83758291
To hammer the point home I just rung my mother and it went like this:
>Mom: Hello?
>Me: Hey mom you're a cunt and a bitch
>Mom: What?
>Me: You're a cunt and a bitch
>Mom: And you came out of this bitches cunt
>Me: ...Yeah shut-up
>Mom: *chuckle* So how are you? Did you just wake up?

So yeah, fuck you faggot.
>>
File: master race 7.jpg (146KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
master race 7.jpg
146KB, 1024x673px
>>83758077
what type of retarded history did you read
>>
>>83758357
White history.
>>
>>83757514
>literally jewing the jew
He must've gotten a real rush out of that
>>
>>83757899
>Guess I should be lucky my ancestors got to play those odds?

Yes, or else your entire people would still be living in mud huts and being used as slaves by Arabs who just castrated you and taught you nothing.
>>
>>83758206
>>83758357
>Only whites owned slaves
K
>>
>>83757899
your kangz sold slaves to the dutch who then brought them here
>>
>>83757514

damage control
fake
gay
>>
i'm watching right now and Ice Cube's about to come out. How cringe is it? Honestly don't want to see it if it's that bad/
>>
>>83758384
>Jews are responsible for everything. White people dindu nuffin
K
>>
>>83758322
>>83758346
>being proud of having a potty mouth

smhtbh
>>
>>83758327
That came later, besides it was mostly Bongs vs Frogs. Muricans were basically the Taliban in Russia vs US in Afghanistan.
>>
>>83758206

Jews were the #1 merchants Whites would buy slaves from on the African coasts

What you think Whites were going all the way into the jungles and shit to trap niggers? lol
>>
File: Fight.jpg (91KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Fight.jpg
91KB, 700x700px
Yawn. This is such boring bait.
>>
link to the michael eric dyson interview?
>>
>>83757514

>that long, drawn out, rambling rant about slavery, rape, violence, white guilt, 'teachable moments', wokeness, 'need some work to do', black history month, 'remember what you did, white people?'

absolutely soul-sucking. ice cube at least tried to set the mood back so there could be a chance for humor but she completely quashed it. people like that shouldn't be invited on comedy shows period.
>>
>>83757514
cringe
>>
>>83757514
>you sounded like a redneck trucket
oh look casual racism against working class whites by the chubby knuckledragging nigglet, how unsurprising. Yet we're supposed to take his fat rich ass seriously because his feefees got hurt
>>
Do you think if Maher wasn't a jew that he would still have his show?
>>
File: 1373082207209.png (446KB, 608x588px) Image search: [Google]
1373082207209.png
446KB, 608x588px
>>83758402
>probably thinks words > actions
>trying to shame his betters

shiggydiggy
>>
>>83758411
>Jews were the #1 merchants Whites would buy slaves from on the African coasts
[citation needed]
>>
>>83758401
>Jews dindu nuffin
KK
>>
American niggers should be grateful they didn't end up being slaves to the Arabs. Male slaves were castrated.
>>
Complaining about your ancestors being brought here as slaves being the root of your current problems is like if someone complained about their Irish ancestors toughing it out over there and them growing up in a beautiful landscape instead of in a shitty winter wonderland like Boston. Whether they were forced or not, it happened, fucking get over it and get on with your life.

Some people in the US treat black people like children, and as a result some black people act like children. But they're adults, so it leads to things that actually affect the rest of our lives. Children get offended at name calling. Children dwell on the past. Children freak out and burn down a random building when things don't go their way. Children want other people with differing opinions to be silenced.

And it's not even all black people, it's just some loud groups, but greater society treats it like it's everyone. And this leads to people like the white faggots on this board who get triggered at even the slightest hint of diversity. Yin and fucking yang. And the people in large eat it up that we infight like this because then we won't focus on them, the actual root of many problems.
>>
>>83757710
blacks hate jews bro
>>
>>83757899

only 1% of whites ever owned slaves. First slave owner was black. something like 70% of all slave owners were also jewish btw, unless you just count that as white
>>
>>83758346

holy fucking shit I can spell the wet dog and cheese from here. You must be one inbred looking motherfucker if that shit is actually accurate. Talk about redneck
>>
Slavery done by other races pales in comparison to how it was done by whites. There is an objective, scientifically measured difference between these kinds of slavery, and white slavery of blacks was far more awful than arabic slavery of blacks.
>>
>>83758411
Jews were just supplying Whites' demand for racism. They know what you want and they're selling it to you. Racism to whites is like crack for niggers. Why do you think Jews make blacked videos? Because they're pushing an agenda? Lol. The only agenda Jews have is shekels. They're selling blacked videos because that's what angry white people jerk off to
>>
>>83758412
Kek. That's pretty damn good for /pol/ humour.
>>
>>83758443
>probably thinks words > actions
it's not as bad as beating your mom, but it still makes you a chav

>trying to shame his betters
my betters would treat their mothers with more respect
>>
>>83758346
the only family ive seen talk to eachother like this was a family of drug addicts
>>
>>83758507
Great, I'm sure most rational people would agree. Now let's move on with our lives. Why does everyone have to live in the past? Doesn't the world keep fucking spinning?
>>
god i hate black people
>>
>>83758511

>jews maintaining and facilitating a racist system are somehow absolved from the racist nature of the system

Does not compute.
>>
File: 1494014548056.jpg (26KB, 643x558px) Image search: [Google]
1494014548056.jpg
26KB, 643x558px
>>83758401
They literally fucking are you idiot they're the ones who initiated the slave trade, you're just a fucking nigger singling out whites because YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGER
>>
The show will never be the same again after this, baka
fucking niggers ruin everything
>>
>>83758329
the sad thing is that white kids actually think it's cool to butcher the language and act like a subhuman animal
>>
>>83757514
Cube acting like a straight house nigga. How about getting on rappers for using that shit too. On some Thought Police bullshit.

Like cyber bullying only affects you if you let it.

>comedy should be politically correct
>comedy is funny
pick one and only one
>>
>>83758568
Prove it, faggot.
>>
>>83758339
what I'm saying is that black people are actively allowing that by trying to police that word.
>>
>>83758517
>>83758524
kek you guys must live in fancy pants mansions huh, getting to and from work on those white stallions of yours or maybe you need to get out more and meet new people
>>
File: Carl.png (210KB, 425x415px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.png
210KB, 425x415px
>There are words that some people are "allowed" to say, but that other people aren't "allowed" to say.
It's astounding that people actually discuss this in depth as if there's actually anything to even talk about. The whole idea is bullshit right from the ground floor.
>>
>pretending to be a nigger gets this many replies on /tv/

Even two years ago, that shit would have been rightfully ignored and seen for what it was: some fat white kid named Duncan or Spencer from the suburbs with a lame troll attempt.

What happened?
>>
>>83758607
shut up nigger
>>
>>83758607
niggers got 10,000 times worse now than they did before
>>
>>83758433
If it's against a specific subset of whites it's not racism, it's classism.
Notice how there is no seperate nigger word for rich blacks, poor blacks, middle class blacks, smart niggers, dumb niggers, etc.
Redneck isn't a racist term, but it is classist.
>>
>>83757899
The VAST majority of white Americans trace their roots to America in the 1910s and 1920s. Not 1830.
>>
>>83757514
>LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC WHITE BOY LIVES

>MAHER
>KIKE USE THE WORD NIGGER
>FAMOUS BLACK HUMILIATES IN SPEACH TO WHITES
>RETARDED NIGGFAG FROM /tv/ BLAMES WHITES

Man in the end, blacks not only are retarded but are the most racist shit ever and this is coming from a latino, not a white man, you OP are a nigger
>>
>>83757514

NIGGERS

Fucking worse than Jews n their fucking Holocaust...

You ppl should be thankful we took u frm nothing and cultured tou uncivilized swine

What have ur ppl brought to mankind besides.... penut butter

And EVERY.FUCKING.DAY yall BITCH and WINE

FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>>83758563
Nobody is being absolved of anything. I'm just saying they're making money off your stupid ass like they always did, and always will

Jews > White > Nigger

If you notice that Whites complaints about the Jews are the same complaints niggers have against whites.

>They tricked us!!
>>
>>83758596
Yeah. Maybe your family is the exception, but I bet the percentage of families where sons call their mothers "cunts" decreases as household income increases.
>>
>>83758597
Allowed is a tricky word.

You are allowed to call a random person a cunt but you'll have to deal with the consequences compared to you calling yourself a cunt.
>>
>>83758689
Maybe, but I believe you're correct
>>
>>83758667
Are you implying spics are not racist as fuck towards black people normally?
Dumb cartel nigger
>>
>>83757972

Nigger Mentality

Materialistic

Egotistical

Unresponsible

They think they can Own words

The fuck kinda retard thinks that
>>
>>83757514
This is why niggers don't belong in civiized society they think they're all that and they can't even run any country they put themselves in and the few that are ni poisitions of power ruin their own neighborhoods and cities. This guy was a literally criminal that most likely has a few dead on is name and he's telling Maher about a stupid joke. niggers are the most violent subhuman anti civilization race on the planet they're as bad as muslims.
>>
>>83758678
they bitch and drink wine?
>>
>>83757514
Bill Maher is a scheming jew pussy.

Ice Cube wrote Friday, that makes me respect him more than this kike.
>>
File: 375.jpg (383KB, 700x577px) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
383KB, 700x577px
>you attempted to white wash who was really enslaved
>goes out of her way to say that black women were more affected than men by his comment

Jesus christ, the shit about always trying to one up each other on oppression is true
>>
>>83757770
if you're referring to an incident that occurred while he was already famous I'm unaware of it but if you think he was actually actively gang banging before becoming a rapper you're out of your fucking mind, the only member of NWA that was actually about that life was eazy-e and he was just a low level crack dealer with some ties to some crip sets.
>>
QUESTION: How black does your skin have to be in order for you to have the ability to use the n-word?
>>
>Lebron James
>one of the most powerful people in the world

got a kek out of me
>>
>>83758771
Ice Cube probably stole that script from some Jew like Eddie Murphy stole Coming to America
>>
WOP WOP BAM BAM WHO LIKES A NIGGER
>>
>>83758804
you have to be so black you're magenta.
>>
>>83758804
I'm half black and only use it maliciously like "I hate being a nigger."
>>
>>83757603
Words with venom, words that bind, / Words used like weapons to cloud my mind. / I'm a person, I'm a man, but no matter how I try, / People just say, "Hey! There's that Nigger Guy." / Everywhere I go it's always the same, / Everyone just thinks of me as that one single name. / "Hey Nigger Guy!" "Nigger Guy!" "Hi Nigger Guy!" Stop! / Now go, call me Nigger Guy, fill me with your hate, / Try to bring me down, boop bop you're too late. / When will it end? Will there ever be a time / Where I can be thought of as more then just Nigger Guy? / Respect.
>>
>>83758106

Again.... nigger Mentality

>Sports are so important
>Put Ball thru Hole....omgz im a GOD

Not one can solve a fucking Algebra equation
>>
>>83757899

myate
>>
>>83757710
>>83757758
>>83758381
He did not. He clowned white liberal retards that watch the show. He did not call out any jewish people at all or mention the Israeli practice of essentially spaying/nuttering african immigrants OR mention the fact that most rap producers and people running the rap game screwing over the talent are jews or mention how jews would take advantage of blacks during segregation in black neighborhoods.

He didn't do anything at all. You goys need to wake the fuck up already.
>>
>>83758804
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Paper_Bag_Test
>>
File: 1494603768330.jpg (129KB, 614x767px) Image search: [Google]
1494603768330.jpg
129KB, 614x767px
>>83757710
>damn even blacks are turning their backs on JEWS
jews are white, of course black people hate them

that's why christians need to align themselves with jews, stand with israel against the impeding brown hordes in the third world and ghettos (which is the same thing when you think about it)
>>
>>83758696
This is a shit distinction. In what sense would somebody not be "allowed" to use a word then? Threat of imprisonment? Being preemptively lobotomized?
If your entire society is going to mob against you and try their damnest to ruin your life for using that word, then you're not being "allowed" to use it.
>>
File: samuelbirds.jpg (132KB, 640x662px) Image search: [Google]
samuelbirds.jpg
132KB, 640x662px
>>83757514
the only people who actually object to other races using the n word are white people who didn't grow up around a lot of black people and black people who didn't grow up around a lot of black people. Nigga just refers to a male similar to dude or bro while bitch is just another word for a woman like chick, neither is really polite but to claim that using nigga in that context is racist and white people should be unequivocally prohibited from its utterance is just stupid. White people from the hood use it they get what's called colloquially a "nigga pass" if you don't have a nigga pass with someone then don't use it. It's kind of like when you can call your friend a dick or a tool or something in a friendly way just breaking balls as a means of expressing comradery. I agree it's juvenile but claiming it's racist you're just trying to hard to seem down with the struggle.
>>
File: jeezay.jpg (57KB, 628x353px) Image search: [Google]
jeezay.jpg
57KB, 628x353px
In the words of Young Jeezy:

"Fuck niggas, bitches too, all I see are these figures."
>>
File: 1401818988370.webm (3MB, 728x936px) Image search: [Google]
1401818988370.webm
3MB, 728x936px
>>83758941
What is it with Jewesses and humongous tits?
>>
>>83758961
this.
>>
File: sex_machine.jpg (67KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
sex_machine.jpg
67KB, 500x750px
>>83758982
I don't know man but them bitches be lookin good
>>
File: 1495520402713.jpg (130KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495520402713.jpg
130KB, 640x640px
>>83758982
the chosen race, obviously
>>
Quick, can Chinese and Arabs say nigger?
>>
I love how all you racists just associate him with rapping cause he's black. You guys know he's also been an actor for a while now right?
>>
>>83759065
Chink here

nigger nigger spic kike haji abu dabi wasabi
>>
>>83759065
>Quick, can Chinese and Arabs say nigger?
everyone can
>>
>>83759089
He became famous as a rapper you double nigger
>>
>>83757514
When you go to your favorite fast food restaurant and there is 400lb baboo-nisha behind the counter with a sloth like demeanor that makes zombies like marathon runners but still manages to have an attitude problem just the same. Your just filled with so much disgust, a fucking robot would get your order right if you said it backwards but they can't do a single task like leave some condiment off a sandwich.
>>
>>83759089
yo hol up
*smacks lips*
now you be sayin
*smokes crack*
we's actors now and shiet?
>>
File: Vayntrub.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Vayntrub.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>83758941
>>83758982
>>83759052
As a proud Aryan man I stand against the Jewess's wily vixenry. For though she may appear comely, one must always remember that their burns within her an insatiable desire that cannot be quenched until every last Goyische male is crushed beneath her heel. Stay vigilant men of /tv/ and be not ensnared by her alluring seductions!
>>
>>83758955
>In what sense would somebody not be "allowed" to use a word then? Threat of imprisonment? Being preemptively lobotomized?
Pretty much. That's basically how free speech works with a few details added here and there.

>If your entire society is going to mob against you and try their damnest to ruin your life for using that word, then you're not being "allowed" to use it.
But you are allowed to use it and there are no legal consequences. You can't force others to have or not have a certain reaction. It doesn't make any sense.

You are perfectly allowed to call every women you encounter a dirty cunt, just like society is and should be perfectly allowed to exclude you on the basis of it, since they wouldn't perceive you as a desirable member of said society. Most people simply don't want to interact with people they perceive as negative, forcing them to do it, is pretty insane.

As an even simpler example, say you have a rude customer in your store that calls you a cracker and your mother a fat whore, why would you be forced to deal with that person?
>>
>>83758969
>all I see are these figures
More like Young Jeewzy.
>>
>>83757514
>Red-neck Bill Maher
Bill Maher is a big city Jew, blackboi.
>>
>>83759065

Arabs can only say nigger if it's preceded by the word sand.
>>
>>83757514
I HEARD PAYBACK'S A MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>83759168
I'd gladly let her crush me beneath her heel
>>
>>83759306
>>
>>83758666
Letting in c*ntinental fucking shits was a mistake.

Anglosphere forever.
>>
>>83757770
Cube was literally a straight-laced college kid studying architecture in Arizona before he returned to Cali to join NWA.
>>
>>83758103
>ice cube's been a house nigga since friday
This, for real. As if he could ever even pretend at saying what Bill Maher said hurt black people collectively after the shit he's done.
>>
Bill Maher should have been fired anyway, fuck him

If a conservative said that, they would be fired in a heartbeat
>>
>>83757514
Let me guess. "Ice Cube" doesn't call out kikes. He pretends Bill Maher is white. #WOKE
>>
>>83758696
Maher actually called himself a nigger though.
>>
>>83759415
Who's gonna fire him? It's Bill Maher Show
>>
Why do black people act like white and black people TODAY are somehow related to slavery that happened 400 years ago or some shit? Black people today weren't the ones enslaved, and white people today aren't the ones that enslaved black people back then. Everyone from that period is dead, the slaves and the slave owner people.
>>
>>83759503
Meanwhile, slavery continues where it was started, in Africa. Yet, no one bats an eye.
>>
File: youo.png (115KB, 345x278px) Image search: [Google]
youo.png
115KB, 345x278px
>>83757899
>>
>>83758653
>Notice how there is no seperate nigger word for rich blacks
Isn't that pretty much what 'house nigger' is?
>>
>>83757514
WE FINNA KILL SOME CRACKERS TONIGHT
>>
>>83757514
ice cube is a poser, always has been always will be
>>
File: 2074458fh048-white-lotus.jpg (54KB, 750x540px) Image search: [Google]
2074458fh048-white-lotus.jpg
54KB, 750x540px
>>83757514
Maher can't be racist
>>
>>83758507
Yes, the Arabs had the good sense to castrate their slaves so they couldn't reproduce and whine endlessly 150 years after being emancipated/
>>
>>83759474
HBO
>>
>>83759528
Actually it popped back up in Africa after it was free from colonial rule.

really cook my almonds
>>
>>83759551
Notice how you're still using the word "nigger".
What do you call a rich white guy? What do you call a poor white guy? What do you call a middle class white guy? Usually it's all different things. "Honkey" and "Cracka" are universal but they are weak shit
Honestly I've taken to using "racist" as a slur against white people. Even /pol/ types seem to get offended by it.
>>
>>83759451
Which still boils down to perception of others which determines the consequences.

You're allowed to masturbate to ponies which doesn't harm anyone but it will be still suboptimal for your social and professional life if it comes out. Same with using an offensive word, even to yourself. Just see how /pol/ bitches about white people making white of white people.

Context can help a lot. I doubt someone like Tarantino or someone with a history of supporting civil rights like Sanders would get the same flak.

>>83759503
The after effects still established most crackers into better position than more niggers. Your life is likely to be easier and the society more bent for you, if your grandgrandgrandgrandgrand parents were of a better social class than of someone who was a slave.

Besides, it's not like crackers stopped being horrible to niggers afterwards.
>>
>>83759170
>Pretty much. That's basically how free speech works with a few details added here and there.
No, that's how the first amendment works. Free speech is a concept that transcends not being imprisoned. It's can be that, but it can also be a cultural value where we agree that people should generally be allowed to say what they think without having their livelihood destroyed and being ostracized, and black people don't have any sense of that cultural value.
>>
>this guy lecturing someone else on being politically correct when making art

thats rich
>>
>>83759607
>racist as a slur
You do realize the only people this would be offended by that are not racists. If i'm gonna hate niggers, I hate them, what the fuck would I care if you called me racist?
>>
>>83758346
You sound like an inbred degenerate faggot.
>>
>>83759607
Racist is a slur against white people, and white people exclusively. White people had better start owning it if they don't want to be completely under its power forever.
>>
>>83759614
That literally has nothing to do with slavery. If your life is shit and your future family's life is shit it's their fault. White people choosing to hate black people has nothing to do with slavery from years ago, its their own opinions based off of their own experiences with them.
>>
>>83759662
Being called a racist publicly could be very damaging, retard. It sucks but that's how our backwards society acts.
>>
>>83758346
That's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>83759614
>life is likely to be easier and the society more bent for you

Like how Asians do so well in the US(or literally any non white race, except blacks)
>>
>>83759631
>Free speech is a concept that transcends not being imprisoned.
Where did you get that idea?

>but it can also be a cultural value where we agree that people should generally be allowed to say what they think
That's your personal interpretation of it. The whole idea about free speech (and reasons for it) was to protect you from the state/church when you had an opinion.

>without having their livelihood destroyed and being ostracized
This is where you go from your own speech to how others should react to it. That's not how any of this works. You can say whatever you want but you can't force people to agree to it. If they don't agree with what you say strongly enough, they don't want to do anything with you. It's perfectly natural and normal.

Would you want to recruit a toddler as the main scientist for your space programs or would you perceive him as mentally incompetent for the task (as how normal people see racists and the likes)
>>
>>83759688
I don't think you're aware of the state of more than 70% of this country, if you walked into my neighborhood calling me racists, my neighbors would call the cops and report an "uppity nigger" then you'd be shot, by either Rob, Tod or the Officer named Bob.
>>
>>83759716
While society isn't bent for Asians as it is for crackers, it doesn't discriminate against them either sans some brief moments in WW2.

The situation of niggers in US of A is more similar to Palestinians in Israel, just with literally centuries of oppression and hatred instead of couple decades.
>>
File: 1458878650390.png (203KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1458878650390.png
203KB, 499x499px
So black people are culturally appropriating "nigger" from white people
>>
>>83759666
Satan trips is correct. Racist is a fundamentally anti-white word
>>
>>83757514

Don't really understand why whites are so upset blacks want to "take back" the word nigger. Let them call themselves that shit, fuck em.
>>
>>83758190
>>83758346
It's great you have rapport with your mom, not sure what you're trying to prove

I know for a fact not all blacks are as retarded about the word nigger as Ice-T is being. Nice how he's there to speak for black people and accept House Nigger Maher's apology.
>>
>>83759797
>Centuries of oppression and hatred
>couple decades

Ummm, you sure you don't have that backwards?
>>
File: weebey.jpg (36KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
weebey.jpg
36KB, 600x585px
>>83759809
>>
>>83759797
We should agree to mutually separate, you are saying fundamentally, the meta-physics of America is broken, due to diversity
>>
>>83759797
That doesn't explain how literally every other race have been able to for the most part do well in this country. Even Muslims are doing well in the US.
>>
>>83757899
nice bait and dubs, friendo
>>
>>83759631
Actually First Amendment literally just means the government can't suppress speech or print they don't like. There are exceptions like the leftish favorite "FIRE in a theater" or libel/slander, but if a text or words spoken do NOT meet these narrow definitions they are free to be spoken.

1st amendment could be narrowly interpreted as defense of bad speech; speech that no one wants to hear.
>>
>>83758190
i fucking love you aussies
>>
>>83759809
Yea, but Whites stole "Nigger" from the spanish.
Latin word for Black is "Negro"
>>
File: I Truly See.jpg (52KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
I Truly See.jpg
52KB, 247x248px
>>83759919
>>
>>83759738
>Where did you get that idea?
The fact that free speech and the first amendment aren't the same thing.

>That's your personal interpretation of it. The whole idea about free speech (and reasons for it) was to protect you from the state/church when you had an opinion.
And now it needs protecting from corporations who think it's appropriate to fire people for saying controversial things on Twitter from the comfort of their own home. And people who want to conflate the first amendment with free speech to say it only applies to the state and can never have any application outside of not being arrested are helping the corporations in that fight.

>This is where you go from your own speech to how others should react to it. That's not how any of this works.
Individuals can do what they want. Companies can't. We've already declared that companies have no right to exclude customers on the basis of skin color, sexual orientation, or religion, which individuals in their homes can do. So we're willing to grant that companies don't have all the rights that persons do, and that recognition should be extended to politics as well.
>>
>>83758201
That's a trans woman, baby.
>>
>>83759919
>Spainiards aren't white
>>
>>83759904
The first amendment and free speech are not identical things.
>>
File: image.png (16KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 420x420px
>>83759797

t. Nigger.
>>
>>83759890
Because there is less effort against them doing so. Murica is anti nigger, not anti non white. That said, the ghetto culture that evolved out of it there doesn't help negros for sure.
>>
>>83759943
>and that recognition should be extended to politics as well
The others don't affect the bottomline while having someone with crazy political opinions hurts your business. Do you want to force companies to accept boycotts?
>>
>>83760054
African immigrants do substantially better than American whites
>>
its a complicated issue. dont know what to say, but racists are fucking retarded.

sidenote: everyone is a little racist its in our tribal tendencies to trust those more who look like us and be weary of those who are different. but to be an educated person in 2017 and still "hate all blacks" is dumb as fuck and a waste of time and energy.
>>
File: 1471296379519.jpg (15KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1471296379519.jpg
15KB, 300x256px
>>83759989
The 1st Amendment is the legal enshrinement of free speech

A person can regulate speech on their property if they want. If you come into my kitchen don't think I'm going to let you espouse Marxist platitudes.
>>
File: 1468453876866.jpg (10KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
1468453876866.jpg
10KB, 299x299px
>>83757514

not a fan of Ice Cube, but I'm just happy that Maher got treated like a bitch throught the whole segment.
>>
>>83760054
As someone just posted, even African Immigrants to better than African Americans.

Could it be that we simply have to accept that slave trade brought the worst of the worst of them, concentrating a truly inferior class of "human," just like Australian whites.
>>
>>83760115
Got any sauce for that?
>>
>>83760115
Yeah because they are not niggers
>>
>>83760174
http://www.atlnightspots.com/african-immigrants-have-the-highest-academic-achievement-in-the-us/
>>
>>83760102
>The others don't affect the bottomline
That's patently fucking false and you know it. There's plenty of times in history when someone being a certain color or a certain gender would have been enough to drive away business.

>Do you want to force companies to accept boycotts?
If companies can't fire people for expressing their politics outside of work, then boycotts would be fundamentally useless. Nobody sane would publicly pressure a company to do something illegal, because it's a waste of time.
>>
>>83760137
>The 1st Amendment is the legal enshrinement of free speech
No, the first amendment specifically ensures that the state cannot punish its citizens for exercising their speech. It's something that follows free speech, but it's not the be all or end all.
>>
File: 1473521800785.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1473521800785.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>83757899
>>
>>83757514
he's a hypocrite for thinking he can get away with it while bitching and moaning about Paula Dean saying it in private 30 years ago after she got robbed by a black man
>>
>>83760221
>There's plenty of times in history when someone being a certain color or a certain gender would have been enough to drive away business.
History being the key. Most of these laws are modern. Wendys got the flak for their anti gay marriage stance, though with limited financial effects. The benefits are hard to quantify but it's hard to argue against Applel or Starbucks presenting themselves as progressive not helping them with their bottomline.

>If companies can't fire people for expressing their politics outside of work, then boycotts would be fundamentally useless.
Boycott are not always about an effect on the company in question. Take anti fur stuff and vegetarianism. Most people simply would be uncomfortable supporting a company that employs KKK members in their key positions and would switch to competitors if they exist.
>>
>>83757514
>I accept your apology
Who the fuck does he think he is exactly?
>That's our word now
WE WERD NOW
>>
>>83760174
>>83760200

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-
>>
>>83760255
You're right even though you didn't actually refute my point.

Obviously the fundamental, metaphysical right to free speech as we understand it comes before 1st Amendment. Legal system is the application of philosophical ideas.
>>
>>83760200
>http://www.atlnightspots.com/african-immigrants-have-the-highest-academic-achievement-in-the-us/
>In an an**ysis
Kek.

Though the explanation is pretty simple.

>>83760382
That article actually explains the reason. With native population you're stuck with what you got. With immigrants you can pick the best and ignore the rest.
>>
>>83757899
Shut up porch monkey.
>>
>>83757514
That's how it had to be. If Ice Cube had gone on and been like, "NAW, IT'S ALL GOOD," everyone would have given Ice Cube endless shit and not "forgiven" Bill Maher.
>>
>>83760358
>Most people simply would be uncomfortable supporting a company that employs KKK members in their key positions and would switch to competitors if they exist.
And those competitors, if they're large enough, would almost certain have KKK members employed too. Or neo-nazis, or radical feminists, or trans activists, or PETA members, or people who believe whites are the creation of an evil black scientist named Yakub, or anyone else. Every business with 100 people will undoubtedly have undesirable people employed somewhere. They'll just have to live with it, and judge them based on job performance, and everyone else will just have to live with people they disagree with being employed and making money too.
>>
>>83758148
A slave who worked indoors inside the comfortable master's house while other slaves dropped dead toiling in the fields
>>
>>83757899
go back? i'll pay for your ticket as well.
>>
TFW neither side is right.
>>
>>83757514

as some guy in a podcast said you can keep using the word nigger if you wish and express your free speech shit,
just don't cry like a bitch when Tyrone chimps out and pummels you for using it.
>>
Whitey BTFO
>>
>>83760603
>just don't cry like a bitch when Tyrone chimps out and pummels you for using it.
Meanwhile, Tyrone cries like a bitch when Bill Maher says 'nigger' once.
>>
>>83757899
go drown faggot
>>
>>83759168
>germans
>aryan
>>
Which retarded side ITT shall I side with?
>>
>>83760603
Don't cry like a bitch, but also use all legal recourse available to you.

Giving barbaric behavior a pass because you perceive them as barbaric people is not ok.
>>
>>83760719

the niggers appear to have the high ground
>>
>>83760719
America is tearing itself apart.

Sit back and enjoy.
>>
Then don't use the word at all holy fucking shit someone needs to teach black people what the Streisand effect is. Also LeBron James being the most influential person in the world? Fucking jej, sure to little nigs that play hoops all-day.
>>
>>83758507
You're talking shit m8
>>
File: 1457771075359.jpg (104KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457771075359.jpg
104KB, 640x960px
>>83757514
>6 minutes of chimp noises
>>
>>83760506
Most wouldn't be too open about it. Besides most don't care if some low level worker is an idiot, it's having idiots in relevant positions that's a problem.

If the janitor of your university is a a KKK PETA member it doesn't affect you much unless he preaches his bullshit, if a professor is, there is a huge chance that his views would have bigger effects.
>>
>>83757514
Why does he always look like he just smelled a fart?
>>
That video was just... I'm really holding back here.

Look, I'm sorry, but niggers are ignorant and stupid. Fuck. Sorry, it had to be said. NIGGERS just shut up and listen you stupid childish retards
>>
>>83759168

10/10 quality post
>>
>>83760994
>if a professor is, there is a huge chance that his views would have bigger effects.
What the fuck are you on about? There are college degrees like women's studies that are all about training people to be political activists, of course professors are permitted to be political, and even radically political.
>>
>be hardcore rapper
>cry when a white fag says nigger
It's fake all of it.
>>
>>83757514
>it's a knife word
So I just have to use a word to hurt a grown man?!
That's how niggers cuck themselves.
Niggers like ice cube have grandfathers that were never familiar with slavery and they still bitch about it even though they rich.
>>
>>83759614
>The after effects still established most crackers into better position than more niggers

No, the previous 100,000 years of evolution is what did that. Slavery is not the reason blacks are dumb violent and prone to criminal behavior.
>>
>I'm rich and I'm famous, I'm on, I'm dangerous
>I came wit that language, it's mad, it's brainless
>You study at Cambridge, I'm fuckin' yo main bitch
>>
>>83758469

Nobody cares. Go away.
>>
>>83758481
>First slave owner was black
so?
>70% of all slave owners were also jewish
proof?
>>
File: 1497077690828.jpg (6KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1497077690828.jpg
6KB, 250x182px
Don't you fucking DARE speak to me that way, SLAVE.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON ICE CUBE

Shut the fuck up, you livestock! You piece of farming equipment!

GET ON ALL FOURS, NIGGER! Do not walk on two legs! You are not human! Get on all fours!
>>
>thats our word now
>nigger was literally invented by white people
>>
File: 1496614038133.gif (2MB, 350x235px) Image search: [Google]
1496614038133.gif
2MB, 350x235px
He was hinting at Maher comparing himself to a House Nigger
>>
>not okay to make fun of black people
>ok to call him a trailer trash redneck to his face

???
>>
>>83761077
>women's studies
Is just a specific branch of sociology with others bits mixed in. Generally people get is a minor and the jobs got nothing to do with muh activism, although obviously more politically aware people tend to care more about activism.

>of course professors are permitted to be political
If it doesn't have a negative effect as some views would objectively have. Say a sexist professor. Or one who doesn't "believe" in basics like evolution.
>>
>black people still trying to ride the boat of guilt because their ancestors were slaves
you're not slaves any more, your parents werent slave neither were your grandparents.
nobody owns you
stop complainin you retard
>>
>>83761191
Yes. That's why he said "now". As in it is no longer theirs.
>>
>>83761303
Interesting insight. I'll get this message to Mr. Cube right away!
>>
>>83759408
kek this

he's a babyface
>>
>>83757899
so this is all it takes to bait /pol/ these days huh
>>
>we wuz slaves

serious get over it far worse things have happened in history to other groups
>>
>>83761419
It takes a lot less effort than that, buddy.
>>
>>83757770
>>83759408
This

People call him a good actor for a reason. He never was a banger or hustleman. Just a storyteller. His first interviews he's really shy and timid too
>>
>>83758086
He's been a Muslim for years now. He hates jews so much, Nazi's congratulated him.
>>
>>83761261
Sociology is pretty much just political activism now, too. Colleges have become completely politicized zombies that are catering to consumers rather than students proper, which is why all the kids at Evergreen can throw a campus wide shit fit and scream at their teachers without getting kicked out.
>>
>>83759919
>doesn't know Spain is in Europe
>>
bill literally had a black preacher on today lecturing about white privilege

the damage control is hysterical
>>
>>83760133

You admit that tribal tendencies adaptive and then say we need to be educated out of our own survival instincts and that it's "retarded" to think otherwise?

Why do you trust Harvard rather than hundreds of thousands of years of accumulated natural selection?
>>
Ice Cube was personally enslaved? I feel so bad for him!
>>
>>83760455
That means American niggers are dumb and that's a fact of life. It's nobody's fault that they're shit at life
>>
>>83760770
Well they are up in the trees after all
>>
>>83757899
The people who sold slaves to America were Jews and African Worlords. It wasn't white people, and Lincoln even offered to send them all back with some money, but some Jew got in his ear and told him not to.
>>
>>83757865

yea, which opens him up to being wrong. He should have shrugged it off.

This "our word" bullshit only maintains racial disparity. Either everyone or no one should be allowed to say it.
>>
>>83758068

funny you say cunt, this is a sexist swear word we let men use and womens groups dont rally behind banning it.
>>
File: 1494584250543.gif (695KB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494584250543.gif
695KB, 472x360px
>>83757514
>(((Bill Maher)))
>white
>>
>>83761694
>but some Jew got in his ear and told him not to.

That's a weird way of saying "got shot in the head"
Btw, Boothe wasn't a Jew
>>
File: 1496574503366.jpg (47KB, 490x654px) Image search: [Google]
1496574503366.jpg
47KB, 490x654px
>>83757899
If there's one thing you niggers and I can agree on, it's that you should have never been brought here.
>>
>>83761816
This was obviously before he was killed you moron. Lincoln wanted to send all the slaves back to Africa, but the kikes kiked him into keeping them around.
>>
Ideas are public domain. No one can "own" a word. Only the (((thought police))) will try to do that.
>>
>>83758077
When you enslave people that look like you, you treat them better.

Slavery under white Americans was way worse than black slavery. Black slavery wasn't about removing their ability to be human, it was about free labor from a loser.

It's basically how we treat poor people or factory workers. They weren't cutting off foots and dehumanizing in the same fashion
>>
File: yourewelcome.jpg (63KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
yourewelcome.jpg
63KB, 500x485px
>>83757899
>>
>>83761915
>thinks black kangz and quanes were sold into slavery
Nigger, America got sold the worst African stock imaginable. Literally psychopaths, mass murderers and village idiots.
>>
>>83761915
Where did this niggerish line of rhetoric get started. and why am I not surprised it's never accompanied by any evidence?
>>
>>83761431
ice cube was never a slave though.

that sheboon on set with them, however, might've been.
>>
>>83761915
HAHAHA HE STILL BELIEVES THIS RETARDED MEME, LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HThBfvy2o-U
Take a good look you fucking retard this shit still goes on today, when Europeans ended the slave trade by law they had to go into Africa and stop that shit at the root because they kept trying to shill their captives onto sailors.

>LE EVIL WHITEY, BLACKS TREATED THEY SLAVES BETTER

You're a fucking dumbass.
>>
where do you torrent now. I want to watch the whole episode. I have HBO but i dont think they upload it straight away
>>
>>83761998
Sounds like the average white guy who got shipped to Murica from Europe too. At least with Straya we stopped pretend it.
>>
>>83761844
You got proofs, dipshit?
>>
File: Averagewhitemale.jpg (41KB, 359x290px) Image search: [Google]
Averagewhitemale.jpg
41KB, 359x290px
>>83762052
Not everyone can be a Hemsworth aussie master race (PBUH)
>>
>>83758880
he is an entertainer, essentially a clown, of course he puts his material gain before politics. doesn't mean he isn't aware of the jews and their malpractices, just means he doesn't care enough to stand up to it.
>>
What words are white peoples only?
>>
>>83757514
this whole thing seems like it was arranged with ice box and the lady with the abnormally large jaw specifically to scold maher for what he said, in order for this to blow over quicker. i don't find this genuine at all
>>
>>83762215
successful, happy, family, wealth, etc.
>>
>>83762215
cracka. it's our word now.
>>
>>83757899

And guess who sold you people into slavery
>>
his argument was literally "muh feelings"
>>
>>83762338
Cracka is such a weak insult.
>>
what percentage of niggers can actually trace their family history back to salves? what percentage of while people in the united states can trace their family history back to owning slaves, or having even been in this country before slavery was abolished?

i personally know my grandparents on both sides immigrated to america from europe well after the civil war, so I find any sort of white guilt due slavery especially non-applicable to me. even if i did have family that owned slaves, i can't imagine feeling any sort of guilt because I didn't do it, personally.

this millionaire who calls himself ice cube is crying about a magic evil word and oppression. nothing changed in. 25 years? let's just pretend a nog didn't serve two terms as president.

god i hate liberals and niggers so much.
>>
>>83761998
They were on death row in Africa basically waiting to be executed. It's amusing how ungrateful African Americans are to their white saviors.
>>
>>83762392
Dude, they will spin it to "your family took advantage on the institutional racism with their white privilege that was in practice in America when they came".

It's always groups against groups. Even when the groups is all wrong. Like, what the hell did my nordic ancestors have to do with the slave trade?
>>
>>83762384
it's actually not an insult. cracka was what the slaves called the guy with the whip
>>
>>83762468
i know, but i don't fall for the original sin of white privledge meme either. all white privedge means is the benefits of a group of people generally behaving civilized and intelligently.

i know i wasn't handed anything in life and worked for what little i do have, so again i won't be convinced of magical white privledge making my life easier.

the only examples i ever hear that are real are when people bring up shit like cab drivers picking up white guys but ignoring niggers

this is due to the fact that as a whole white men aren't causing problems for drivers when niggers are. it's a benefit of being civilized and not something anyone can make me feel guilty for.

it's like niggers want whites to apologize because they continuously ruin their own reputation in society.
>>
>>83762384
I actually feel good when darkies say cracka, it's funny and it makes me imagine cracking their niggers asses with a bull whip.
>>
>>83757514
>dat beaten look on mahers face

HAHAHAHAHA

He's clearly annoyed and wants to tell them to STFU.
>>
>>83762392
a big chunk of his millions were made off of normalizing that word to millions of suburban white kids. he talks about how some white people are too familiar. he's hugely responsible for that. i mean he got his start in a group with the word in the group's name. he's a hypocrite who sold out years ago. for all his beef over that jew who ruined NWA, he never had any problem steppin and fetchin for their shekels in all those goofy Hollywood comedies he made.
i agree with this >>83762313. he's doing what his masters are telling him to.
>>
>>83762533
>it's like niggers want whites to apologize because they continuously ruin their own reputation in society.

ice cube is actually a perfect example of this. he made a career putting out gangster rap and glorifying violence and crime and contributed to ruining his own people's culture and promoting criminal activity, all the while bitching about how police treat niggers.

so it's like he promotes niggers to be criminals but then gets mad when cops react accordingly?

it's all so nonsensical and i really wish ice cube or someone with similar retarded opinions would debate their shit on a real open forum with someone who isn't scared of them.
>>
what was this sparked by? what did Bill say?
>>
>>83762603
nigger, the unspeakable word

you can't say that unless you're a nigger yourself, then it's ok.
>>
>>83757514

The more they bitch about...

Muh slavery

Muh word

Muh ride

Muh hoes

Muh materialistic lifestyle

Gimmie gimmie gimmie

The Less i Respect theyre

-Music
-Art
-Sports
...anything they make now has no message...even less Meaning

You ppl need to reset your priorities

What have you brought to mankind or civilization as a whole??...really think about this.

>Um juss sayn how uh fill
>>
>>83762603
he was talking to a Nebraska senator on his show who invited him visit the state and work in the corn fields there. Bill responded by saying he was more of a house nigger.
>>
>>83762024
>LE EVIL WHITEY, BLACKS TREATED THEY SLAVES BETTER
Sure, sure, now they don't even bother to enslave them or imprison them it's just tire necklace.
>>
>>83761694
>Whites just bought millions of slaves and provided incentives with guns and trade goods

Blacks learned how to be dindus from their fucking masters. Sick of white people.
>>
File: 1494899488156.jpg (34KB, 318x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494899488156.jpg
34KB, 318x351px
>>83757899
Top tier bait. Must be nice collecting (You)s from knee-jerk triggered retards.
>>
yeah im sure the average nigga can relate to fucking sell out ice cube. thanks for standing up for everyone here's your check.
>>
File: 1493670497351.jpg (27KB, 481x506px) Image search: [Google]
1493670497351.jpg
27KB, 481x506px
I'm black, but I've never experienced racism.
If I haven't been affected by racism why should I feel mad about a word used to put down my ancestors, when I didn't go through what they did?
>>
Amazing how much things can change in 50 years
>>
>>83759031

>posts picture of a chestlet
>>
The one smart thing Arabs did was castrate their slaves.

Whites grow attached to their pets, let them breed, let them grow old. Dumb fucks.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.