[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That FUCKING Soundtrack >tfw will never watch the Bank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6838.jpg (413KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6838.jpg
413KB, 1024x768px
>That FUCKING Soundtrack
>tfw will never watch the Bank Robbery scene for the first time ever again

Will The Dark Knight EVER be topped?
>>
'no'
>>
the dark knight returns is better

fact
>>
>>83756124
uuuu
>>
>>83756011
>tfw heath ledger was a druggie idiot
We could have had a live action dark knight returns. or maybe nolan wouldn't have been completely burned out by his bestie od'ing and would have made more movies.
> we'll never see bale's batman react to superman popping up
>>
BvS had better soundtrack and a better Batman.
>>
>>83756011
Probably not tbqh. /tv/ contrarians will never admit it, but Nolan made capekino
>>
>>83756011
it's such a great movie. it's a got damn shame that people memed it to death and that TDKR is so fucking terrible
>>
>you will never be on the edge of your seat for the first time watching the boat scene and not reading the wikipedia article before watching the movie and being spoiled like you do in every movie you watch now
>>
>>83756011
>>83756124
Both are overrated. Batman Begins is better. TDK suit is still cool, though.
>>
>>83757688
I rewatched them recently and I agree. Batman Begins is unmitigated kino the whole way through, although Scarecrow ends up being a pretty weak villain overall. The Dark Knight is too long, the Joker gets boring by the time you're halfway through the movie and Twoface is the best thing in the movie, but only for the 15 minutes he's in it.
>>
TDK, The Incredibles, and maybe Batman Begins
>>
What's up with all the cringey attempts at humor in Nolan's Batman movies?
>>
>>83756011
While not actually TDK related, i'm surprised Ramires didnt reveal Dent's fall or at least was mentioned being bribed by Gordon, i mean she sent both of them to death, you would think after getting a beat up from him that corrupt cunt wouldnt stay quiet without some incentive.
>>
>>83756124
Slightly. Probably.

>>83756474
Hey, it gave us all the Bane memes. And there is no way Nolan would touch something as silly as Superman.

>>83757386
It was good for a capeshit movie but no were near as impactful.
>>
>>83757688
>Batman Begins is better
If that's the case they're all worse than Snyder's films because I watched Batman Begins yesterday while being thoroughly unimpressed when it comes to everything.
>>
>>83758871
"no!"
>>
No

Its just too good of a capeshit movie, its transcends the genre.
>>
>>83758971
The opera scene had potential. That specific part was nice.
>>
>>83756011
Still the only legit capekino to be made. And that was mainly because it was more about being an action thriller than it was about capeshit.
>>
Are people who love this movie the same people who love superhero films in general? It's ok, but there's something really off about it. I certainly dint think it's close to an all time great. The entire trilogy is quite weak.
>>
It's a movie about a billionaire who dresses up as a bat and assaults criminals and cartoonish villains. Capeshit isn't meant to be serious
>>
>>83756011
>tfw people are impressed with zimmer's score

He literally had violins ostinato for 4 hours, farted into a trombone, hit a bass key on a synthesizer and let a 4 year old hit a timpany for 2 hours.

Somehow he didnt come out with a single thing sounding like a melody, and yet autists are like "Oh yeah, best music eber. It doesnt distract. 10/10. GOAT. It lifts the movie without stepping on its toes".

Shut the fuck up. Its terrible music on its own that you would never have listened to without the accompanying visuals. Just because some sound designer made it sync up to the movie doesnt mean the music is any good.
>>
>a dark knight starts playing
>feel like a god

https://youtu.be/94TAFSMdkvk
>>
Ben Affleck is Batman,

Christian Bale is & forever will be The Dark Knight.
>>
>>83756011
Do people actually think this movie's soundtrack was even above average?
>>
>>83756011
>Will The Dark Knight EVER be topped?
I personally consider BB as good or probably better.

And no I won't be topped for a long time, because to get an amazing film, you need a decent director with vision, a good script, and people working that focus in achieve that vision.

The problem is most movies now focus in universe bullshit and to blend with each other to push for the big blockbuster assemble cast. Movies like Deadpool, Logan, WW and even GotG showed us that when you develop movies closer to be "standalone projects" they can work the best, so as long as executives manage the movies, and universes exist, there is very little hope left.
>>
>>83759092
>>83759240
Go on then, suggest 5 movies with better soundtrack. Preferably no Zimmer to make a point.
>>
>>83759076
Says increasingly nervous mouseshill for the 7th time.
>>
>>83756124
second post best post

TDKR is objectively a better film
>>
>>83759210
>Christian Bale is & forever will be The Dark Knight.
He looks and sounds like a cocksucker. Nolan's writing is unintentionally funny. "but he's realistic bro!"

"No!"
>>
>>83759277
They're just contrarian marvelfags. Zimmer scores are great. Is he doing Dunkirk aswell?
>>
Three of a kind, let's do this.
That's it, three guys?
Two guys on the roof. Every guy is an extra share. Five shares is plenty.
Six shares, don't forget the guy who planned the job.
He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice. I know why they call him Oscar Winner Heath Ledger.
>>
>>83759240
>>83759092
Can you even hum it? No, it's not memorable. Spider-Man on the other hand had such a great, powerful and emotional score.

https://youtu.be/qZcpzkwCTXs
>>
>>83759333
I can't remember Spider-Man's soundtrack after all these years. I am about to listen. Might make me cry like Kevin Smith since I am a shitty failure of a man.
>>
>>83759333
What an absurd metric of quality. Zimmer's scores for Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman are character traits now.
>>
Batman Begins > The Dark Knight Rises > The Dark Knight
>>
>>83759372
Most folks hate Wonder Woman's. Bodaciousness paired with war is somehow a foreign concept to numales.
>>
>>83759358
I always get teary at 1:25. I couldn't even stand what Horner made of the new movies. Literal shit.

https://youtu.be/ljWrrDRt6GY
>>
>>83759407
>Most folks hate
Source?
>>
>>83759277
Not that anon but.

-The good, the bad and the ugly
-2001: Space Odissey
-Star Wars
-The magnificent seven
-Singing in the rain
>>
>>83759450
Buddy I'm not gonna hunt down pages. Trust me a lot of people have bitched about Wonder Woman's electric """"guitar"""".
>>
File: IMG_0307.jpg (36KB, 342x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.jpg
36KB, 342x345px
I dont even think of Nolans trilogy as capeshit because it's top fucking quality.
>>
>>83759278
No, I've liked other DC films. First two Chris Reeve Supermans pretty much created the genre of capeshit going into big budget cinema. But those movies had an appropriate level of seriousness for what their genre was. TDK is trying to be a serious film but without a serious premise.

Take Two Face, for example. For the first two hours of the he's just Harvey Dent. We see his motivations, his dark side, his coin, it's clear they were trying to tell his backstory and make him a tragic character. But then at the end he goes on a killing spree, after escaping from a hospital about to be blown up, the day after he had half his face burnt to pieces. He simply wouldn't be in the physical condition to go around and do such things. He probably wouldn't be conscious, let alone crashing cars and tracking down and murdering people.

Now of course this can be explained by "It's a fucking comic book movie, don't take it so seriously". But that's my point.
>>
>>83759505
>I dont even think of Nolans trilogy as capeshit because it's top fucking quality.
The last one is definitely worse than a couple capeshit movies.
>>
The Dark Knight is a good movie but it's not a Batman movie basically, you could swap out Batman and the Joker for any generic villains and nothing would change. So it's not really capeshit but a generic thriller.
>>
File: 1496384810402.gif (613KB, 960x402px) Image search: [Google]
1496384810402.gif
613KB, 960x402px
Speaking of Zimmer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cN2EP1ZC5Rk

It's fucking beautiful lads
>>
>>83759487
>The good, the bad and the ugly
Not sure if better but it is great, so should count I guess.

>2001: Space Odissey
Rather boring and the good pieces are niggered from other composers. That's like giving Wendy Carlos credit for niggering Beethoven and Purcell.

>-Star Wars
2-3 good pieces with the rest being generic as shit.

>-The magnificent seven
Functional at best with a 1-2 good pieces.

>Singing in the rain
Pretty tricky to compare.
>>
>>83757688
Batman begins is almost perfect except for scarecrow. Underwhelming and not the best actor for the role IMO
>>
>>83759594
thats arguably why its good though.

It's a superhero movie thats grounded in reality and not much of a stretch for it to be believable
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKBhqfs33gk

What were they thinking?
>>
>>83760293
honestly caught me off guard
kek
>>
>>83759003
Ang Lee would like a word
>>
>>83756011
Why did the vault guy just go along with it? Out of all the crooks, he was the dumbest.
>I'll just waste this guy when he's done with his job
>then I'll do my job and everything will be okay
>>
>>83756011
why did that black guy go down like a sack of potatoes when the joker cut his face? Did I miss something?
>>
>>83760741
Nolan is retarded. You should have noticed that as soon as Bale was allowed to get away with his faggy cancer voice.
>>
>>83760204
Yes. Katie Holmes performance didn't pull me out of the movie at all. I'm surprised she didn't get more work after that...
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.