[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chances this franchise makes it past 3 movies? Chances Alex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 7667.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7667.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Chances this franchise makes it past 3 movies?

Chances Alex Kurtzman gets the boot as the planner/overseer of this shared universe?
>>
After the Mummy it won't make it past 1.
>>
>>83748249

They'll do Depp's Invisible Man and if that doesn't work it'll die. They'll probably retool Javier Bordem's Frankenstein to be stand alone.
>>
Why did they have to copy Marvel, instead of finding a nitch?
>>
>>83748249
They could probably pull it off if they made one really really good one. But that definitely won't happen.
>>
>>83748249
i really wanted this to work cause i like the monster movies. but their approach is so shitty.

I like the Javier casting for frankenstein. but mummy just looks like it has zero horror elements in it. At least the brenden
fraisur mummy was pretty creepy throughout the whole first movie before they blew their load in the second and just made it action adventure. But now I heard that they want the rock as the wolf man? Such a stupid idea, and it doesnt seem like theyre trying, and they're just relying on star power
>>
who the fuck thought javier bardem could carry a blockbuster by himself
>>
>>83749474
he does pretty great at playing villains. He even did a great job with his Pirates character even though the movie was poo poo
>>
>>83748249
Vampire movies suck. Rare exceptions. Rare.

Mummy movies seem to find it hard not to go for the Scooby-Doo booga-booga scenes; like that supernatural entity want to startle you real good.

Werewolf movies tend to be boring or OTT. Could be the one that works though.

I say 5% chance it goes to 4.
>>
>>
>>83748249
Well The Mummy sucked donkey cock so they need to step up.
>>
>>83749810
Wolfman wasn't that bad. It was pretty slow but the wolf scenes made up for them. But again my main problem with it was there was a little too much action? Like the wolf v wolf fight in the end was a bit much for me.

I feel like they shoulvde continued the monster franchise based from that movie. They couldve done another wolfman with the inspector being the wolf, also the time period is much more fitting. Idk what it is but having these monster movies in modern times kind makes it a bit uninteresting to me.
>>
>>83748249
mummy looked fucking awful so no
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.