[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch wonder woman >native Indian appears in the middle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9525.jpg (30KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9525.jpg
30KB, 511x288px
>watch wonder woman
>native Indian appears in the middle of Europe
>think things can't get any worse
>he does a smoke signal

At what point does shoehorning all this diversity become more demeaning than it is meant to be empowering?
>>
He was used to make a point about how the allies had conquered and killed other humans with war and how there were no absolute good guys.

It was actually a really good point considering most movies depict sides as black and white

You'd know this if you took a second from getting triggered by minorities to actually think
>>
>In 1917 the United States entered into World War I. While Indians were not liable to be drafted, they enlisted in large numbers. Many of the volunteers were eager to count coup, gain war honors, and to maintain the warrior traditions of their tribes. An estimated 10,000 Indians served in the military during the war.
>>
>>83747970
this

read a fucking book OP
>>
>>83748153
samefagging this hard
>>
>>83747807
American education, everyone.
>>
>>83747807
none of the diversity in this movie felt as forced as a black man, a Japanese man, and an Irishman being on the same unit in the captain american film.
I could buy a North American tribesman doing something, same with an algerian.
>>
>>83747911
>He was used to make a point about how the allies had conquered and killed other humans with war and how there were no absolute good guys.
Yeah, and it was nice that he made that point without going into a long rant, nor judging Steve for it.
>>
>>83748242

Black guy aside, there -were- Japanese Americans that served in world war 2, plus the Howling commandos are older than your grandparents you zygote.
>>
This didn't need to be its own thread you snowflake.
>>
>>83748242
both were cringe inducing and pandering to muh progressiveness
>>
File: libcucks2.jpg (205KB, 669x925px) Image search: [Google]
libcucks2.jpg
205KB, 669x925px
Libcucks found this thread fast.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.