[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Charles V, I'm Catholic Church. >He wasn't alone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: leo.png (532KB, 577x385px) Image search: [Google]
leo.png
532KB, 577x385px
>Charles V, I'm Catholic Church.
>He wasn't alone.
>Uh, you don't get to bring priests
>They're not my priests.
>Don't worry, no charge for them.
>Why would I want them?
>They were trying to convert your flock. They work for the heretic, the capped man.
>Luther?
>Ja.
>Get them in the cart, I'll pray it in!
>The indulgence just sent to the vatican lists me, my bishops, and Charles V here, but only one of you! First one to recant gets to stay in my church!
>Who paid you to convert the HRE?
>He didn't burn so good! Who wants to try next?
>Tell me about Luther! Why does he wear the cap? A lotta loyalty for a heretic monk!
>Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would burn a man, before excommunicating him from the church?
>At least you can talk. Who are you?
>It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is the scripture.
>No one cared who I was until I put up the 95 theses.
>If I banned those, would you recant?
>It would be extremely sinful...
>You're a christian guy.
>For you.
>Was getting excommunicated part of your plan?
>Of course! Charles V refused our religion in favour of yours, and we had to find out what he told you.
>Nothing! I said nothing!
>Well congratulations! You got yourself excommunicated!
>Your holiness?
>Now what's the next step of your reformation?
>Crashing this church, with no popes!
>[fight]
>No! They expect one of us in the vatican brother!
>Have we started the reformation?
>Yes. Lutheranism rises.
>Calm down Charles, now is not the time for prayer. That comes later.
>>
someone had actual images of this so if you guys could help me out that would be great
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.