[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obi-Wan was the only reason the prophecy didn't work out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg (69KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg
69KB, 768x432px
Obi-Wan was the only reason the prophecy didn't work out. Anakin WAS the chosen one. Said to bring BALANCE to the force. Anakin was good at heart, turned to the dark side to save the love of his life. The senator flat out said it "To fully understand the force one must study all of it's aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow minded view of the Jedi". Anakin was going to bring balance to the force by taming both the dark and light side, bringing them together, bringing them to an equal, balanced power.
Anakin was the chosen one, Obi-Wan cut him down and left him to die in the lava. Darth Sidious took Padme's life in order to keep Anakin alive. This drove Anakin beyond the point of return, the loss of so many midichlorians, thus the loss of his incredible natural power and connection with the force, coupled with the loss of his love, as well as the fact that she had turned her back on him in his darkest hour...
Obi-Wan is to blame for all of it.
>>
a long time
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about the time we killed six million Jews? Well it might not have been quite that many but anyway it was sure a whole lot of them. They were good friends.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.