[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can make lots of rivers.! Leo! You have to get ready, now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown-3.jpg (7KB, 124x186px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-3.jpg
7KB, 124x186px
We can make lots of rivers.! Leo! You have to get ready, now. Your parents are here to pick you up. but, we're playing, we're making rivers! knowbut,it's time to go over to grandma's.But, I want to stay and play with Leo.I'm sorry,Caillou, but we really have to go, now I have to take Rosie to the doctor for a checkup and you're going to visit grandma.Caillou was disappointed that he couldn't stay and play in the backyard with Leo. Caillou HiGrandma.Caillou was still wishing he could have kept playing with LeoWould you like to go out and play in the back yard? Is there something upsetting you today?I wanted to stay at home with Leo.You have fun playing with Leo, don't you?He is my friend.Well, is there something else you would like to do? I know I borrowed the books from the library yesterday. I thought we mightread ittogether.Okay.As first Caillou wasn't reallyinterested in the book,it wasn't as exciting as playing with Leo in the back yard, but Caillou soon found the book more interesting. Caillou and Grandma read a book about a clown festival. Caillou enjoyed the book so much. He forgot all about wanting to play with Leo.I like the clown party book, Grandma.You do? Well, why don't we have a clown party our own right here?But where will we get the clowns?We will make puppet clowns.: Caillou loved making things with Grandma.First they glued orange wool on the top of a bag for clown's hair,and alreadyCaillou'd gotsomeideasI'm going to color this clown with green polka dots and the other clown with red polka dots. And while Caillou colored the clowns. Grandma started to make a puppet theater for the puppets. She cut up a big cardboard box.This is fun! We can make a clown dog, too. Hello, Grandma!My name is Bopadoo the clown! Woof woof woof!Caillou,we're back!Hi myname isBopadoo and I can't find my dog. Woof Has anyone seen my dog? Here Doggie!It's Dog: Very good! Encore! Yeah!You can have Leo over all day tomorrow, Caillou.Yeah!Wecanplay puppet clowns.
>>
Post more Caillou transcripts.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.