[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A video game has a chance at an Oscar. https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1497025975640.gif (265KB, 953x719px) Image search: [Google]
1497025975640.gif
265KB, 953x719px
A video game has a chance at an Oscar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdJk8ROpuEo
>>
Lol you mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqRFXQJ2ghQ

Sure looks great, OP
>>
>>83742294
the comments on that video are cancer
>>
is the game any good
>>
>tumbling over simulator with 420philosopher's voiceover
It's over, movies are finished
>>
>>83744650
I just downloaded it and played for 30 mins.

Neat concept, but actual gameplay is pretty shit. The way land animals move is fucking ridiculous. Rather than animating them, the models just roll on the ground awkwardly. I don't think there's an actual goal. You just walk around and inhabit various animals you come across. It's worth a dollar.
>>
>>83742294
pretentious garbage
>>
this game is so pretentious
>>
>>83742294
The oscars are a fraud.
>>
>>83742294
>we want the Proteus audience
>>
>>83742294

>Pretentious non-game

Sony will be buying this up in no time.
>>
>>83742294
When you're shit at making animations don't even try and pretend your garbage is artsy so people can't criticize.
>>
>>83742294

>implying the oscars mean anything
>>
So why does Alan Watts suck again? I need to rev up some opinions for when I need to be contrarian.
>>
>>83746823
He doesn't if you take him critically. I had a real hate on him for a while because I had a friend of mine go off the deep end when he got into psychedelics and shit (which I did too at that time, but managed to not turn into a braindead faggot).

His talks are interesting desu, and provide an interesting perspective on life, although it's cliche now since you've probably heard it all before.

Anyways, for maximum contrarian memeing, point out that despite his enlightened buddhist perspective, he was actually a hardcore alcoholic.
>>
File: 2B AS109.jpg (1MB, 1196x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2B AS109.jpg
1MB, 1196x1920px
>>83742294
The ONLY game I feel that came out recently that should be even worth considering is Nier Automata.

I seldom play video games, but Nier was great.
>>
>>83746913
>not a braindead faggot
>posting on /tv/
Anon, I...
>>
>>83747115
It's a gradient. Dude I'm talking about filmed some wool fibers moving due to static electricity and was convinced it was "morgellons".
>>
>>83742294
Remember anons: if ever you get the urge to kill and eat the corpses of your dead, it's ok! It's just apart of the cosmic balance; just another event that leads to more events. Kind of beautiful when you think about it.
>>
If any video game deserves an Oscar it's Shrek 2 for Gamecube.
>>
Considering how non interactive some of the video "games" coming out are these days, that's not totally surprising.
>>
>>83745034
The whole game is worth it for the lectures
>>
>>83747169
Only on 4chan can someone interpret this game as an endorsement of cannibalism
>>
>>83747332
You can just download Alan Watt's lectures though.
>>
>>83742294
Can one of you fucks say what game this is?
>>
>>83747108
only because of waifus you hypocrite
>>
It's over, filmfags. /v/ wins
>>
>>83742294
That's not even a good videogame, it's just typical pretentious shit.
>>
>>83746070
>>83746367
>>83747534
I hate overly pretentious games too (see pretty much every walking simulator) but I quite liked the absurdness of Everything. I enjoyed flipping animals about and listening to philosophy lectures. It's barely a game but I still liked it.
>>
>>83747400
Unless you're shooting through quantum space they aren't the same
>>
>>83745034
sounds like a ripoff of space station silicon valley desu
>>
>>83747108
Nier is nowhere near that quality. Waifufags are the worst.
The story in the first game is pretty fucking great, though.
>>
>>83742294
Tell me about Bears! Why do they tumble!
>>
>>83742294
That's retarded.
I mean, the trailer getting nominated for best short animated picture makes SOME sense, but a game getting nominated to something is retarded.
>>
>>83742294
This speech is really deep
#powerfulstuff
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.