[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy in war takes other guy's dog tags and steals his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0038.png (69KB, 235x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.png
69KB, 235x176px
>guy in war takes other guy's dog tags and steals his identity successfully
>even though you'd need way more documents to pull it off
Wow what a fucking retarded idea, I hope no other madmen ever uses this in their tv show
>>
>>83741894
MASSIVELY underrated thread
>>
>>83741894
Don Draper did it
>>
>>83741894
Hated this episode
>treated this way by old hag Agnes
>put up with it despite not even being her son
>he was actually an edgy rebel before
>Agnes is fine with her biological son being kicked out from Springfield forever
>>
>>83743433
>he was actually an edgy rebel before
>still a virgin in his 40s
what did he mean by that?
>>
File: oops.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
>>83741894
kek
>>
>>83743686
another illogical thing about this episode
>>
This episode basically marked the downfall of the entire show. Until then the storyline of most episodes was something actually grounded in reality. Of course there was comical dramatization. But the core of every story was something you could relate to. Like going to a summer camp as child and finding out that it's horrible, the fear of losing your job, having problems in your marrigage, etc.
But this episode and a very long line of episodes afterwards have no basis in reality whatsoever. They are just wonky nonsense, just vehicles for corny jokes. And if this show is about nothing that could ever happen to you or anyone you know and isn't thinkable to happen, then it's just random and makes it impossible to care about the characters.
I watched this episode as a kid back then and I knew something was missing. They should have ended the show after that season.
>>
Don Draper from Mad Men
>>
>>83741894 I don't remember this one. What episode was this?
>>
>>83744330
the episode where what OP said happens
>>
>>83742659
>>83744249
Are you retarded or did I fall for the b8
>>
>the entire premise of one of the best shows ever is stolen from the worst episode of Simpsons
>>
>>83744376

Ahhh.. summertime kids so weak with the banter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.