[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching kino in my room >have to keep pausing it every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1495957889952.jpg (74KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495957889952.jpg
74KB, 737x758px
>watching kino in my room
>have to keep pausing it every 10 minutes to go smoke outside because my mom doesn't know I smoke

any kinos for this feel?
>>
File: ialzs.jpg (89KB, 395x594px) Image search: [Google]
ialzs.jpg
89KB, 395x594px
>SMOKING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>83741570
What kinos do you watch? What cigarettes do you smoke?
>>
You will deeply regret smoking indoors if you start. I mean smoking in general is bad, but smoking inside will turn your house gross as fuck and make everything you own smell like cigs.

I lived in a smoking dorm room my freshman year of college. By the end of the year the walls had turned from white to beige.

Smoking in bed or while taking a shit is pretty cool, but as with anything related to cigarettes it's almost impossible to keep it an occasional thing. I would encourage you to quit smoking, but if you're not ready to do so I would encourage you to smoke outside only.
>>
>>83741656
>>83741656
I smoke camel yellows.watching sitcom kino right now (friends)
>>
>>83741704
Man, I recommend you try little cigars like Captain Black. They are far superior and you won't need to take a break so often. I smoke like pack a month now. Also what this dude said >83741672
As for kinos, have you seen Get Out? It has a little shtick about smoking and quite entertaining itself.
>>
I recommend you not be so pAthetic
>>
>>83741570
>willingly getting into an expensive hobby that has negative health effects and damages everything you smoke around
>all while living with mom, so how hard can your life really be
If you really need to suppress your homosexual urge to suck on something, go vape.
>>
>>83741672
And if you do it constantly it can be a pain in the ass when you try to sell it. Even if you rip everything out and start over that smell can soak into the frame.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.