[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

This movie didn't even really need him. We already had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: wondy woman baddie.jpg (152KB, 887x512px) Image search: [Google]
wondy woman baddie.jpg
152KB, 887x512px
This movie didn't even really need him.

We already had 2 villains, Doc Poison and Lewdganondorf, he just comes of as a third wheel especially with how late he comes in. I'd have liked it if Ares really was just a metaphor for the evil side of mankind.
Its obvious he was put in just to sell a toy.
>>
But if it doesn't end in a big CGI explosion fest then how could you even, in good conscience, call it a movie?
>>
If Snyder had his way the movie would end with Diana killing Ludendorff, the war not stopping and Diana realizing mankind is not worthy (which is why she abandons mankind for 100 years)
>>
File: WWBLOOD-6 copy.jpg (105KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WWBLOOD-6 copy.jpg
105KB, 780x1200px
Maybe they will bring him back in sequels.
>>
File: ww0war.jpg (387KB, 1241x1181px) Image search: [Google]
ww0war.jpg
387KB, 1241x1181px
>>83740728
They should have given him a full beard in his Ares form, or make his face black like classic/current Ares

A cape would also make him look better
>>
It's predictable, but I enjoy the "big boss fight at the end". I agree that ares was done wrong though.

It shouldn't have been the english guy. That was just dumb. It would have been better if Ares wasn't possessing or impersonating any human, but was just a god in god form the entire time. I even would have like a "ares was the source of WW's power and now she has to fight the dark side of herself" sort of twist better than the english guy twist.
>>
>>83740711
I went to see this specifically because I though a movie set in WWI with Wonder Woman had no way of ending in a CGI laser light show. I would say the actual ending got me mad but I really just fell asleep after a certain point
>>
>>83740711
This, if rumours are to be believed the Ares cgi part was put in there via the 'dreaded' reshoots...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.